- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Mellie the cat was so sick and withered that the veterinarian recommended that she be "put down." Mellie's owner, Glenn, was devastated by this and asked his friend Andy Bryce to visit with the cat. As you will see, Andy used EFT on Mellie (mostly in surrogate form) and, within an hour, her healing was evident. This includes the restoration of a collapsed lung.
I have attached a letter from a friend who called me when I got home from your recent workshop in Stamford, CT. He had been told to put his cat down by his Vet and he was very upset. I went to his house and spent an hour with Mellie, his cat. I tapped on myself and a little bit on her, I visualized cool blue light and then white light filling her lungs while I was talking to her. I told her that if we could get her lungs clear she would be strong enough to heal the rest of her problems.
I spent some time tapping on myself as if I were Mellie. I said, "Even though I can't get enough air and my lungs are not working properly I know that I can be strong enough to get well when my lungs are working. I now see my lungs drying up and filling with cool blue light. I see the light changing to a powerful white light and I now feel my lungs filling with light and air."
I held my hands on her for a while and just visualized life force filling her while I spoke to her about getting well and strong. I also imagined tapping on her while repeating positive affirmative health statements like "I am in perfect radiant health" and "My lungs are clear and working perfectly"
At that point she could not walk more that a few feet and had not eaten and was just skin and bones. A few minutes after the treatment, which was only an hour long, she staggered into the kitchen and Glenn hand fed her some chicken. I got this note from him about three and a half hours later. Glenn says that Mellie continues to thrive several months later.
Andy Bryce EFT-CC
Letter from Glenn to his friends
Well what a week with my angel, from being told she was dying last Monday and that I should euthanise her till today, when she is much more her normal self again.
I asked my long time healer friend Andy Bryce to come and see her. He came here this afternoon, and since his session with her she is breathing sooo much better, and the collapsed lung on the one side is now once again working. I am really ecstatic that the lung inflated once more, as breathing was a chore for her.
It still appears as though her lungs are lower in her abdomen than they should be, but this does not seem to be bothering her one bit. She is in the kitchen asking for food 6 times a day, and is using her litter box often and never stops purring.
Tonight, a few hours after Andy left, she even PLAYED with a little ball like she used to, by rolling on her side and grabbing it with her front paws.
I am very encouraged, and am very thankful for all of the good vibes sent to her over this last week.
To think that she would have been LONG GONE if I'd taken the advice of the vet last Monday afternoon really rips me up.
I'm so fortunate I did not listen to him and brought her back home as I did.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.