- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Mary Loses Interest In Alcohol
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Many Visits With The Divine
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
You may recall Kurt Brendstrup as one of those people sharing his spiritual experiences in my book, The Unseen Therapist. He is back again with a fascinating article that compares our human world with the exquisiteness of our spiritual reality (core essence). He says, "It’s interesting to believe that we seem to find the “material nature” of this world satisfying. The place, the taste, the smell, the touch, etc. Yet in the experience of being at core essence there was only joy, happiness, satisfaction, etc. in the complete absence of all of that."
Your last Newsletter somehow struck a chord with me as I sat down to do a session of Optimal EFT on a challenge I’m currently dealing with. It was the “I Am Not A Body, I Am Free" piece that inspired my thinking.
My thoughts went back to the experience that I had when I came to the essence of who we truly are. Very similar to yours and also many others whose testimonies I’ve listened to or read about.
Your mention of our bodies, our physicality, sent me off on contemplating the fact that there was no thought or mention or sense of anything physical/material in that state of being. What I mean by that is this. Think of any familiar, favorite, sweet thing or experience here. My pure love of the feeling of running by the ocean on a sunny day. The smell of a gorgeous field of blooming flowers in the breeze. The taste of a hot, rich cup of dark coffee on a chilly morning. A glass of good scotch after a memorable meal with friends. The warm hug of a loved one or good friend. And I could go on and on.
None of this was in that state. No thought of it. No memory of it. No desire for it. No absence of it. Nothing of the material nature of this world, this life, was there. And these things that are so much a part of life here and are so important to us were not missed.
All of the richness of this life was non-existent, and yet I didn’t miss it. I didn’t long for it. In fact the richness of pure love, pure experience of being, was so intense, so beautiful, so delightful, inspiring and pleasurable that it removed all memory of my life here in this physical realm.
It’s interesting to believe that we seem to find the “material nature” of this world satisfying. The place, the taste, the smell, the touch, etc. Yet in the experience of being at core essence there was only joy, happiness, satisfaction, etc. in the complete absence of all of that.
Maybe it’s not the “material nature” of this world, but the “feeling” generated by the “material” that is common to both realms. And if that’s the case, then love becomes the only
true reality, since it was the only reality common to both. There was no other emotion or feeling there. No ego generated anger, negativity, feeling of lacking anything, regret, sadness in that state of being that we were fortunate enough to step off into somehow. No space. No time. Only pure love. Only pure joy.
And here? Is it the “material nature” of this world that gives us pleasure? Or is it the feeling generated by the thing, the place etc.? Is it the people? Or the feeling generated by interacting with or serving the people?
And if it is the feeling, the love that is generated by those “favorites” here; can we not learn to remove ourselves from the illusion of the “physical/material” being in any way important and have that love at our grasp, as our essence always? In whatever our circumstance?
So, enjoy this world. Be very grateful for this world. But remember that we are not OF this world. And perhaps learning how to live that just might be our purpose for being here?
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.