- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Success with a cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
EFT for the healing of our pets
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
Marlene Marion shares her thoughts (and examples) for using EFT with pets.
This is an article I did for my newsletter I thought you might like to share.
EFT for the healing of our pets
I personally believe that our pets are the most wonderful creatures god has given us. And now that I understand EFT and the spirit, I think that when an animal gets a condition, in some unintentional way we have created it for them.
These are strong words, however I think that animals live in the now, and are love in and of themselves. They love to love you and be with you. And in trying to teach them and live with them we sometimes throw a lot of negativity towards our beloved pets. I feel this damages their essence, aura, and vibration from being positive love to something lower. A lower vibration brings in disease. We need to raise our vibration to be healthy.
Caesar Milan, "The Dog Whisperer" on television never raises his voice, never threatens, never punishes, when training a dog. He uses energy. Pets also seem to heal faster than we do because they are so forgiving. And EFT is a very powerful tool when used on our pets - the results can be dramatic!
Whatever condition your pet has - a growth, allergy, arthritis, diabetes - you can effectively correct this for them just by using EFT. Although I talk about dogs, this works for any pet.
Duke, a Rottweiler had a bad leg and a limp and at times would just fall down and pull himself with his front legs. Neither Maureen, the owner, nor her vet had been able to do anything for him.
I talked and tapped around Duke’s eyes, top of head and down the sides of his front legs all the way to the paws. Then I tapped back up again towards the head and this time went down the back spine and then down the back legs to the paws. Now you can do this tapping on just one side at a time or both sides at once.
Even though I have this bad back left leg and it makes me limp, I am loved and I am a good dog.
My leg is healing itself and I am a good dog.
Even though I fall down and can't run like I used to, I completely love myself and I am a good dog.
Even though my back left leg is hurting me, I am a good dog and my master/mommy loves me.
I have seen miracles with this simple method many times. While tapping, other words sometimes come to me, and I throw them in. You can do this too - just listen to what pops into your head – it is your intuition telling you something the dog needs to hear.
I spent half an hour with Duke and left instructions for Maureen to do what I did at least twice a day and watch for results. Maureen tapped for 5 days and she noticed that each day his walk seemed to be better and stronger. After 2 weeks her beloved Duke now runs and plays as he used to.
This should be something you do (depending on how severe) at least twice a day until all is well again. Be persistent. Get creative with your wording if change does not happen within a couple of days.
In another example, a dog with parvo was going to die within days. Parvo is a viral disease that attacks the intestinal tract and immune system. I instructed a client over the phone on how to tap and what to say and told her to do this at least 10 times a day and be persistent.
Even though I can't hold food down, I am a good dog
Even though my immune system is not working well, I am a good dog
Even though my intestinal tract is sick, I am a good dog and I am greatly loved
Even though I have parvo, I am a great dog and my family loves me and I love me.
Say these things while continually tapping all around the eyes, nose and throat and coming around to the head and then down the front legs to the paws. Then coming back up and tapping down the back spine and going down the hind legs to the paw. I also recommend tapping around the belly area. I have to say that Corky is over her parvo and healthy again and it has been 2 months. How awesome is that!
I also strongly urge you to use a good quality pet food that is organic and has no wheat or corn in it which is very bad for pets and their liver. And of course the pesticides and hormones are bad for us and I think even more so for them. I use organic food for my dog and myself as much as possible.
Sending Lots of Love your way,
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.