- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- The horse with many fears
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- Tapping for a horse
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Lynna Martinez knew only the EFT basics but used them well in behalf of her dog's eye problem and fear of the vet. Note that she did most of this by proxy (surrogately).
I just discovered your website and I ordered your DVD course. I am so excited that I will be able to deal with my own issues as well as help others. I wanted to share a success story with you regarding my dog Jack's eye problem:
I did EFT by proxy for Jack. Because he is an animal I pretended I was him and gave a lot of thought to what he, as a dog, was afraid of. These are the words I used:
My body can heal itself and the problem will leave me like water, I am a great dog
I am in a strange place and afraid, my mom is with me and all is well, I am a great dog
I don't like to be touched by strangers but the vet is here to help me, I am a great dog
My eye hurts, my mom and the vet are going to make me feel better, I am a great dog
I don't like medicine but I need it to get better, I am a great dog
I will let mom and the vet put medicine in my eye so I can heal myself, I am a great dog
Then I released Jack and tapped myself for calmness and the ability to help Jack with his eye problem. Hey, EFT worked on my dog! I'm not kidding. Jack has a corneal ulcer (painful lesion on his eyeball) and had to go to the vet today. He is EXTREMELY fearful of the vet; he always has to wear a muzzle because he has growled in the past and tried to bite. One time he even had a seizure because he was so scared. He also hates to have a muzzle put on him because he thinks he can't breathe with it on.
I did the tapping on myself while he was asleep next to me. I tapped myself to release his fear and then I did the tapping on him, on the side of his head where his eye is injured, and told him there was nothing to be afraid of, that the vet and I were going to look at his eye and give him medicine to make it better and that he was a very good dog. I did this for about 15 minutes while he was sleeping. I continued to calmly repeat the things I told him on our way to the vet.
He did very well at the vet - he growled once at the vet, but he let me put the muzzle on him without struggle, and he let the vet put drops and ointment in his eye and look at it with a black light. He even laid down and put his head down after his exam, while still wearing the muzzle. He has NEVER been that calm at the vet's before. He is also allowing me to put drops and ointment in his eyes 4 times a day without objection, he has always been very difficult to medicate until now.
I can't wait to get the DVD's I ordered today so that I can become proficient at this. I am convinced.
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.