- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- The horse with many fears
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Here's a use for EFT that animal lovers will appreciate.
I'd just like to tell you a story about my little dog; her name is Angelface (Angel for short). She is a small size Border Collie.
Well she has always been very healthy, so I was shocked one day when I was brushing her and ran into a huge something. Well I was scared to even look to see what it was; I had to tap myself first in order to look at it. So I started out like this:
Even though I am afraid of what I might see I completely love and accept myself. Followed by a full round of tapping on all points. My level on intensity went from 10 to 1 after 3 rounds.
I then looked at what it was, it was a growth the size of my thumb in girth and half as tall as my thumb. The weirdest thing I had ever seen. If she didn't have such a heavy coat of hair, I would have seen it without running into with the hair brush, for sure it was that big.
I began tapping her, I tapped all around her eyes down her nose and down her chin to the throat. I tapped around her head and down both front legs all the way to her paws.
I was saying, "Even though I have this huge growth on my upper back I completely love and accept myself," I just said those words as I tapped all over. I then changed the words to "this huge growth on my back" and tapped the same areas. I did this for about 5 minutes. I also tapped the next day the same thing. On the third day I got brave and looked again, I actually had a client (Bruce) look with me and it was at that time half its size. I did a round of tapping again on her. And again the next day, whenever she was still enough for me to do it. (She's a ham and likes the attention). I checked her again on the fifth day and it was not only gone but there were also no traces of it even having been there!
GC COMMENT: I have many reports where growths of every kind fade even faster than this ... sometimes in minutes. The "fade rate" varies widely.
MARLENE CONTINUES: The ability to use EFT on our pets is a wonderful and glorious opportunity to heal them also. They give so much to us unconditionally. How wonderful to be able to give back in this way.
I simply LOVE my job with EFT because I don't ever feel it's a job. I feel it's an honor and I am humbled.
Marlene Marion EFT-ADV
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.