- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- "Impossible" Healings
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- The Stairway To Miracles
Questions and Answers
Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
Jan Evans (from the UK) compares The Unseen Therapist with ordinary tapping and says, "Ordinary tapping seems just that now - ordinary, clumsy, slow and basic, almost primitive."
She also gives some of her experiences and then raises these interesting questions.
1. Issues such as world peace, leaders who fight, wars, poverty, hunger - are these too big or remote or non-specific for The Unseen Therapist to have noticeable effect?
2. Do you think The Unseen Therapist is akin to prayer?
3. Would you say for complete beginners it would help to have an EFT buddy?
Just a few comments and questions about Unseen Therapist. I marvel how you discovered this aspect of healing. It certainly pushes the boundaries. I’m inclined to call Her The Ultimate Therapist as She is surpassing all expectations.
I learned about EFT in 2005 and was hooked. Unfortunately I got sidetracked into the spinoffs (scripts, online variations). It didn’t feel right so, fortunately, I met Anne Ryan in 2014 I. Since then Anne and I have been Skyping and Zooming regularly. At first it was every week and recently every fortnight. We have covered such a lot. It feels like coming home.
Anne is very skilled and intuitive and the Unseen Therapist is present every time we meet. Ordinary tapping seems just that now - ordinary, clumsy, slow and basic, almost primitive.
Sometimes people come to me for other things e.g reiki, energy field healing and reflexology. I’ve found that, occasionally, The Unseen Therapist is too much for them to take in so we sit with her for a few minutes, find the loving moment, state what is happening for the person and ask UT for help. Then we continue with whatever therapy they have come for, and lo and behold! The Unseen Therapist has done her stuff. It’s as if something needs to be done to verify it in these early days; that may be down to limiting beliefs or unfamiliarity with the idea.
Issues such as world peace, leaders who fight, wars, poverty, hunger - are these too big or remote or non-specific for The Unseen Therapist to have noticeable effect? GC Answer: Ultimately, The Unseen Therapist can bring resolution to all these issues. However, this effort must start at the ground level with individuals like you and me. As we build our own peace, it will spread to others and eventually permeate everyone, including world leaders. These problems will then fade because their CAUSES will have vanished.
Do you think The Unseen Therapist is akin to prayer? GC Answer: Yes! It IS prayer... a unique form that focuses on the CAUSES of our issues rather than the symptoms. This is why our requests produce measurable results far more often than conventional prayer.
Would you say for complete beginners it would help to have an EFT buddy? It’s quite tricky to stand back and get the right words and feelings yourself if you’re the one with the issues. It has certainly helped to pair up with Anne - we both feel we get a great deal from working together. GC Answer: Yes, EFT buddies are a great idea, particularly when The Unseen Therapist is involved. Love is best when shared.
That was a bit of a ramble, I’m afraid. Your thoughts would be appreciated.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.