- Episodes 1- 50
- #2: Impressive Improvement For Autism
- #3: From EFT To The Pot Of Gold
- #1: How To Get Faster (And Better) Recovery From Accidental Injuries
- #4: How To Fall In Love With A Butterfly
- #5: Unique Remedy For Multiple Sclerosis
- #6: Ask The Unseen Therapist, Save Time
- #7: Migraine Headaches - Aiming At The Cause
- #8: Does Gary Endorse Other EFT Trainings?
- #9: Revolutionizing Prayer
- #10: Will The Unseen Therapist Suffice?
- #11: Surrogate EFT - Why Does It Work And Who Can Do It?
- #12: Our "Impossible" Healings
- #13: Does Unseen Therapist Interfere With Your Free Will?
- #14: Why Do My Bad Memories Come Back?
- #15: Can I Sing A Higher Note?
- #16: One Ultimate Remedy For Everything
- #17: Thoughts On The Stairway To Miracles
- #18: We All Have The Same Issues
- #19: Do I Need To Be "Spiritual" For Unseen Therapist's Help?
- #20: What is Optimal EFT?
- #21: Optimal EFT vs EFT Tapping
- #22: Stuttering
- #23: What Are The "Right Words" To Use With EFT Tapping?
- #24: The world Is An Illusion
- #25: The Arrogance Of Our Senses
- #26: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) And Its True Cause
- #27: OEFT - We Are Just Beginning
- #28: Optimal EFT - From Simple To Advanced
- #29: Is Everyone In Prison?
- #30: I Need To Be In Love With You
- #31: The Wisdom Is IN HERE
- #32: Learning To Listen
- #33: Working Together - Enhancing The Process
- #34: What Is Real Freedom
- #35: The Ultimate Mentor
- #36: OEFT - The Big Picture
- Episodes 1- 50
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible": Finding A Lost Item, Calming An Aggressive Dog
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Science or Senses?
- A Miracle Moment
- Questions and Answers
- What CAUSES Food Sensitivities?
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Remarkable Recovery From Covid-19
- Sleep Issues, "Rules," Solid Skills And The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist Diagnoses And Resolves Major Hidden Issues
- Sharon Clegg's Impressive Release From Childhood Abuse
- Webinar Example: Anne Ryan Shares Her Unseen Therapist Experiences
- Webinar Example: A Message From The Unseen Therapist - COPD
- Webinar Example - Bone-on-bone hip pain improvement
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - "Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Many Visits With The Divine
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Questions and Answers
The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
Gaining solid physical healing
"Love is the ultimate healer. Develop it first and let solid physical healing follow in its time. Results tend to be deeper, longer lasting."
Thought you might find interesting this correspondence between Patsy Anthony and me as we discuss the "quick fix" myth of EFT. Patsy is a newer member of our Optimal EFT Course Membership and had been trying EFT Tapping for years to overcome some serious physical issues. Her results were useful, but temporary, and thus she felt like a failure.
With The Unseen Therapist, however, she is gaining a new perspective on what really underlies physical healing. Our correspondence follows.
Your letter below is particularly useful for EFT’ers who keep searching for a “quick fix.” While a few find it with the lighter forms of EFT Tapping, most do not… or… the result is temporary/partial. I must admit that I fell into this “quick fix" trap in the early years because most of the feedback I received was from those with this type of success.
I didn’t realize until much later that most others were either failing or falling short… and they didn’t want to report it. Thus, EFT gained an illusory “quick fix” reputation which has fooled many into believing this EFT fiction. The general belief for EFT Tapping goes, “Just tap on the meridians, say some magic, or scripted, words and EFT Tapping will fix everything.”
No. This is a bogus belief.
As you so eloquently point out in your letter, Patsy, with Optimal EFT (The Unseen Therapist) we are customizing the immense power of the spiritual dimension (love) to the individual. No magic words or scripts. We are aiming at our specific underlying emotional causes and creating greater levels of peace within ourselves. This, in turn, releases an overburdened immune system to restore physical harmony and fade our various physical ailments.
My further comments within your letter below in red.
Big hug, Gary
I have been catching up on past OEFT webinars, and have been noticing those members who feel unsuccessful and frustrated with their physical healing, especially when comparing themselves with others whose results have been more remarkable. GC COMMENT: As noted above, this is a reflection of the “quick fix” expectation for all things EFT. We tend to expect/want the immediate results of others and, when they don’t occur, we tend to consider ourselves failures. We forget that many people’s readiness and the complexity of their issues vary widely. Resolution awaits, of course, but it is often lost to impatience.
Since the beliefs of “I’m not good enough”/“I’m a failure”/“Something is wrong with me” are so rampant among us, a perceived lack of success could well be working against many of us in our endeavours to heal our physical health. GC COMMENT: Amen. And this, too, is addressable via The Unseen Therapist.
Admittedly, I felt like a bit of a failure when I began this course because I believed that success meant physical healing, and that something was wrong with me because the evidence I was seeking wasn’t showing up. OEFT helped others to heal. Why not me? I began this course with a crumpled spirit, and most importantly I wanted to heal this. GC COMMENT: Excellent perception. You were measuring the symptom rather than focusing on the emotional cause(s). Shifting this focus is what our new process is all about. Love is the ultimate healer. Develop it first and let solid physical healing follow in its time. Results tend to be deeper, longer lasting.
So I chose to stop searching for evidence of physical healing to prove to myself that OEFT was working and that The Unseen Therapist cared enough about me to help me. I took physical healing ‘off the table’ so I wouldn’t beat myself up for not succeeding. GC COMMENT: Right on!
I focused on the words of you and Sheri during past webinars, regarding physical healing and the reasons one might not be seeing any results. I chose to shift my goals from reclaiming my physical health to opening my heart to loving, accepting and forgiving myself and others and developing a loving, trusting and grateful relationship with God.
Once I shifted my goals and definition of ‘success’, results became noticeable. Instead of seeking physical evidence for healing, I chose to focus on how peaceful, loving and forgiving I was beginning to feel toward myself, others and life’s experiences and circumstances. This lifted my spirits, which in itself is healing. GC COMMENT: As we discussed previously, the times when your physical symptoms subsided were when you were “away from it all” on a cruise ship or involved in other peaceful experiences. Here is your obvious evidence that lack of stress allows your immune system to do its job.
Gary, you have emphasized the importance of focusing on healing specific emotional events time and again rather than aiming at one’s physical challenges. I agree 100%. Body follows mind and spirit. Gratefully, I am experiencing a happier heart and a more peaceful acceptance of life’s events and challenges through our work with OEFT. And ….bit by bit …. my physical health is improving :) GC COMMENT: And as you grow in this pursuit your happier heart is likely to show up in further reduced physical symptoms.
For those of us with physical issues who are “beating ourselves up” for not healing fast enough, or are not yet seeing results, I have been in that space more than once in my life, and would just like to encourage all of us to shift our measurement of success from physical healing to emotional/spiritual healing. Acknowledging, accepting and resolving specific events from the past is allowing me to (1) love and accept myself (disease and all), (2) bring peace and forgiveness to past experiences, myself and others, (3) develop a connection with the Universal source of Love (the Unseen Therapist) and (4) experience small but encouraging steps toward physical wellness. GC COMMENT: Beautifully said.
Everlasting thanks to you, Gary.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.