- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Here's another useful case that involves using EFT to benefit animals. This time, Baerbel Froehlin, EFT-ADV, CHt helps her aging cat, Noodle, with an injury. She says, "When they took x-rays at the Vet's it looked as if she had small bone pieces broken off which could have caused severe pain. The Vet could not understand how she was so much better now and able to walk almost normal!"
My cat Noodle is the biggest glutton in the world. She often jumps on the counters to get into anything that looks like food to her. She obviously has never forgotten that she almost starved to death as a kitten.
One day she hurt her left hind leg while jumping down from the counter and limped heavily. It was obvious that she was in pain and something was terribly wrong with her leg; she could hardly stand on her feet. That happened during the weekend while I could not reach the veterinarian we usually go to. I was pretty scared myself, seeing her in that much pain. While saying the EFT phrases very loudly with a lot of emphasis, I did very deep breaths after each phrase and held on to her tightly. After I was done both Noodle and I felt relaxed and much more at ease.
"Even though I had to get on the counter to eat the food that I was not supposed to eat .... and hurt myself badly when I jumped down again.... I'm a cool cat"
"Even though I need to eat all the time.....because I remember how hungry I felt as a Kitten.... I now accept my fears that I will never get enough to eat...... and choose to trust there will always be plenty ..."
"Even though my leg really hurts now ..... I like it when my mom taps on me .... makes me sleepy ...... feeling good...... my body can do the healing now .... when I wake up I'll get fed .... I'm looking forward to that..."
"Even though I am constantly craving food..... I promise to remember that I'm 13 years old and have Arthritis .... better be careful ...... but I'm a cool cat and mom loves me... and will always feed me when I'm hungry!"
I tapped on her twice daily, at the end suggesting she "sleep it off" and let her body do the healing.
Because we mostly speak German at home I did say those tapping phrases in German and English, just to be on the safe side with Noodle. After 3 days her walk was almost back to normal and she followed me around as usual. When they took x-rays at the Vet's it looked as if she had small bone pieces broken off which could have caused severe pain. The Vet could not understand how she was so much better now and able to walk almost normal!
Now it is several weeks later and there is no sign of any restriction in Noodle's walking. Often during the day she now comes and wants to be tapped on! I know that because her purring is incredibly loud when I do tap on her.
Noodle's very grateful mom......
Baerbel Froehlin, EFT-ADV., CHt.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.