- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Dr. Fred Feldstein helps an ailing horse where meds and injections had failed.
I have an incredible EFT story regarding a distressed horse and her 15 year old owner. My 9 year old daughter, Briana, and I went horseback riding on a trail for an hour near my house today. The trail guide was a very sweet 15 year old girl, and we got around to talking about energy healing, while on the trail. She and the lead horse were right in front of me so it was easy to have a conversation. We spoke about a lot of performance issues because she was an ex-gold medal ice skater, but was forced to stop and take up riding because she broke her ankle and couldn't skate anymore.
As she was riding she told me that she owned a horse named Dewy that had something wrong with its lower right leg. The vet said it was a soft tissue injury and had injected the horse with steroid and hyalouronic acid, but it didn't help. The horse was still lame and unable to put pressure on its leg.
They tried a very strong medication for 3 days, and the vet said if it helped, that it was definitely a soft tissue injury. Well, it did help, but the horse couldn't stay on it for more than 3 days, and with no meds, back to being lame, and limping. The vet said it would take 9 months to heal fully. I love challenges like this.
I told her that I would try an energy technique that I knew when we got back to the stables. However, I didn't want to wait that long so I started surrogate tapping for Dewy, while on the trail. Holding on carefully to the reins with one hand, I started tapping with the other as though I was Dewy.
Even though I have this pain in my lower right leg, and I don't know why it hurts, and I can't put pressure on my leg, I'm still a terrific horse.
Even though I have this limp, and my owner can't ride me because of this, I'm still a terrific horse.
Even though I still have this remaining pain and limp, I choose to release it now.
A couple of rounds later, as we were approaching the end of the trail, I was excited for her to bring me to see her horse Dewy. She thought I was going to do something then, but I told her I already did, and asked to take her horse out of its stall to see how it walked. To her amazement, and I must admit mine, no limp. "But it was totally lame this morning, and now there is no visible sign of any limp" she screamed.
Oh, the power of EFT. Thanks again Gary, for a tool to help all of God's creations!
Wishing you all Exponential Success Always,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.