- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Success with a cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
"EFT helped save my Goldfish"
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
This story by Klee Darrow is both entertaining and instructional. My daughter, Tina, read it and said, "It's hard to tell whether EFT was the changing factor for this fish, but I really loved this story. Especially the part about the "fishy poop". I don't think I have ever felt so much for a fish I never met."
I wanted to share my EFT success story with you. Even I find it amazing.
I have two goldfish in a ten gallon tank. One is gold and white and the other is calico. I have had both fish for several years and they have grown from 2 inch little bottom feeders to big beautiful fish over 6 inches in length. I love gold fish and I have hated every time I have lost one to ick or old age. This story is about Calico fish.
Calico fish is the biggest of my two gold fish. Three days ago I heard a big thump in my fish tank and saw what I thought was my fish rooting around in the rocks on the bottom of my tank. They can get a little loud sometimes, but it is nothing I have not heard or seen before. When I looked up a half hour later my Calico was on his side in the tank gasping.
I panicked a bit. My first thought was that I had overfed my fish. Then I thought that he/she might have the dreaded ick. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my biggest white plastic bowl and filled it with water and treated it for water toxins. I scooped the fish out of the tank into the big bowl and watched as it twitched and gasped for air while feebly trying to swim around the bowl.
I sat on the floor and proceeded to swim my fish around the bowl with my hand keeping Calico in an upright position. I massaged it's tummy gently and raised its mouth above the water level to get air, but each time I let go my fish turned on its side and then began to turn upside down.
I was in tears by this time. Having read the testimonials about surrogate EFT and animals I decided to give it a shot. I was very much afraid that my goldfish was done for. So I used some of the following phrases for my fishy:
Even though I, Calico Goldfish,
...am in pain and afraid...
...I overate and my system is blocked...
...can not swim upright...
...have overeaten, my body knows how to neutralize the toxins in my system and gently get rid of them...
...might have ick...
...am hurt and want to die...
I deeply and completely love and accept myself unconditionally.
I said a few other phrases and continued too gently swim my fish around the bowl with rest periods keeping it upright with my hand. Not only did I tap on myself, but I imagined gently tapping on the goldfish in the same places that I would tap on myself or another person. I ended up doing more of the imagined tapping on the fish because it was hard to tap on myself and keep Calico upright and moving.
About half way through this EFT session my fish did a little fishy poop. I thought this was a good sign because if Calico's system was blocked then that meant that its system was functioning again. But after 4 hours of working on my fish I needed to go to bed to be ready for work in the morning. Reluctantly I left Calico alone in the bowl and watched it again float to its side gasping for breath. I knew that I had done everything I could at that point and said an extra prayer for my fish before going to sleep not knowing if I would find it floating belly up in the morning.
When I woke the next morning I was a bit afraid to look in the bowl to see if I would need to plant Calico under the lemon tree that day. But to my surprise and relief Calico was resting upright in the bowl of water. When I walked up Calico swam around the bowl even if it was a bit sluggishly. A bit later I gently place Calico back in the tank with the other fish and went about my day.
Gary, I have to say thank you so much for putting EFT out into the world. Without the free manual and your wonderful e-newsletter I would never have known to do EFT for my Calico Goldfish. I'm still a bit skeptical and amazed that fishy survived, but I know that without EFT this little miracle would probably not have happened.
Sincerely and with much gratitude,
p.s. Calico is still going strong alive and well. Now I am going to do EFT for my cat to see about getting rid of those nasty fur balls.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.