EFT offers great healing benefits.
Deepak Chopra, MD
Gary Craig Certified Practitioner of Official EFT
Ely, Cambridgeshire, GBWebsite
EFT Master & Parenting Coach
I’m a Gary Craig Certified Official EFT Master, Integrative Health Coach, Meditation teacher and Yoga teacher, and a mother of three children.
I am passionate about inspiring, supporting and empowering my clients to:
- take charge of their emotional health;
- find their purpose and their joy; and
- create a more harmonious home, with less drama and more love.
I started my career as a lawyer, and practised law for over 10 years in Australia, Hong Kong, and England. In 2016, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. It was my wake-up call, leading me to realise how important it is to take care of my health - my mind, body and spirit. It was time to transform my life and find my purpose.
I believe that EFT is a powerful tool for self-healing that can help us experience inner peace, even within the chaos of the world.
Using EFT, I help my clients to:
- release stress and anxiety;
- resolve emotional distress caused by significant life challenges, e.g. shock of a diagnosis, separation, losing a loved one or a job:
- improve their relationships by learning to release negative emotions so they can stay centred and respond from a loving place, instead of being sabotaged by the ego; and
- become a more conscious parent by learning to regulate their emotions, even when children are acting out.
With EFT, we can learn to release emotional hurts, regrets and fears that have caused us to feel undeserving, lacking, or limited in some way. We can begin to see the challenges that life presents from a higher perspective, as opportunities for the growth and evolution of our soul.
I would love to help you along your journey. Please feel free to visit my website (alisonbrock.com) and book a free 15 minute consultation.