- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- The horse with many fears
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Sometimes an "EFT healing" can be attributed to chance or coincidence. However, we get so many such reports that it is hard to conclude that EFT was not a major contributor to these results. Read this story by Mary Kenney and then recall your own EFT successes. Then decide for yourself what role EFT may have played.
I have been doing surrogate tapping on our dogs for one year and continue to be amazed by the results that are possible with a variety of issues. I only wish we had known about EFT sooner because it's been such an enormous blessing for our fostering and rescue work.
Recently, I noticed a quarter-sized lump on the neck of our black lab, Bubbles. I was immediately concerned because we had lost 2 previous dogs to cancer and cringed at the thought of getting back into the expense and emotional drain of that medical treatment. The lump seemed attached to the muscle and was starting to cause some discomfort.
On the first session I tapped on the physical aspects and Bubbles pain response was dramatically reduced.
Even though I'm having pain from this lump...
Even though this lump is hard and stubborn…
A few days later I checked her progress and the lump had gotten bigger. I sat quietly with her for a moment, meditating on her background. We had adopted Bubbles through a group who had rescued her from a bad situation, where she had been neglected and tied to a tree. The thought presented that she was creating the lump for attention, as she was now in a household with several other dogs, and felt she had to compete for our love. I changed the set-up to...
Even though I'm creating a lump to be noticed…
Even though I'm making the lump grow for attention…
Even though I have all my needs met and don't need to make myself sick…
Even though I was raised in a bad situation where I wasn't noticed or loved…
I did the standard tapping on each phrase, and reduced the "neediness" factor from an 8 on a scale of 0 to 10 to a zero.
Yesterday while playing ball with her I went to feel the lump and couldn't find it! I was so stunned that I asked another person to examine her, thinking that I was searching in the wrong area. The lump is gone.
Thank you, Gary, for potentially saving us from a long and costly medical ordeal. EFT rocks!
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.