- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- The Stairway To Miracles
Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
"She was put in a body brace and told to move nothing, not even her eyeballs..."
Definition of "Impossible":
Where healing occurs beyond the typical reach of man-made methods.
5 1/2 years ago, Shelagh McKaig was in a serious car accident. She was rushed to the hospital and, after examination and x-rays, the doctors reported that she had a compressed vertebrae and numerous bone fragments floating around her spine. These fragments needed to be surgically removed immediately... and... she would be likely facing bowel and bladder problems for the rest of her life.
She was put in a body brace and told to move nothing, not even her eyeballs, until the surgery could be performed... 10 hours away. She was asked to simply focus on a spot on the wall for 10 hours.
Interestingly, this protracted time span became a superb healing opportunity for Shelagh. It was her chance to summon her own "higher power" (The Unseen Therapist - however, she didn't know that name then) for healing purposes. She focused her thoughts on this possibility and... importantly... surrendered to this power that was "much bigger than her."
The next morning the doctors took more x-rays to assist their seemingly vital surgery and arranged for a physiotherapist to see her the following day. They came back and told Shelagh that the operation was no longer necessary and she could go home.
They gave no explanation but, apparently, the seriousness of the injury... the compressed vertebrae, the bone fragments and the concern about bowel and bladder problems... disappeared. The only plausible explanation was that a remarkable healing had occurred during the 10 hour time span wherein she surrendered to this higher power (The Unseen Therapist).
Shelagh left the hospital, walked 1/2 mile to her son’s car (who was picking her up from the hospital), and has had none of the expected problems since.
There are often mysteries surrounding some of the spectacular and "impossible" healings I have seen with The Unseen Therapist. In Shelagh's case, the doctors gave no explanation for their about face so, unfortunately, we don't have their valuable input. Did they just assume they made a mistake in the first place? Were they so astonished by the change in the X-rays that they had no explanation?
But something happened... something dramatic.. for the doctors to shift their ultra concern from "don't even move your eyeballs" to "go home."I have seen this sort of thing more times than I can count and while there may be, on occasion, some other explanation, I usually choose to give credit to The Unseen Therapist. You can do the same, or not. Your choice.
Shelagh's experience of surrendering is also important to explore. Surrendering is something our egos tend to resist and thus it requires trust in The Unseen Therapist to pull it off. We can gain that trust through practice... or... as in Shelagh's case, have a severe accident and be put in a position where we have no choice.
I recommend practice.
Below is a video interview with Shelagh.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved