- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Calming down a very scared cat
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Success with a cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Did Amit Lakhwani from India help this badly injured dog through surrogate EFT? Apparently so because there is no other way to explain this dramatic recovery. This is how Amit describes the dog before surrogate EFT, "I saw the mad dog lying in a pool of blood all injured and unconscious right in front of a common water tap. His head was resting on his own feet and he was slowly drifting into further states of unconsciousness with eyes closed and saliva falling from his mouth. I stood a few meters away from him and started to tap on myself with statements like...."
Dear Gary ,
This is about EFT on an injured dog using surrogate tapping with just the basic recipe. I work in Kolkata, India, where the guys that live there hardly know what cleanliness is and as a result they keep throwing garbage in every corner they can. Because of the dirt there are also many stray dogs in the area and some of them go insane from time to time.
There was one dog who had started biting people and was also getting into fights with other dogs. As a result of this he was left out of the gang to fend for himself and this turned into a mess. Then one day I saw the mad dog lying in a pool of blood all injured and unconscious right in front of a common water tap.
His head was resting on his own feet and he was slowly drifting into further states of unconsciousness with eyes closed and saliva falling from his mouth. I stood a few meters away from him and started to tap on myself with statements like....
Even though he is hurt…
Even though it pains…
Even though he is bleeding profusely…
Even though he feels no control over him self…
Even though he wants to run…
Even though he wants to get into another fight…
Even though he has gone insane...
Suddenly he lifted his head up and started to glare at me as if to say he understood what I was doing. I stood there looking at him and in those few minutes that I stood there he seemed to be very alert … a complete reversal from his last visible state of despair and agony.
I left thinking that I had done my bit … and on returning after about a few minutes he was nowhere to be seen. On enquiring from a few people they told me that he saw a cat in front of the mosque and sprang up to chase her away.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.