- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Denis Jevon from the UK uses EFT, intuition and creativity to help dogs with important issues.
I thought that you and the readers might enjoy these two doggy stories! A while ago my dog Pipkin developed a strong aversion (almost a phobia) to our new vacuum cleaner. It got so bad that he went to hide when I got it out! So I decided to use EFT on him.
I sat him down in front of me and started tapping him on the top of the head between the ears. I started with, Even though I am afraid of that noisy vacuum cleaner… Even though I don't like the way the vacuum cleaner moves...
Next I tapped behind his ears, on the eyebrow points, under the eye points and collarbone points while saying, that nasty vacuum cleaner … that noisy vacuum cleaner. Then while tapping the same points again I put in the positives, ... Nice vacuum cleaner … friendly vacuum cleaner … happy vacuum cleaner. Now I have another problem - not only is Pipkin no longer afraid of the vacuum cleaner he won't even move out of the way when I am using it.
Recently I met a Dalmatian called Max. Max was brought to see me by his human companions because he had developed a problem with his back legs. Every time Max became excited and pulled on his leash his back legs gave way. I immediately suspected a lower back problem and as Max was walking past me I placed my hand on his lower back.
My heart sank when I felt an awful grating from his lower back, I examined him carefully then I turned to his companion Malcolm and said, “I am afraid he has extensive arthritis in his lower back - I am not sure if I can fix this, but I'll try some EFT.”
First I did some acupressure points to calm Max and then started tapping on the under eye points while thinking about the problem in his back (I didn't verbalize - just thoughts). I carried on for 5 minutes tapping a variety of points which came to me intuitively and at the same time simply thought positively about healing his back.
I said to Malcolm, I don't know what results we will get but if it helps, ring me and we can have another session. I have recently seen Max for the third time and I can find no arthritis, no coffee grinder effects from his spine, and he is walking normally! Sometimes we don't know what happens in the healing process; but does it matter? Max is fine now and I am very pleased.
Just remember, sometimes even if you can't think of a way forward just use intuition and it often works.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.