- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- The horse with many fears
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Using EFT with animals for performance issues
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
This brief article by Denis Jevon of the UK provides some helpful tips about using EFT with animals, with emphasis on restoring confidence for their performances.
As a masseur and acupressure practitioner I have been working for a few years with Dogs and Horses, with good results. However the animals often take a while to get back to normal activities (show jumping or in the show ring) and I realized that this was because of fear or anxiety on their part that they would still experience the discomfort/pain.
So I have been using surrogate EFT + tapping direct on the animal to give them back their confidence. I do this by intuiting which points to use for setup and for the actual process (sometimes I skip the setup) and I use phrases like:
Even though I am anxious that my back will hurt when I jump, or
Even though I am afraid that my rider will be unhappy with my performance, or similar.
Another variation is:
Even though in the past my neck hurt when I was in the show ring..... followed by:
From now on I will be comfortable and happy in the show ring...
With a reminder phrase like 'happy and comfortable' or 'free from pain'.
I hope that this gives folks some ideas and encourages them to try out EFT with their animals. The potential for animal behavior work as well as these therapeutic aspects is spectacular.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.