- Did surrogate EFT help a cat accept a new dog into the household?
- How to creatively use EFT on a dog--in this case for toxic reactions
- EFT newcomer assists with her dog's eye problem
- EFT for a snoring schnauzer
- Here is evidence that our pets' emotional issues and behaviors mirror ours--dog behavior changes
- EFT newcomer successfully uses EFT for her abused dog
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to scared animals
- Abused dog is housebroken with the use of EFT
- Two success stories of EFT with dogs: A vacuum cleaner fear and an arthritic back
- Did surrogate EFT for Mary's dog remove a lump?
- EFT quieted a dog
- The sluggish beagle that suddenly turned frisky
- An amazing recovery for a tiny dog after a pit bull attack
- The mysterious vanishing growth on Marlene's dog
- The dog that used to chew everything
- Otto, the puppy had car sickness--but there was much more
- Surrogate tapping on a dog cleared chronic ear infections
- A dog's thunder anxiety fades with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for a sick dog
- Surrogate EFT for an injured stray dog
- A miracle for a therapy dog with heart worm
- Surrogate EFT restores ailing dog's appetite
- EFT for a suffering dog, test anxiety, needle fear and death transitions
- Three cases using EFT for dogs: Two for fear and one for a swollen paw
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Bilbo the Dog
- The cat who couldn't pee
- Success with a cat
- EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
- What my dying cat taught me about doing EFT on animals
- Surrogate EFT calms aggressive stray cat
- EFT for a scaredy cat
- EFT helps cat through surgery
- Calming down a very scared cat
- The cat who no longer has "accidents" when using her litter tray
- Rescuing Mellie the cat from death's door
- Successful EFT tapping - cats have needs too!
- Surrogate EFT helps two cats at a distance
- Bringing peace to a cringing kitten
- The cat who was allergic to his food
- Helping my cat Noodle to walk again
- Two first class uses of Surrogate EFT for Sarah Rushton's cat
- Impressive EFT surrogate work helps horse with sensitive hoof and an electric fence
- Surrogate EFT removes a horse's limp
- Using "mind pictures" for the Setup while doing EFT for Marva the horse
- EFT calms an injured horse and its handler
- Impressive surrogate work for ex-champion horse
- The horse with many fears
- Horse with panic attacks helped with EFT
- EFT reversed the cause of a 7 year chronic uterine infection in our mare!
- Surrogate EFT and Surrogate Muscle Testing resolve horse's bucking problem
- Tapping for a horse
- Some ideas about EFT for horses
- EFT calms down a "Spooking Horse"
- Successful surrogate EFT for a choking horse
- Surrogate tapping brings peace to my filly, Rose!
- Because I work with animals every day, I know you can
- EFT for profound grief at losing a pet -- finding a core issue
- Using EFT with animals for performance issues
- "Rainbow Bridge" tapping when you are grieving a lost pet
- "EFT helped save my Goldfish"
- Try EFT on Everything -- Even Fish!
- Two EFT cases: Reviving a gold fish ... and ... snoring
- Do you have separation anxiety when you leave your pets?
- Tapping on your own "chain of worry" before tapping on your pet's problem
- EFT for the healing of our pets
- EFT for a pet
- Stunning physical healing in a baby goat
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
EFT successfully handles a CAT-tastrophe!
Note: This is one of 3,000 articles written prior to the updated Gold Standard (Official) EFT Tapping Tutorial™. As a result, it is likely outdated. It provides practical uses for EFT Tapping but you should also explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™, and/or get help from a Certified EFT Practitioner.
Kiya Immergluck's client brought home two new kittens and was hoping to peacefully introduce them to her 2 older male cats. This was a "no deal" as jealousy and turf wars clearly showed up. The scenario looked hopeless until EFT was used. Kiya tells us how in this article.
I was working with a client recently who was grieving the death of one of her 3 cats. Shortly after the death she got 2 kittens from the Animal Shelter. Knowing that the 2 older male cats, "Rusty" and "Jake" would be very unhappy adjusting to kittens coming into their "turf," my client kept her kittens in her den with the door closed for several weeks.
When she attempted to slowly introduce the older cats to the kittens, "Molly" and "Theo," she had to hold Jake or Rusty very securely so they wouldn't kill the kittens.
My client was very concerned that there was no progress at all in terms of the cats getting used to the kittens. Jake and Rusty growled ferociously and could never be left alone in the same room with the kittens.
This week, my client was beginning to lose hope that the animals would ever adjust to one another when she suddenly had an "A-HA" thought: "Maybe I could TAP on them!!"
Since she hadn't learned to do surrogate tapping yet, she picked up each of the older cats separately and tapped directly on their bodies:
Jake allowed her to tap on the top of his head, above and below his eye and on his belly, while she said out loud:
Even though I HATE these kittens and want to kill them, I totally and completely accept myself...
Even though I HATE that these intruders are invading my territory, I totally and completely accept myself...
She did three rounds with each cat, although Rusty would only allow her to tap on his head.
Up until the day she tapped on them, Rusty and Jake had hissed and growled and not allowed the kittens to come anywhere near them.
Later on that afternoon, she walked into the Living Room and found all four cats napping together on the couch (as if there was never a problem)!
When she told some of her friends that she tapped on her cats and now they were getting along, she got some funny looks, but the proof is the "peaceable kingdom" among the animals in her home!
When we hear over and over again to try EFT on EVERYTHING, it really is a great idea!
Dr. Kiya L. Immergluck, EFT-ADV
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading our free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™.