- Official EFT Tutorial
- Before You Begin
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART IV - Advanced: Tapping Deeper Into Emotional Issues
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
- EFT Bonus Articles
Before You Begin
A Note to Researchers
Note: For a quality summary of EFT Tapping research, please visit this listing from the National Institutes of Health.
This Gold Standard EFT Tutorial offers several advantages to those interested in EFT Research:
- It is backwards compatible. Many peer reviewed EFT studies have been completed and some of these studies were based on a longer form EFT protocol that was popular prior to this Tutorial. This Tutorial has divided that protocol into easy to use parts but, overall, there is no substantive change in it. One need only put the parts back together to arrive at the original protocol used in previous research. Thus all research using the previous protocol is still valid even though that protocol reflects "Old EFT." Future research, however, should be based on the more streamlined protocols advanced in this Tutorial.
- It is easy to follow and clearly standardized. Everyone throughout the world has instant access to it through the internet. This facilitates discussion and replication efforts.
- Fidelity is easier. Previously, practitioners were trained via a wide variety of EFT versions, thus making true fidelity to the EFT process difficult to come by. Now, through this Gold Standard EFT Tutorial, practitioners can have identical training and thus can deliver a more uniform approach to research subjects,
- More robust results are possible if you focus your research on the Specific Events underlying the subjects' issues.
Those practitioners who have been evaluated by a consistent set of standards will provide even stronger fidelity to the Gold Standard EFT protocol, and you can find a developing list of such practitioners at http://www.emofree.com/practitioners.html
We are available for consultation on research projects to evaluate practitioners and help ensure fidelity to the method. Contact us
© Gary and Tina Craig
All Rights Reserved