- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Success with a cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Tapping for a horse
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
This intriguing EFT example by Suzanne Peach displays some extraordinary features of EFT. Note the language she uses as she tunes into the horses.
I had quite the unique and fun experience recently. Your daughter, Tina, suggested I send you these stories, as she shares my love for animals.
I was asked to come out to a farm and work on a horse, Pele, who had a nervous stomach and diarrhea. This occurred whenever a change, no matter how small, took place in her life. Like so many other horses, she has had many homes. Unfortunately, some of those have been abusive. One consistent and daily problem was after she ate her hay and in anticipation of her grains, she would get diarrhea.
I tapped on my KC point, saying I'm Pele, I'm Pele, I'm Pele, to better communicate with her energy system. I started tapping on the KC point again, using the following (and other) phrases:
Even though I get so nervous when things change...
Even though I get upset when things change, thinking I may have to find a new home again...
Even though my stomach can't handle change...
Even though my stomach can't handle any more new homes...
Then lots of repeating of the above phrases on the other points, including:
Don't like change
It might happen again, that they forget to feed me
If there's something different, they say I'm a bad horse
They didn't love me
What did I do wrong that made them send me away?
Why was she so mean to me?
I was trying to be good...I don't know what I did that was wrong I choose to forgive her for treating me that way.
Why were the other horses always picking on me?
My nervous stomach … My nervous intestines
I choose to release any unresolved issues in my intestines
After I eat my hay, I choose to trust that the grains are coming, so my body can relax.
During this entire time, there was another horse, Hap, who was in the same pasture. He was friendly when I first got there, letting me pet him and checking me out. When I started tapping for Pele, I felt Hap come up behind and stand behind me. If he was any closer to me, he would have climbed into my pocket. He wasn't doing anything other than standing there, so I accepted his presence and focused on the tapping for Pele. When I took a break, I checked in with the owner, who said Pele was pretty relaxed. She had been eating the entire time I tapped on her, but her eyes were closed, which the owner said was rare when she ate.
But it was Hap that was the surprise. The owner said she's never seen him just stand there, so close to Pele and people, without eating or doing anything. Hap was completely relaxed and seemed interested in what I was doing. We acknowledged him and his presence. The owner then informed me that Hap also had digestive problems, but not to the severity that Pele had them. The owner was pretty stunned that Hap would just stand there during this process.
I returned to my tapping for Pele, but we set our intention to help Hap with his digestion as well. About ¾ of the way into my session with Pele, Hap just turned away, walked a bit and started eating. He decided his session was over, according to the owner.
While working on Pele, I could feel a tenseness in my stomach that continued further down the intestinal tract. After tapping a few rounds, I'd check in with how it felt on me and also the owner, who said she also felt the same tightness/blockage. We kept tapping until it was almost cleared out, then the heart tightened up.
I tapped on the heartache, feeling safe and secure (A LOT of those phrases) and got to a point where I felt we were done for the day. The owner said she, too, felt we cleared out a lot of tightness in the stomach and intestinal tract, and felt such a peaceful acceptance for Pele.
Just another tip - when I get done tapping for animals, which I now do completely surrogately, I always remember to tap on my KC and say I am Susanne, I am Susanne, I am Susanne.
A week later I went back for more tapping. I was informed that Pele didn't have diarrhea for 4 days after our tapping; the first time in over a year that she's been that healthy. And Hap, the horse that borrowed benefits, also had his diarrhea go away for a few days - the first time in years for him. After this session, Pele's diarrhea subsided for 6 days. I check in with the owner occasionally, and am happy to report Pele's diarrhea is becoming less and less frequent as time goes on.
I'm also happy to report that Hap, the horse who Borrowed Benefits, has also been showing improvement.
With love and gratitude,
Susanne Peach, EFT-ADV
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.