- Gary: The Stairway To Miracles
- "Impossible" Healings
- Questions and Answers
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
How to Easily Locate What You Want:
Use the menu on the left (or above if using a small screen) to find your way around the extensive content in this section. Click on the [+] and [-] icons to expand/collapse the menu. Note for Foreign Languages: This section may contain some links to pages that are in English only.
Read this first
Here is a rich and expanding collection of Official EFT materials that, for your convenience, are being gathered together in one place. Please explore it by clicking on the expandable/collapsible menu to the left (or above if you are using a small device). Doing so will unfold the topics. Then click on the material that interests you and the article will appear in place of what you are reading now.