- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
This case by Laila delMonte is important evidence of the "oneness" or connection between us all (including the animal kingdom). Laila has developed an intuitive ability to communicate with animals and has done this quite effectively for many years. In this case a horse had unexplainable panic attacks until Laila found the core issue. This is one of our more fascinating cases.
Constellation is a beautiful male white horse. His person, Stella called me because he would start weaving all of a sudden and they couldn't help him. When I did a communication with him, I couldn't find any particular reason for the weaving. He was healthy, well kept, with a wonderful person who took good care of him and seemed perfectly normal otherwise.
I did experience his weaving as an intense form of panic attack, I could feel the extreme anxiety gripping his heart and the sweat breaking on his body. It seemed to happen each time a horse would go away from him. It didn't have to be a close companion, just any horse that would be standing close to him and would be led away would throw him into panic.
So I proceeded to surrogately tap: (not physically, but mentally in behalf of Constellation)
Even though I feel this thing clutching at my throat
Even though I have this anxiety in my chest
Even though I freak out when a horse goes away .
Even though I can't see anymore around me and I'm afraid
Even though my limbs go numb
Even though I hate this energy that takes over my body
Even though I feel dizzy
Even though I know when it s going to come but I can't stop it
Even though I don t understand what's happening to me, I have no control . I m powerless. I m all alone.
We tapped on all the different aspects of the fear and how it made him feel. I still couldn't find any particular reason why a horse going away would throw him into such an attack but I tapped anyhow.
After that Stella told me there was improvement. The attacks were less frequent, less intense and shorter. I wasn't satisfied. So I decided to try again
I went back into session with him and asked me to relive the emotion and experience it to the end until another one came up. I decided to save the tapping for the big core issue. We went pretty fast as I witnessed and lived with him the whole anxiety attack process into the darkness and the terror. Then all of a sudden to my horror I was plunged into a scene with him very young, during an earthquake, stuck in a stall, the earth rumbling under our feet and the smell of sweat and fear and all the horses neighing in terror some standing up all trying to escape the stalls.
This took me by surprise. Last time I experienced an earthquake was in 93 when I had just arrived in the US. I was ready to fly straight back to Spain after that!
So we tapped on everything: the sound of the earthquake, the smells, the fear, the being stuck in the stall, the other horses, the darkness, everything. Until we were both exhausted and a sense of peace filled us.
The next day I called Stella and told her the whole thing. She told me that he had lived through the San Francisco earthquake and that the age corresponded. She didn't know more as he wasn' t hers then.
Anyhow, after that, the weaving stopped.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.