- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Bring this article by Patricia Hodge to the attention of your veterinarians. They frequently see badly injured animals and would appreciate knowing about EFT. Notice the time delay in this case. This is to be expected from time to time.
Woody is a 4 pound Papillon breed dog who was attacked in his own yard by 2 pit bull mix intruders that had been running loose in the neighborhood. He was found by one of his young housemates, dying from blood loss and shock. He was rushed to a veterinarian who found two puncture wounds, a cracked rib and a collapsed lung. The vet thought he had been shot, but found no exit wounds or foreign objects on the x-ray. He was kept by the vet for supportive treatment, but would not eat.
He was brought home, but recovery was slow. He was badly bruised throughout his underside. His lung did not re-inflate. He trembled around strangers. He refused to go past the point in the yard where he had been attacked.
It was almost a week after the incident when his owner spoke with me on the phone. She agreed that tapping couldn't hurt. We tapped for her guilt for not minding him while he was in the yard, her sadness for his suffering, her anxiety about his wellbeing, her anger that the fence had not been mended in time to protect the dog. We tapped for the child who found Woody. Then we tapped for Woody.
Even though it's hard to breathe... I have so much pain... they were so big... I couldn't get away... I did my best to warn my family... they could have hurt my boys... I am truly a big brave dog... I protected my family... I'm much bigger and braver than people know... They can't hurt me anymore... This is my yard... I'm safe now..."
Woody showed no major changes until 24 hours later when his energy returned in full force and he reclaimed his space. At the follow up visit to the vet his owner was told by the vet that Woody had an "amazing recovery." His owner reports "He behaves as if it never happened."
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.