- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Nicole Schmid from Australia gives us a quality example of how surrogate EFT can be very useful for animals.
I've been doing EFT for a few months now and have been trying it out on myself, family and friends with success. The other day I decided to try it on my young horse Bobby. A couple of months ago, she went lame. Not knowing much about horses, I thought she was foundering, but when the farrier finally came, he told me she'd injured the frog in her hoof, which had now healed but she was extremely sensitive and didn't want anyone picking up her hoof and cleaning it out (I'd noticed that!). His opinion was that it could take several weeks at least before she would easily submit to me picking up her hoof. I decided to tap on her surrogately, and used the set up phrase
"Even though my hoof is sore, I deeply love and trust my human"
"Even though I'm afraid to let anyone touch my hoof, I deeply love and trust my human."
"Even though that sharp thing hurt my hoof, I deeply love and trust my human"
I then laid a hand on her hindquarter (her back left hoof was sensitive), and tapped for "sore hoof", "I'm afraid", "the sharp thing that hurt me", picturing in my mind all the while how she might have experienced it. When I picked her hoof up after that, she submitted as if there were no problem at all. She was okay the next day, but the day after she was a bit touchy again so I tapped again. Now she has no problem at all.
In a separate incidence, to stop her going wild and overeating on our 125 acre farm, we have in the last few days constructed a much smaller paddock for her. The fence is an electric fence. She happily let me lead her into the paddock the first day, but the second day (this morning) when I took her back into the paddock after yarding her during the night, she rolled her eyes in fear and balked. This time I used the set up phrase "Even though I'm afraid of that white tape, I deeply love and trust my human", then I tapped on her eyebrow, side of the eye and under the eye with the words "white tape". On the spur of the moment, I couldn't think of anywhere else to tap, but it didn't matter because she followed me into the electrified paddock without a concern in the world.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.