- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Success with a cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
EFT quieted a dog
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Gratitude to Carol Seck for this practical use of EFT. Remember, "Try it on Everything!"
I have used EFT daily and have found many obvious and subtle benefits, but the most interesting was yesterday and today. Here is some background on the incident: My dog, Max, an almost seven year old English Cocker Spaniel, was diagnosed last year with Lyme Disease.
We had thought him fairly symptom-free but when I thought about it, I realized he'd had several problems that I'd attributed to other things. Some of them were a very gradual decrease in appetite, limping on and off, and the most alarming, very occasional seizures that I thought were due to eating inappropriate things while on walks.
He was treated with a month of antibiotics and seemed much healthier all around. Lately the problems started gradually returning, some chewing on his legs, less appetite, and other things which might be due to other causes such as the wood and deer ticks that plague us out in our wooded acreage. I started thinking he might need to see the vet again soon.
Then it happened. During a walk on our dirt road he had a seizure. It started with a limp, then a reluctance to move, then loss of control of his legs and back muscles. He weighs too much for me to lift him, so I started sending energy. I am a Reiki Master so that's my first inclination.
After a moment, I remembered to tap and he pulled himself together enough to walk up our long driveway to our house. Once inside, I took him to our meditation room. He sat quietly by my feet then bolted for the downstairs bathroom. He's been trained to jump in the tub or the shower to vomit if he feels he must. That's what he was doing. I moved him from the shower so he wouldn't get dirty ... and he seizured again. This was much worse than the first. I immediately started tapping, saying, you’re okay … good dog …I love you. He came out of it so fast I was astounded. Needless to say, he is going to the vet at the first appointment open. He's doing better today, and I've kept tapping.
The last interesting thing is that I developed a left eyelid twitch yesterday after it happened. I kept tapping for it, and it would go away and come back. I was just tapping for "this eyelid twitch". Today, as I walked Max, I realized I was fearful that the seizures would happen again during his morning walk, so I did EFT for, Even though I have this eyelid twitch because I am worried about Max's health… And the points were "concerns about Max" instead of "this twitch" as I'd used the day before. It took one round of "imaginary tapping" as I walked, and the twitch is gone!
Thank heavens for EFT!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.