- Serious Diseases
- Asthma Relief
- She put away her medication for Asthma
- Asthma relief in ten minutes
- Full blown asthma attack calmed in 10 minutes
- Using EFT on snoring, asthma and a numb leg
- His asthma breathing got easier while they learned how to tap
- Asthma fades in two minutes
- EFT Clears Lifelong Asthma and Dog Phobia
- 84 year old grandfather gains relief from asthma and COPD
- Jan's life long asthma disappears in one session ... and ... she ends a smothering relationship.
- MD forgets inhaler during exercise class
- Asthma linked to stifled emotions
- Michael Valenti, MD shares stories of using EFT with his patients for asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression and pregnancy vomiting
- New Discovery Alleviates Breathing Problems Without Drugs: From Asthma to Chronic Obstructive Pulmon
- Client collapses asthma, rage, a height phobia and an allergy to bed feathers in one session
- EFT relieves an asthma attack after medications didn't work
- Emergency asthma attack resolved from 400 miles away--no meds involved
- Milk allergy no longer causes asthma
- EFT provides relief for both severe asthma and stress
- Emergency EFT for a 16-year-old asthmatic
- An asthma success story from an EFT newcomer
- Asthma attack and Impotence relief
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Using a child
- Two Severe Cases: Asthma and Spinal Disc
- First day at school apprehension, separation anxiety and an asthma attack.
- 15 years of asthma and chronic coughing eased by getting to the emotional roots
- Dr. uses EFT to reduce lung congestion by 50% in minutes
- New Asthma Treatment Provides Impressive Relief Without Drugs
- Great relief for asthma -- but why didn't the client continue?
- Multiple Sclerosis
- From Multiple Sclerosis to Emotional Freedom:
- MS symptoms subside nicely but secondary gains get in the way
- Persistent Use of Emotional Acupressure Technique Eradicates Severe Symptoms of MS
- Hank Hadley - Multiple Sclerosis and more-- The rest of the story
- Introducing EFT to people with multiple sclerosis
- Fear of an MS relapse is resolved with 10 minutes of EFT
- Improving a serious case of Multiple Sclerosis
- Dissolving MS symptoms with EFT--and a good look at the cause
- Low Cost Solution to the Diabetes Epidemic
- Type 2 Diabetic taps 3 times per day and his doctor reduces prescribed insulin by 75% -- Arthritis pain also subsides -- two follow-ups
- EFT and Type I Diabetes - blood sugar level goes from 300 to 115 after 5 minutes of tapping
- Diabetes: Tap Your Way to Lower Blood Sugar? New Drug-free Procedure Helps Control, Reverse Diabetes
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and numbness from Diabetes
- Sneakin' in the back door for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetes comes under control after in-depth emotional session and persistent tapping
- Parkinson's Disease
- Emotional causes of cancer????
- Persistent EFT for osteoarthritis -- clever approaches to the problem
- Relieving arthritis pain brings impressive side benefit
- EFT reduces fibromyalgia pain - an interesting work in progress
- Unique Acupressure Technique Alleviates Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chemical Sensitivities
- Asking questions to get behind reasons for cancer
- Uterine cancer reversal
- EFT calms the intense feeling of a cancer surgery scar
- An MD uses EFT for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- How to apply EFT for chemotherapy side effects
- Cervical cancer pain & being specific
- Progress on a difficult cancer case
- An EFT Master gives guidance on a cancer related stress case
- Fibromyalgia pain is eliminated after getting to core issue of anger
- Progress with the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- EFT allergy approach turns corner for cancer patient
- Helping an advanced cancer patient live her final days with dignity
- Surrogate tapping for a 2 year old with cancer
- EFT provides astonishing results for stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - Her doctor told her she was a medical miracle
- Fibromyalgia patient--"I forgot what pain is about."
- Progress on rheumatoid arthritis from an intuitive source
- Touching story ends in breast cancer resolution
- Teamwork gets to core issue for cancer patient
- Alzheimer's client remembers husband
- EFT, CFS and autoimmune diseases
- Arthritis pain vanishes
- A young boy with cancer successfully taps for the fear of surgery
- Press Release: MD Uses Tapping Technique to Treat Chronic Illness When Conventional Treatment Fails
- EFT relieves betrayal, trauma and cancer in Brazil - done via Skype
- Using EFT to treat the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Dawn Norton's persistent use of EFT likely lowered her risk of breast cancer
- EFT aids apparent cancer cure
- Deborah Miller helps kids with cancer -- touching stories and photos
- Breast cancer fear--getting yourself out of the way
- Ongoing success for Rossanna
- Simple Acupressure Technique Relieves Huntington's Disease
- All signs of kidney cancer vanish after 4 hours of EFT
- Relieving arthritis by tapping on generational (heredity) issues
- EFT and skillful metaphors for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- Impressive cancer result from consistent tapping
- Her oncologist did not believe that so few sessions of chemo could have cleared her stage 4 liver cancer
- Inspiring fibromyalgia relief
- Barbara's inspiring breast cancer recovery. Her family doctor told her,
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps Protect Patients Against Medical Mistakes
- After 3 months of EFT, Stage 3 uterine cancer is gone and she
- Successful cancer remission. Client says, "I have stumped my "white coats" again and again and again and again using EFT."
- 22 years of pain from degenerative arthritis gone after persistent EFT
- Results from our cancer clients
- EFT for the fear of breast cancer
- EFT Newbies speak--Childbirth, Allergies, Phobias, Back pain & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Using EFT with INTENTION for a child with cancer
- What Really Causes Disease? Experts Blame Stored Emotions and Recommend New Acupressure Technique
- EFT sends bowel cancer pain into remission
- Persistent EFT for an angry pancreas results in disappearance of a cancerous mass - one year later she is still clear
- Stage 4 Cancer disappears
- Photo results of four minutes of EFT for polyarthritis
- Fibromyalgia relief
- The extraordinary straightening of an arthritic finger - including 4 year follow-up
- Full-blown Fibromyalgia,
- Using EFT with a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Using EFT for a terminal cancer patient's nausea
- Asthma Relief
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping and most EFT'ers should find it very helpful. However, if your benefits are temporary or a more in-depth approach is needed, you are urged to explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, and/or (3) get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Note: This article assumes you have a working knowledge of EFT. Newcomers can still learn from it but are advised to peruse our Free Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tutorial™ for a more complete understanding.
Please bring this stunning article by Rossanna Massey, DC to the attention of your physicians. It points to a major remission of pancreatic cancer by addressing emotional issues only. Rossanna says, "She told me that her blood work and CAT scan findings were all normal, and quite a contrast to the first time they were taken. Her doctors were completely dumbfounded by their findings, and said that in all the years they’ve treated patients, neither one of them have ever experienced a spontaneous healing. The mass at the head of her pancreas was completely gone and she was deemed cancer-free."
Since the beginning of my EFT career I’ve been fascinated by the many layers of emotion behind serious diseases. Many of my patients who came to me for spinal related problems were also under their medical doctor’s care for a variety of different illnesses. Intuitively I always suspected specific emotions related to their chronic illnesses, yet I was careful not to approach the subject with them. My patients would tell you that I am not a shy person but I was mindful not to get too personal while working on them.
I did notice, however, the “trends” of emotions that went along with their particular illnesses. In the many thousands of patients I’ve seen in my seventeen year career as a Chiropractor, I’ve yet to meet a cancer patient who wasn’t angry. Here is a cancer story that is not only miraculous, but a real testimony of how EFT heals people on a cellular, energetic level.
Before I begin I’d like to add that since this experience, I now cringe when I hear other people describe their “battle” with cancer, or their “fight” with it. Why not approach cancer by waving the white flag, honoring what your body is trying to tell you, and make peace with it?
A year ago I found out that a dear friend of mine, Karen, who lives in Texas was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, and had a very grim prognosis. She had been seeking alternative methods of treatment because the consequences of the medical “slash and burn” techniques were in her opinion, unacceptable. She knew I had been studying EFT for quite a while, and an advanced practitioner. Karen wanted to leave nothing out of her holistic regimen, so gave me a call and asked for my help. Finally, I thought, this was my first experience with treating the emotions behind cancer, and I jumped at the opportunity. We arranged our weekly phone sessions, and I advised her to come up with her own Personal Peace Procedure list.
Gary, I must admit that in the back of my mind I was insecure about the outcome of our sessions, and of disappointing her as well. So I tapped on myself accordingly;
Even though I’m afraid she’ll die anyway because this is incurable…
Even though I feel guilty that she trusts me to help her, and I may fail…
Even though I have no business dealing with this serious illness, I choose to be calm and relaxed about it.
Even though she may be too far gone, at the very least, she can die in peace.
And most importantly to me, Even though I need to save her, I love myself, and understand where this is coming from. Once I got myself sufficiently out of the way, I was ready for our first phone session.
I was not surprised by the short length of her personal peace list. She was always one to “gloss over” painful events and pretend things didn’t bother her. By choosing not to engage in confrontations, or defend herself over the years with her critical in-laws, she ended up stuffing down large amounts of anger. She was surprised she still had this anger despite her passive “adult” way of handling things.
I’ve always thought that anger is such a difficult emotion to deal with due to the very thick shell of denial that is wrapped around it. Since I already knew most of her issues through the years, I decided not to approach any of them directly, and instead get right to the sick pancreas to ask it for its painful priority. Her medical doctor told her that her CAT scan showed she had a large mass at the “head” of her pancreas consistent with malignancy, and that it was putting pressure on her surrounding organs making her jaundiced. She had lost a lot of weight, and had no appetite.
The first corridor to go through was her lack of self acceptance. I like to have my clients first say aloud “I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself.” I ask how it feels intellectually, and I get one answer, then ask how it feels emotionally and get quite another. After three rounds of Even though I can’t love or accept myself, I choose to try - I moved to the next barrier, and asked her what she imagined her sick pancreas looked like.
What color is it? She replied, “It’s definitely black.” Then I asked her what texture it was, and she described it as lumpy. What would it smell like? And she said “foul, like something died.” If it had an emotion, what would it be? “It would be angry.” Because Karen was so dissociated with her anger we began with the long version of the tapping sequence to leave no stone unturned.
Even though I have anger in my ‘head’, and there’s so much of it, I don’t know where to begin, I deeply love myself. The first round of tapping was enough to shake loose her first subconscious priority of painful memories. “My mother in law never liked me, and let me know how disappointed she was that my husband didn’t marry his ex-girlfriend Sandra instead.”
Gary, I want everyone to know that this healing experience didn’t happen overnight. It took one and a half months which, in itself, still amazing. Adding to the urgency of the situation was that her husband and daughters were pressuring her into returning to the medical doctors for another CAT scan, and schedule the proposed surgery to remove her pancreas, (slash) and have chemo with radiation (burn.)
GC COMMENT: How Rossanna views the efficacy of medical procedures is her personal opinion and doesn't necessarily reflect the opinion of myself or EFT. We suggest you consult qualified health practitioners where merited.
Working against the clock, we stepped up our sessions to twice weekly. Since I didn’t have the luxury of time to politely step around her issues, I developed my own “Massey Emotional Trigger Point Technique” which directly addresses the abject negativity of her thoughts and is “pressed” on it until it’s cleared (this is similar to the deep tissue-work technique which is quite painful, but very effective in releasing “trapped” physical tensions). I also encouraged her to use “spicy”language to step up her pancreatic purge. Our set-up phrases were as follows:
Even though I was taught to show respect for my elders, I still hate Mrs. Dexter, and I refuse to forgive her. Reminder phrase; I hate her g.d. guts, I refuse to forgive her.
In spite of the fact that her mother in law was now deceased, I knew it would be a good idea for Karen to finally tell her off out loud instead of doing it in her “head.” Here’s how that went;
Even though I didn’t have the courage to tell you then, I deeply love and except myself, and you’re a vicious, and jealous old hag, and I can’t stand you either!
At each tapping point I had her plug in all the things she could never say, and even yell it out! She was exhausted after that round of tapping, but said she felt warm and relaxed. We resumed our next session later on in the week.
Even though I wasn’t good enough to please her…
Even though I could never hurt my husband by saying it, your mama is a B*!*#!…
Reminder phrase was; She’s a B*!*#! She’s such a damn B*!*#!…
Even though his whole family thinks he could have done better…
Even though it matters to me what they think…
Even though I’m stupid for letting their opinions get to me…
Even though he’s stupid for taking all their abuse…
Even though I hate myself for staying with him for so long and putting up with this s*!t…
Even though the best years of my life were spent swimming against the sewage of his family…
Even though I’m pissed at him for not defending me against his mother…
Even though my daughters got snubbed by them when they were little and innocent…
Even though they hate my daughters for having my inferior blood in them…
Even though I should have punched them all in the face for punishing my daughters too…
The first week after our initial session Karen reported that her appetite was returning, and that she felt more peaceful. In two weeks, she was no longer jaundiced. With every week that passed she started to feel more comfortable, and started recognizing her issues about her own parents without feeling like she was dishonoring them. As in the case of most angry people, she felt that she had already “dealt” with that part of her life, but I knew better.
She admitted that her mother was bossy and controlling and “picked on” her father, who never defended himself. The guilt behind the anger at her own parents, who are both deceased, kept her from ever expressing it. I assured her that you can love someone very deeply and still be angry at them. It is about finding clarity, and forgiveness of one’s self, and of them.
What happened at our last session the day before her CAT scan was truly amazing, and it still gives me chills whenever I think about it. All the while I worked on Karen I knew the culmination of our work together was to be the issue of forgiveness. So we began;
Even though I put my anger in the head of my pancreas, so I could clear my own head, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself, and I honor my pancreas for working so hard to protect me.
Reminder phrase; Gratitude for my pancreas, and all that it’s done for me, it’s safe to let go now.
Even though I’ve held a grudge for his family for so long now it’s killing me, I deeply love and accept myself, and for my own sake I want to release it. Reminder phrases; They could never feel my anger. Only I did and now I’m paying for it … I only hurt myself.
We hadn’t even finished the tapping sequence when Karen said, “I feel sorry for Mrs. Dexter, she was critical of me because maybe she didn’t like herself. It must have made her feel better to find fault with me. I’m sure she was critical of her own children too. Maybe that’s why they listened to her, and went along with it. What child doesn’t want their parent’s approval?”
My last set-up phrase was the key that unlocked the door to her pancreatic head, and allowed the release of its anger in a most unexpected way;
In spite of all the years they caused me anguish and pain, on a cellular level, I forgive them all with every fiber of my being. Reminder phrase; I forgive them with every fiber of my being, I forgive them on a deep cellular level, I forgive them with all my heart and soul, it feels wonderful to feel true forgiveness and really mean it.
Karen stopped tapping and declared she felt a very sharp pain at the left upper quadrant of her abdomen. And then said; “This is embarrassing but I just passed the most horrible gas that is so foul smelling, it’s like something died inside of me! I never in my life had gas like this before, and it’s so bad I have to leave the room! I told her to call me back after the “smoke cleared,” and waited for her call.
Karen called back about ten minutes later to tell me she had to ventilate the room before entering it so she could call me back. “My whole body feels like it’s tingling, and I’m so relaxed.” I asked her to close her eyes and describe what color her pancreas was, and she said that it was pink and shiny. When asked about the texture, she proclaimed that it was smooth. If she could smell it, how would it smell? She replied, “Just like fresh air.” If it had an emotion, what would it be? “It’s happy, and the face on the head is smiling, and so am I!”
We ended our call with her thanking me profusely for all of my efforts, and assured me that no matter the outcome, she would forever be grateful for the EFT sessions. She promised to call me after her doctor’s appointment to let me know the results of all the testing and her date of surgery.
The next day Karen called me and asked me to tap her for fear as they were driving to meet with the Oncologist and the surgeon.
Even though both of these doctors intimidate me, and have pressured me in the past about this surgery, I love and accept who I am, and I honor and trust my own inner wisdom to know what is best for me.
Even though these doctors threaten me and make me feel stupid for not listening to them, I deeply love and forgive myself for feeling stupid, and I forgive them because they’re only doing what they think is right.
For fear of adding extra pressure on Karen and her family, I refrained from calling her and kept my distance hoping for the best possible outcome. Two weeks later I received a call from a mutual friend who said, “Did you hear about Karen?” My heart leaped to my throat as I asked “No, why?” “Well, they can’t find any trace of cancer in her pancreas, and whatever mass there was in the first scan, was completely gone in the second one!”
I felt elated for the outcome yet kind of sad, and puzzled that she didn’t tell me the good news herself. I picked up the phone and called her. She was glad to hear from me, and apologized for not calling. She and her whole family, including his relatives, were celebrating her profound recovery.
She told me that her blood work and CAT scan findings were all normal, and quite a contrast to the first time they were taken. Her doctors were completely dumbfounded by their findings, and said that in all the years they’ve treated patients, neither one of them have ever experienced a spontaneous healing. The mass at the head of her pancreas was completely gone and she was deemed cancer-free.
She whispered into the telephone; “I know this is all because of EFT, but my husband doesn’t believe it. He thinks it’s because of all the special prayers he said for me. You know how deeply religious he is. I can’t thank you enough for all your help. God and EFT saved my life.”
Upon a one year follow up appointment with her doctors, still not a trace of anything wrong, and she’s clean as a whistle.
Gary, three years ago I stopped practicing Chiropractic, and dedicated my life to being the best EFT practitioner I can possibly be. It is my wish to share this story of hope to the millions of people out there who have been given death sentences by the medical profession, and who on a cellular level believe what they’ve been told. I’m here to tell you things are different now thanks to you. Emotional freedom can only bring you peace, and it’s never been about the battle with cancer, it’s all in the surrender.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist.