- Other Emotional Issues
- Anger Management
- An unusual anger release
- Anger in a homeless shelter
- A murderous rage is calmed with EFT
- Intuitional work with anger
- A First Class use of Surrogate EFT for Bill's anger and behavior issues
- EFT Transforms "hopping-mad" anger
- Anger and Hostility are Proven to Damage Lungs; Simple Acupressure Technique Offers a Solution
- Anger case history from a client
- EFT for workplace anger
- Josh: Building rapport with children--anger & behavior problems.
- EFT for anger helps both Ann and her angry husband--note the surrogate approach
- Unbearable hatred toward classmates
- Surrogate EFT for fighting neighbors
- Brandon's Story--anger problem becomes history: (including an update at the end)
- EFT for deep seated anger
- EFT and severe mental illness--a murderous impulse
- An interesting approach to EFT and road rage
- Using EFT for on-the-spot "hopping mad" anger
- The cause of our anger isn't always as it appears
- A client talks about her abusive childhood and her relief via EFT
- Resentments relieved 22 years after a poor birthing experience
- EFT resolves long term resentment
- The EFT Cooling Tower Technique for Letting off Steam
- Anger management approach for a polarity responder
- Releasing anger patterns with EFT
- A client resolves lifelong anger on her own
- Clearing anger and self loathing with EFT via introduction to inner child
- Stubborn anger issue falls to 0 with emphatic "say what you feel" wording.
- Road Rage and hives disappear in one session after getting to the core issue
- Press Release: Can a One-Minute Anger Management Technique Reduce Injury Risk and Chronic Illness?
- New Technique Helps Avoid Heart Damage by Diffusing Anger Within Marital Arguments
- The client who continually felt resentful
- Employee overcomes anger at supervisor
- Jonas uses EFT for deeper meditation - dangerous PSA reading is now only 0.4
- School Counselor on anger and tension,
- Getting behind a successful EFT anger case
- Football Star Uses New Acupressure Technique to Calm his Road Rage -- No Drugs Needed
- Transgender person with abusive mother relieves rage with EFT
- Anger case--the urge to explode
- Even dropping the kids off at school provides tapping opportunities - an anger issue
- Using EFT to self-calm an intense anger tantrum
- Useful thoughts on anger by Stewart Robertson
- Releasing anger at parents allowed healing of ulcerative colitis and headaches
- Suppressed anger expelled via the stomach
- EFT for self righteous anger
- Getting over a gang rape--including a follow-up
- EFT alleviates horrendous self-hatred and rage
- Calming down Teddy, an emotionally disturbedboy
- EFT for anger underlying ALS
- Long term severe depression gone in ten minutes
- Jaqui Crooks used EFT to overcome her Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Maggie eliminates her own depression
- Surrogate tapping and its effect on depression.
- Persistent EFT by Email on depression, anger and anxiety
- Cross dressing, sexuality and depression
- A case that didn't work--and some suggestions
- A first class look at using EFT for a complex case - depression, guilt, grief and abandonment
- Was it really a manic/depressive disorder?
- A textbook depression case--a "one minute wonder" complete with belief changes
- Approaching Depression with the Tearless Trauma Technique
- After 15 years of therapy, including shock therapy, EFT helps release depression
- Depression, low self esteem and childhood traumas
- Persistence and a challenging case - Incest, abuse, depression, anxiety attacks, nightmares and flashbacks
- A mis-diagnosed manic/depressive disorder
- Depression with numerous underlying issues
- Major results for anxiety, depression and social issues from one thorough EFT session and consistent EFT "homework"
- Success with a skeptical, depressed scientist - follow up included
- Gary discusses depression and some new ideas
- A non-therapist does superb work on depression--including her own.
- Newbie uses EFT on depression, allergic reactions and more
- Hair loss and facial blemishes fade after EFT relieves important emotional issues -- Depression too!
- Adrienne, a physician
- EFT saves a life by rapidly resolving suicidal depression
- Depression and confusion about God
- EFT on personal depression--"I was angry at myself"
- Press Release: New Method for Depression Often Works When Nothing Else Will
- 30+ years of depression gone in 2 minutes
- Dr. Patricia Carrington on depression--a detailed discussion, including meds
- Depression, height phobia and claustrophobia eliminated in one session
- Depression related to guilt
- When depression comes from a related issue
- Depression Drugs and Migraine Drugs Don't Always Do The Job
- Depression on Death Row
- EFT Newcomer eliminates his own deep depression and anxiety disorder
- An intimate look at Depression
- EFT instead of shock treatments?
- From depressed and suicidal ... to ... "I laugh all the time
- What was REALLY causing Anne's depression?
- EFT student eases his wife's suicidal thoughts
- Louella: Depression, pesticides and low blood sugar
- A successful but involved depression case--"I don't want to tell you how well I'm doing"
- EFT resolves 12 years of postnatal depression
- Panic And Anxiety
- New Method for Treating Anxiety Works When Conventional Treatments Fail
- Clearing social anxiety with EFT
- Two surrogate tapping cases: Dental anxiety and severe stomach ache
- Panic Attacks: Getting behind the thought process
- Husband relieves wife of major panic attack
- EFT newcomer rids himself of social anxiety
- Relief for another stress related cough
- Using EFT for panic when nobody is around
- Testing your EFT work: Feeling trapped and panic attacks
- A Quality "How To Do It" Session for Fear and Anxiety
- Diagnosed as a schizophrenic, Gregoire had anxiety, stress and insomnia
- Current "in your face" anxiety and stress case
- EFT makes good progress with panic, agoraphobia and feeling like a failure
- Detective work crucial in relief for panic attacks
- Combining EFT with the Inner Theater approach for panic attacks
- Collapsing a client's anxiety from the 9/11 disaster--with 4 year follow-up
- Anxiety and the fear of being alone
- EFT student uses tapping to immediately calm down after a major car accident
- Medical school test anxiety--from C's and D's to A's and B's
- Success story with 10 day anxiety attack
- Sports anxiety, heat sensitivity, being away from home, loneliness, fear of insects.
- 20 year old abduction anxiety calmed with EFT
- EFT helps adult learners overcome school and math anxiety
- EFT on a case of extreme separation anxiety in a dog and the importance of Core Issues for Animals
- Study Shows Simple Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Reduces Dental Anxiety
- Detective work provides help for an anxiety disorder
- Imagination tapping on the finger points reduces stress level to zero
- Using EFT for a client who feels out of control.
- One EFT round with Deborah's daughter relieves performance anxiety
- Surgery anxiety and EFT
- Eric Robins, MD and Lisa Cox on surgery anxieties
- Severe anxiety client has his life back
- EFT Newbie resolves her own major trip anxiety
- Panic attacks and heart palpitations subside after doing EFT on dreams
- Anxiety, eating and more
- Success in neutralizing unwanted memories without the client disclosing the content
- Newcomer uses EFT to collapse his own panic-attacks and writes letter to "Quackwatch"
- A detailed panic attack case
- Non-therapist relieves stress in the form of a temper tantrum
- EFT for panic attacks
- Who Would Have Thought That Acupressure Could Relieve Social Anxiety Better Than Drugs or Therapy?
- Daddy left me. Will my new boyfriend leave me too?
- Courtroom anxiety AND anxiety about calling employers
- One EFT phone session resolves driving test anxiety -- and the benefits expand
- Panic attacks and fear of darkness
- Addressing Generalized Anxiety Disorder by aiming EFT at specific events
- Test anxiety
- Using EFT for Social Anxiety Disorder
- Surgeon Uses New Acupressure Technique to Lower Surgery Risk
- Overcoming Test Anxiety with New Drug-Free Technique: 80% Success Rate
- Daily tapping for Panic Attacks
- Anxiety related to atrial fibrillation is calmed with EFT
- Performance anxiety and many aspects
- EFT brings relief for trauma, anxiety, and an overactive bladder, all in less than an hour
- Travel Anxiety--using the Tell the Story Technique
- Febrile convulsions and related panic attacks subside--not one attack in the two years since she learned to use EFT
- Successful surrogate tapping for surgery anxiety
- Persistence and Panic Attacks - Quality results on a stubborn issue
- Getting to the core of "Mark's" anxiety
- EFT for overeating and panic attacks
- Performance anxiety at a music camp
- Gayla uses EFT for panic
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Freedom from grief in only 15 minutes
- Relieving grief over the death of Higgins the dog
- When certain music triggers grief and sadness
- EFT eliminates unnecessary grief emotions and softens the grieving process - includes 2 month follow up
- Using EFT for Bereavement
- EFT turns grief into beauty
- EFT brings healing to a whole family while one woman heals her grief
- Community relief from grief with EFT
- EFT for grief and pet loss
- This new Widow was helped in many ways by EFT
- EFT for pain and grief for a birth mother who wasn't allowed to see her child -- a touching story with a happy ending
- Getting to important emotions by doing EFT while looking in the mirror
- Tapping through grief leads to incredible insight and relief
- EFT setup statements for grief
- An easy grief case with an aspect that showed up later
- Imaginary tapping sends grief away
- EFT may be a great relief to grief-stricken nurses who lose patients
- Fresh grief and a double benefit.
- Grief changes to smiles
- Attorney helps client by using EFT for long term unresolved grief
- A grief case with many aspects
- Uncontrollable grief resolved with EFT
- Interesting way to use EFT & Tappy Bear for a broken heart
- Relationships, EFT and Spirituality
- Improve relationships by Tapping in the Positive
- Using EFT for relationship issues--a detailed case
- Tapping on relationship issues
- EFT resolves a 10 year heartbreak
- "I didn't like kissing my wife after she drank coffee."
- Jack improves his relationship with his grandson using surrogate EFT
- Addressing relationship and family issues by tapping on photographs
- Tapping into a state of Love
- How clearing an intense cough led to improved family relationships--an EFT two-for-one EFT benefit
- MD introduces an innovative idea that brings relief for stubborn relationship issue
- Finding the love you want by healing the inner child
- Relationship Issue: "My husband was being a jerk"
- Using EFT to prepare for a difficult encounter
- EFT is instrumental in bringing a couple back together
- Relationships - on "Being Right"
- Instant relationship fix?
- Relationship issue: A humorous approach
- What holds you back from your lover?
- Combining role playing with EFT for relationships and other issues
- Using EFT for a Broken Heart
- The Healing Power of Forgiveness
- Love, Intuition, Patience and EFT help a schizophrenic 15 year old.
- EFT for Couples
- Retired Stanford professor fixes his wife's computer with EFT
- Relationship success after finding core issue
- EFT to heal family relationships
- Using EFT on "blocking thoughts" to good relationships
- Surrogate EFT heals a broken heart for a 16 year old boy
- EFT for love pain
- Shared tapping provides benefits for relationship issues
- EFT Instead of the psych ward after a relationship breaks up
- Taking relationships work to a new level--The Odd Couple
- EFT and meditation for a broken heart
- EFT heals a broken heart in rapid time
- Using EFT to improve a relationship
- EFT, One Minute Wonders and Opening to Love
- EFT by telephone smoothes out a tense family reunion
- Insights into picking up another person
- Restless leg syndrome linked to guilt - 20 years of restlessness gone in 2 sessions
- How to reduce guilt via an EFT "Tapping Circle" -- keeping privacy for everyone
- The "Tapping the System" Technique
- The Rolling EFT process
- Using EFT for unnecessary guilt - Did EFT get someone's husband to cook dinner?
- How Guilt and Shame Block the Law of Attraction
- Stubborn guilt finally subsides after doing a search on our website and DVDs for ideas
- EFT and infertility
- A bout of cystitis turns out to be a bout of guilt
- Writing a letter
- Reframes (seeing things differently) for guilt, shame and sorrow
- Many Stressed Women Abandon Healthy Lifestyle Habits: Simple Acupressure Technique Offers a Solution
- To Physicians: New Discoveries in Acupressure Promise Everything From Alertness to Pain and Stress Management
- A new do-it-yourself approach to acupressure alleviates stress and, in turn neutralizes cold, flu an
- Psychotherapy Dramatically Improved By New 'Acupuncture Without Needles' Technique
- New Acupressure Discovery Reduces Stress 4 Ways: 80% Success Rate
- Eating Disorders
- Michal describes what it is like to be free from an eating disorder
- Two Year Bulimia Problem Gets Major Assist in One Hour
- A Bulimia "one session wonder"
- Bulimia in Brazil
- "Acceptance Tapping" - A powerful EFT treatment variation for severe compulsive disorders and bulimia.
- Joe resolves his Anorexia...and more
- Love, diligence and an eating disorder
- Anger Management
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Other Emotional Issues
Applying one phone session to years of abuse
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
Donna Kusz (she wanted us to use her real name) experienced years of systematic physical and emotional abuse at the hands of her angry father....and with it came depression, panic disorder and other ailments. Unfortunately, Donna's experience is not unique as many such badly abused people populate the offices of healing practitioners around the world.
What is unique, however, is the ability to use EFT over the phone and, in one hour, get a first class start towards relieving a long list of traumatically induced problems.
As you will see from Donna's letter below, Dr. Alexander Lees from Canada expertly applies EFT over the phone. As a result, Donna says....
"This was one of my finest hours. An hour of great inspiration and one that I will hang on to forever. With the help of EFT and Dr. Lees' aid, I feel overwhelmed with relief. I have recovered a part of what I consider to be my great loss, the loss of my self-worth."
You will also see Alex's adroit use of one of the most important skills that we can develop....humor. Not only is humor therapeutic in itself but it is an excellent test of how the client is doing. If the client laughs at a joke about his/her issue, then you have evidence that EFT is doing its job. If there is no laughter, then you obviously have more work to do.
Letter to Dr. Alexander Lees
from Donna Kusz
(with Alex's comments interspersed therein)
For many years I have carried around a haunting caused by the violence, and the abuse of my extremely angry father. "He.... who has been at peace (deceased) for 22 years." And with it, comes the sad, sad memories of what his angry mind had done to our family. Behind his death trails a chain, with links still connected and tightly squeezed together. My family continues to endure this violence and abuse...but now at the hands of his angry son, my brother. "So when does this all end?"
Fourteen years and many tears later came the sad ending of my marriage. Included is the raising of two young sons. Depression, sadness, and feelings of longing in life have lived with me for many years, to no one's real knowing (no one close that is). I am presently unemployed, a single mother of two, and one who felt lost without a sense of direction. I am saying this now in 'past tense', due to feeling greatly relieved after experiencing "Emotional Freedom Techniques."
I contacted Dr. Alexander Lees for a phone session. Dr. Lees had asked me "How my children are? If this aggression has been passed on to them?" My reply was "No, they are perfect. I feel their blood is pure and free from the taint." He then reminded me that I was the one.... that I chose to break this vicious cycle. In my heart I have always known that my children could have been the smallest of the links, joined together in this circle of family violence. "This is where it all ends."
I mentioned to Dr. Lees that I am also in the process of writing a book on my three-year ordeal with 'Panic Disorder', but find myself with a problem. He then asked what my problem was. "I can't write, how can I write a book on 'Panic Disorder', to which the content needs to be, and must be inspirational, when I have these feelings of sadness?"
Alex comment: Here is how this part of the session went....
Alex: "You're depressed about writing a book on panic disorder?" Donna: "No, I'm depressed, AND trying to write a book on panic disorder." Alex: "Okay. Let's clear the depression so you can write about panic, and then you can write a book about depression, as well." Donna began laughing, and starting with the P.R. point, we used the phrase "Even though I'm too depressed to write a book about panic, now that I'm over the panic, at least I won't be panicked while writing about depression. Nonetheless, I deeply and completely accept myself."
Because there was slight hesitation in her voice uttering the words "deeply and completely accept myself," I rephrased this to "Even though I don't accept the depression, I can accept and love myself."
Donna's letter continues...
Dr. Lees then said that I should consider writing a book on 'Panic Disorder' and one on 'Depression' also. This really made me laugh. I thought at the time that this man has no idea about how difficult it is to write a book, especially a new artist. (Only to realize later that he and his wife Berit have written one of their own).
During the hour session I cried, than laughed, than cried again. I know that crying is a great way to relieve tension, but the laughing also brought greater relief. I know that I will finish writing this book, and somehow I feel that Dr. Lees knows this also, for I sense a believer in him.
After I hung up the phone, I cried again. No.... this is really an understatement I bawled my eyes out. I think it was from relief, confused at first with all that was going through my mind, but also able now to see things a lot more clearer.
I thought long and hard about Dr. Lees and EFT for the next few days and still do to this day. I know men are not all that bad. Even though Dr. Lees told me to say they were.... ha, ha (this was part of the tapping therapy).
Alex comment: The phrase, using the P.R. point, was "Even though all men are bad, which makes it easy 'cause there's just one rule, and it's probably 'cause they are all from a defective gene pool, nonetheless, I'm okay, but they are not." This was repeated, with minor variations, and Donna then did a round using the phrase "This feeling about men."
Donna's letter continues...
The sadness and the depression has lessened greatly and I am better able to accept myself as who I am. And with continued tapping I can now, better accept how I feel on any given day. "Now I am the one in peace."
This was one of my finest hours. An hour of great inspiration and one that I will hang on to forever. With the help of EFT and Dr. Lees' aid, I feel overwhelmed with relief. I have recovered a part of what I consider to be my great loss, the loss of my self-worth.
I am much more confident since my EFT session. I know I will accomplish doing what I have to, and will set out to do, in the future; including the book I continue to write. I will finish my book on "Panic Disorder" holding high hope that one day it will bring relief and inspirational joy to many that suffer from this condition. And for myself (recently recovered) "I will see it in paperback on the shelves."
To summarize - I know one phone session with EFT was only the beginning, since I don't feel one session of any type of therapy can and should work miracles. But I do feel less anxious, and hold a greater and higher value for myself. This is one of my life's greatest blessings.
Sincerely, Donna Kusz
Calgary, AB. Canada
Dr. Alexander R. Lees
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.