- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Maureen Cram from South Africa completely shifts the life of a stray cat by using surrogate EFT. Of interest here is how she "tunes in" to the cat. Many people (perhaps everyone) can do this. We can also tune in to each other and this ability brings with it superb healing potential.
I wanted to tell you about my use of EFT with animals here in South Africa. My husband and I have five cats living with us, all from shelters and adopted. We moved to a new townhouse complex some months back and found to our delight that there were cats living in most of the houses. I think there were two dogs living next door who were the only dogs around!
We found a stray cat that used to terrify our cats and seemingly everyone else's cats here ... attacking them, coming in for food, and spraying all over the place. Being cat lovers, my immediate neighbours did not want to get rid of Splodge as I named him (due to his being a white cat with splodges of black all over.) But were prepared to club together to get him neutered and fixed up in general.
The problem was that there was no way to catch him. He would descend on a garden with fur flying and then disappear. Everyone shouting and chasing him did not help I am sure! Anyway, I decided to see if EFT could help him. I had used EFT on several of my cats with physical ailments, swollen paws, and also fear of thunder with great success. I have also used EFT on other animals both face to face and surrogately with great success.
I tuned into Splodge and what I found was that he was desperate for a home. He was jealous of the other cats as they had beds to sleep on and unlimited food. He said he didn't want to attack them but he couldn't help himself and he hated himself for his behaviour.
We did some more surrogate EFT on him and it was very emotional ... I cried lots of tears on his behalf. He eventually realised through the EFT that if he wanted any shot at a home he would have to stop this behaviour, and he would have to learn to trust at least one person.
He agreed to give it a try. I also started to put food out for him and slowly would approach him if I saw him sleeping in a bush. After a few days of doing this, he would let me approach him. Then I did some more EFT on him and he agreed to try a bit harder to trust. He said his resolution for 2007 was to get himself a loving home. He is focused on that.
He then allowed me to touch him, feed him, and brush him. Virtually overnight from then on he became the most friendly trusting affectionate cat you could ever wish to meet!
People in the complex would stop me and say what a great cat ... where did he come from? Other people would stop and pet him and he loved every minute of it. Last week we got him fixed. No problem to put him in the cat cage ... he just sat in the cage in the car while we took him to the vet. The vet said he was a 'sweetheart' of a cat and gave us a discount on the operation!
We are now looking for a great home for Splodge as I simply cannot add another cat to our household. EFT definitely came through for Splodge!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.