- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
Angie Ross from the UK gives us two useful EFT cases.
Like many others I have tapped surrogately for crying children on planes etc. However, I would like to tell you about two instances that have really caused me to smile!
We have a stream and a pond in our garden and on our recent return from Atlanta I was dismayed to see that one of the goldfish in the stream had died and was floating on the surface My partner went to remove it but to both of our surprise it moved and obviously wasn't quite as dead as we thought. However, it obviously was not well! It seemed to be OK when it was swimming but as soon as it stopped it floated up to the surface and came to rest on it's side.
A while later I went back to check on it but nothing had changed. Then I found myself tapping for the goldfish!
Even though I don't feel well and keep floating on my side
Even though something has happened to me and I can't swim and float like a fish should.
Even though I seem to have lost my water wings and my balance and don't want to have to swim forever just to stay under the water, I choose to be able to rest with out floating to the surface.
I wondered if I would have to repeat this every three seconds! I just did a couple of rounds as I have to admit that there was some concern as to what the neighbours may think of me pretending to be a sick goldfish!!
The next morning, however the goldfish was looking a lot better. It was still leaning a bit but able to swim around and rest without floating upward. I did one more round on the leaning and later in the day when it came to feeding time you wouldn't have known that there had been anything wrong with it.
Three months later we still have a happy fish doing what goldfish do!
He probably won't like me telling you all this but my partner used to snore like a train! I used to lie awake listening to this every night until it occurred to me to try tapping for it. I tapped surrogately and intentionally as on this occasion I didn't want to wake him.
Even though I have this breathing difficulty that's keeping Angie awake, I choose to breathe easily.
Even though I don't know I'm doing it but I'm snoring like a train I choose to release whatever is causing the problem.
Even though I have this breathing constriction that's causing all this noise I prefer to breathe and sleep peacefully.
I continued through all the points in my mind and could hear his breathing pattern changing. So, encouraged, I began the next round. Then suddenly he sat bolt upright said 'I can't breathe properly' and laid back down again. This frightened the life out of me I can tell you! However, once I'd got over the shock and checked that he was in fact breathing OK I realised that it was quiet, no snoring just peaceful and rhythmic breathing - wow!
The next morning he remembered sitting up and saying something about breathing, so I admitted to what I been doing.
The part that makes me smile is that this was over three years ago and no snoring like a train since!
As you say, try it on everything!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.