- Episodes 1- 50
- #1: How To Get Faster (And Better) Recovery From Accidental Injuries
- #2: Impressive Improvement For Autism
- #3: From EFT To The Pot Of Gold
- #4: How To Fall In Love With A Butterfly
- #5: Unique Remedy For Multiple Sclerosis
- #6: Ask The Unseen Therapist, Save Time
- #7: Migraine Headaches - Aiming At The Cause
- #8: Does Gary Endorse Other EFT Trainings?
- #9: Revolutionizing Prayer
- #10: Will The Unseen Therapist Suffice?
- #11: Surrogate EFT - Why Does It Work And Who Can Do It?
- #12: Our "Impossible" Healings
- #13: Does Unseen Therapist Interfere With Your Free Will?
- #14: Why Do My Bad Memories Come Back?
- #15: Can I Sing A Higher Note?
- #16: One Ultimate Remedy For Everything
- #17: Thoughts On The Stairway To Miracles
- #18: We All Have The Same Issues
- Episodes 1- 50
- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible" Healing For Severe Constipation
- Maite's Multiple "Impossible" Healings
- Far-Reaching "Impossible" Benefits
- Mary Loses Interest In Alcohol
- Norma's "Impossible" Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Healing
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Piedad Now Has A Normal Menstrual Cycle
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The "Impossible" Social Phobia - Gone
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A Remedy for Diane's "Impossible" Thin-Walled Blood Veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- Should We "Tap In" The Positive?
- Bladder Control For An MS Patient?
- Can I Release A Tight Muscle In My Back?
- Money Issues And Fetus Issues
- Can EFT Help Me Recover From My Stroke?
- What Happens After Death?
- What Causes Dermatitis?
- Who Created Our Bodies?
- Is There Hope for Meniere's Disease?
- Can I Heal My A-Fib And Lyme Disease?
- I Really Need Help With My Love Life
- Can EFT Help With Paralysis?
- Do I need An EFT Specialist For Premature Ejaculation?
- Do I Have To Wait For Enlightenment To Get Results With OEFT?
- Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
- What About EFT For Cataracts and Ulcerative Colitis (IBD)?
- Can EFT Help My Blood-Clumping (Rouleau)?
- How Do I Use EFT For Those Who Can't Speak?
- Can EFT Help Me With Multiple Chemical Sensitivities?
- A Question About EFT Setup Affirmations
- Can You Help Me With Parkinson’s?
- Can EFT Treat Worm Infections?
- What EFT Technique Is Best For Weight Loss?
- How Do I Measure My Spinal Subluxation Intensity?
- What EFT Protocol Should I Use For Type 2 Diabetes?
- How To Find The "Root Cause" Of My Blood Pressure Problem?
- What To Do With My Trigeminal Neuralgia?
- Will Drugs Interfere With PTSD Treatment?
- Help With My Husband's Erectile Dysfunction And "Washed Up" Issues
- Can You Help Me Escape From PTSD?
- Can We Ever Not Be Sad About Broken Relationships?
- What About EFT Tapping vs. Optimal EFT?
- Can The Unseen Therapist Relieve My Son's Extreme Allergies?
- Can You Help Me With The "Yips?"
- Can You Help My Friend With Cancer?
- A Question About Narcolepsy
- What About "Laying On Of Hands?
- Can My Ailments Re-occur after using The Unseen Therapist?
- Is There A Cure For Type 1 Diabetes?
- What To Do About My Anxiety And Pains?
- What To Do About My Chronic Anxiety?
- Can We Create Comfort For Someone With Mental Illness?
- Can Gary's "Spiritual Gifts" Shrink My Fibroids?
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- The Unseen Therapist Diagnoses And Resolves Major Hidden Issues
- Sharon Clegg's Impressive Release From Childhood Abuse
- Webinar Example: Anne Ryan Shares Her Unseen Therapist Experiences
- Webinar Example: A Message From The Unseen Therapist - COPD
- Webinar Example - Bone-on-bone hip pain improvement
- Major Relief From Plantar Fasciitis
- From Desperation To Hope: A Love Filled Story
- Success For Relationships, Sexual Assualt, Business Confidence And More
- Risa's Benefits From OEFT Thoroughness
- Aliss's Remarkable Immerse-ucation Benefits
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Darla Clears Major Emotional Issues In Minutes
- Spiritual Experiences
- Many Visits With The Divine
- Helen Bates' Beautiful Spiritual Experience
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Anne Ryan on "gentle" spiritual experiences
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Questions and Answers
Can EFT Help With Shy Bladder?
I was wondering if you had a specific treatment for shy bladder. I suffer with this and have tried self hypnosis and subliminal messaging with no results.
Thanks for your question. Shy bladder (paruresis) is much more common than most people think. And, yes, properly used EFT is likely bring relief. Here are some thoughts about it from WebMD.com (my thoughts within the article in red).
What is "Shy Bladder?"
When you’re on the go and you have to go, a public restroom is where you head. For millions, though, that’s not an option. It’s a place where peeing seems physically impossible.
That’s because being near other people causes your sphincter muscles to lock up. Those muscles control the flow of urine from your bladder. Once they freeze up, you simply can’t pee. It can happen in a public restroom, a bathroom in someone else’s home, and even in your own place if other folks are nearby. Yes… and in EFT terms, you are subconsciously replaying some unresolved emotions from the past. This is what causes the sphincter muscles to lock up.
As many as 20 million Americans have this problem. It’s known as shy or bashful bladder syndrome. Your doctor may call it by its official name, paruresis.
Without treatment, it can affect your personal, social, and professional life. You might find it hard to be away from home for more than a short time. You could end up avoiding parties, sporting events, and dates. It might even limit your choice of jobs. But you can get it under control with therapy. Conventional therapy can help, but the results usually are mild or temporary. EFT, properly done, can eliminate the problem.
What Causes It?
It isn’t a problem with your urinary system. Rather, it’s nervousness about peeing when you’re around other people. Yes. It’s considered a social anxiety disorder. Perhaps. But that’s the medical view. I tend to avoid such labels and, instead, consider it a reaction to unresolved emotional issues from the past. This is true for just about every human ailment we manifest. This is an important distinction to make and vastly simplifies the healing process. It’s largely ignored, however, by man-made methods.
Maybe it started when your parents criticized you during potty training, or in school when someone bullied you or made fun of you in the restroom. Or it could have happened at the doctor’s office, when you couldn’t pee on cue for a urine sample. At worst, it could relate to sexual abuse that happened in a restroom. Good thoughts. Right on target. However, the possibilities are endless and it requires some skill to discover your specific causes. That’s where good training is invaluable.
After it happens the first time, you worry about it happening again. In other words, you have performance anxiety. It snowballs from there. The more you try to force nature to take its course, the more your body refuses to cooperate. The anxiety fills a part of your nervous system with adrenaline, and the muscles that let you empty your bladder just freeze up.
Many people say they feel so anxious about using a public restroom that they’ll search for one that’s vacant. Some avoid shared bathrooms, and others can’t pee in public stalls or urinals at all. However, once the emotional CAUSES are located and eliminated, the problem vanishes and you can pee whenever and wherever you want. Hooray!
For more in-depth info, check out the references below.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved