- 3000 EFT Tapping Articles
- Pain Management
- 60 years of pain gone in 20 minutes
- An acupuncturist overcomes limiting beliefs about EFT and pain
- Hernia relief: "Mom, how did you do that?"
- EFT newbie takes care of her daughter's severe sore throat
- A lesson in psychological reversal -- simply rubbing the "sore spot" may have helped a 5 week ear pain
- Using EFT to give birth without an epidural
- A one minute wonder by a physical therapist brings dramatic relief to intense pain
- No more sciatica for Betty--Getting to a core issue through a metaphor
- The colour of pain
- Spinal Stenosis Pain and Pregnancy Headache
- How to use EFT for pain that keeps returning to the same place
- The case of the Vanishing Vulvodynia
- Tap even when you are in such pain that you don
- Sore, Swollen Gums Relieved in Minutes
- Painful muscle cramps subside rapidly with EFT
- Woman says, "EFT Won't Work For Me"
- EFT and a throat full of razor blades
- Tapping for a deep cat scratch immediately eliminates pain
- Pain and deafness subside over the phone
- Pain in infected arm disappears in 2 brief EFT rounds
- A Dentist uses EFT to help patient ease the excruciating pains of Trigeminal Neuralgia
- EFT for searing chest pain at 5am
- Georgina didn
- Pain Control--Parts I & II
- After 35 years of painful menstrual periods, 20 minutes of EFT eliminates
- Progress with Alex's swollen elbow - combining EFT with homeopathy
- EFT tip for tapping on pain that is hard to describe
- Thumb pain disappears along with relationship issues
- Three years of pain in a swollen ankle disappears after getting to the core issue
- EFT for pain when someone is passing away
- How to find the emotion that may be causing the pain
- Athletic injuries and other things
- Newcomer learns the value of applying EFT to the "deeper level of the problem."
- Surrogate EFT gives comfort to a 94 year old woman with many health challenges
- EFT reduces pain and swelling, and speeds healing of a fractured ankle
- A classic example of an EFT delayed healing for pain
- Intense face pain fades for EFT professional -- an outside look made the difference
- 25 years of pain from experimental surgery was eliminated with 90 minutes of EFT -- Follow-up: no recurrence of pain after 8 months
- EFT Eliminates need for surgery on torn tendons
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Badly injured fingertip heals in minutes
- EFT quickly counteracts face pain
- When pain or immobility should no longer be there....
- Tightness, pain and palpitations
- Chronic pain and "The world is not a safe place"
- Thankful mother credits EFT for easing her 12 year old daughter's suffering as she died from a brain tumor
- Surrogate EFT brings multiple benefits to Molly and her mother--an enjoyable trip to the emergency room
- Broad issues, sleeping problems and chronic pain
- Releasing 7 years of pain and much more
- Forgiveness and a clever idea made the difference for Marie Holliday--severe pain from spider bites
- EFT provides relief for 30 years of pain from a car accident--no more Vicodin
- Lori Laskowski's broken nose
- Mentally chasing the pain with EFT
- Jenny's painful breastfeeding had emotional roots
- EFT for post-surgery pain--experimenting with EFT words
- Physician successfully demonstrates EFT on leg pain
- Eight months of chronic pain disappears in 20 minutes over the phone - key emotional issue was the cause
- EFT on stage for pain from a broken wrist - getting to SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Eric Robins, MD explains how a chronic pain expert links pain and unresolved emotions
- Two successful Carpal Tunnel cases
- Mobility and pain relief for Ron Ball's friends
- EFT for sciatica pain - Personal Peace Procedure brings up new core issues
- 20 years of Sciatica disappears with EFT
- Sometimes core issues just show up after a little tapping
- Two year belly pain (emotionally caused) - gone in half an hour
- Leg pain from accident disappears
- Instant Messaging brings instant EFT results for a muscle cramp
- Can EFT mask a pain to the detriment of the client?
- Calming and Clearing Chronic Pain with EFT... for Practitioners and Clients
- EFT for menstrual cramps
- EFT finally works for Anne Stevenson after she pours on the Texas honey
- EFT Relieves Post-Operative Pain for a 90-Year-Old Woman
- Severe ovary pain eliminated with EFT and exploratory surgery becomes unnecessary
- EFT or witchcraft?
- EFT clears poison oak
- We saw the swelling subside in front of our eyes.
- Acute leg pain and two rashes disappear after using EFT to "Chase the Pain"
- EFT newbie helps pain ridden client to squeal with delight
- Relieving menstrual cramps
- If we just follow the physical symptoms we can eliminate the emotional pain
- Getting more out of a massage with mental EFT
- Newbie gets complete relief from painful gum disease while reading the EFT Manual
- A "one point wonder" on pain & a question on morning sickness
- New Ways to Handle Pain with EFT
- The spider bite that wouldn't go away until.....
- Severe sore throat vanishes after persistent use of EFT
- Rapid relief for a torn rotator cuff
- Tap while you listen to what your aching body has to say
- How to spill boiling water on yourself and come out of it with minimal pain
- EFT for painful cystitis gets lasting results in 15 minutes - follow up included
- Pain Relief - New "Acupuncture without Needles" Technique Reports 80% Effectiveness, Often Out-Performing Drugs
- Twelve years of ankle pain vanishes -- 18 month follow up still shows no pain
- The hand pain with many past events linked to it
- Genital pains
- A long list of successes by an EFT Newbie
- EFT halts the severe pain side effects of Interferon treatment in minutes!
- EFT relieves painful constipation
- Pain--A decision to use EFT instead of meds and surgery
- MD states: "I know that EFT can do all that is reported to be possible"
- When physical symptoms persist despite EFT treatment
- Relief of diabetic neuropathy and constant toe pain
- Scald pain relief, trigeminal neuralgia, sea urchin spike, menstrual pain, trembling absent minded surgeon, jealous lover
- Quick stomach pain relief for a surprised client
- EFT for dental fear and a major dental procedure
- EFT for Pain: "I saw stars, heard birds twittering and my hand looked like a piece of soft spaghetti" -- including a follow up
- Osgood-Schlatter symptoms disappear in minutes with EFT
- Intense fears about giving birth are eased with EFT
- From chronic pain to joy with EFT in 9 minutes -- 20 year auto accident pain vanishes
- Gout sufferer dances a jig without pain.
- Using EFT immediately following an accident--The big wounds
- Rapid pain relief in the surgical ward
- Two rounds of EFT eliminates PMS related pain and nausea
- Terri's Pain Relief: "I woke up one morning and realized I could move..."
- EFT eliminates the pain of slamming a finger in a door
- Lorie's TMJ was so bad she was willing to be a medical guinea pig
- The emotional causes of phantom limb pain
- What helped Lenny's sore throat?
- Pain from a pinched finger gone in a minute
- The importance of applying EFT instantly after an accident!
- Ideas for using EFT with phantom limb pain
- Relieving menstrual pain: "My uterus was depressed"
- A quickie pain relief case
- EFT calms overwhelming pain from a broken finger
- Two weeks of abdominal pain gone in one session
- Headaches & Migraines
- 40 year debilitating migraine--and much more--gone!
- Surrogate EFT alleviates a migraine over the phone
- Migraine headache relieved while riding in a car
- A newbie reports from the Maldive Islands - migraine relief
- Several brief descriptions of rapid headache relief
- Newbie achieves a 5 minute wonder for a migraine headache
- Chasing the pain - a creative approach
- Working on a migraine also leads to clearing traumas
- 18 month migraine headache followup--"no more lying down in the middle of the day."
- A methodical case involving chronic headaches
- From a seizure to migraines - EFT relief
- Migraine headache resolved in 5 minutes
- Successful EFT for a migraine with a skeptical, stressed client
- Chiropractor uses EFT on himself
- EFT eliminates ocular migraine while in the Doctor's waiting room
- Migraine gone in less than 10 minutes
- Migraine headache disappears after identifying core issue
- Skeptical Mom eliminates son's migraine headache
- Surrogate EFT helps husband
- Emotional causes for migraine headaches
- A simple headache was linked to shame, guilt and past regrets
- Migraine Headaches: No meds in 5 months
- Being persistent with a headache pays off after many seeming failures
- Step-by-step through a many aspected migraine headache case
- Aneurism results in chronic headache pain that doctors said would never go away. It disappeared with surrogate EFT and has been gone for 5 years.
- Headaches fade after forgiveness addressed
- Migraines and grief eliminated in one session
- Migraine Headache quickly abates without medication
- Taking care of a major migraine in minutes
- Migraine success with a Theater Mom - "Too many people in my head"
- Surrogate EFT instantly eliminates migraine pain
- Headache, projection and persistence
- Mental EFT wards off a migraine in 10 minutes
- From a migraine headache to an epiphany
- 12 years of near constant migraine headaches resolved after finding core emotional issue
- Migraine Headache Relief: No Meds Therapy Reports 80% Effectiveness--Often Works in Minutes
- Using EFT after a migraine prescription no longer worked.
- Tapping away a hunger headache
- 5 day migraine fades in ten minutes
- Puja helps a client with panic attacks and migraines
- Success for a migraine headache from an EFT Newcomer
- Migraine vanishes in 10 minutes!
- EFT Newbie relieves a headache and severe thumb pain
- 11 month headache vanishes with EFT
- Using color to get to the core issue behind a headache
- Loretta Sparks' approach to migraine headaches and pain
- 40 years of migraines gone in 5 minutes with EFT
- "At first, I found no change..."
- EFT Newbie from Israel successfully relieves his wife's migraine headaches
- Back Pain Relief
- Back pain relief: A glowing reason for physicians to consider doing EFT before recommending drugs or surgery
- Back pain relief holds months later
- Severe back pain finally subsides after anger issue uncovered
- Back pain (Scoliosis and Spinal Bifida) disappears after a core issue is uncovered
- Three-week incapacitating back pain relieved in one phone session--many details given
- Back Pain: "Even though this should be working, it's not and I don't know why..."
- Back pain is gone after doing EFT for entrepreneurial worries
- Back pain disappears after resolving "I want to escape from work"
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Back pain, head issues and "God issues"
- Three EFT sessions eliminate pain from degenerative disc disease
- Year-long nagging back pain gone in 30 seconds
- I fixed my dentist's back pain
- No more back pain despite a damaged lower spine. Is EFT the ultimate natural pain reliever? -- 1.5 year followup included
- Back pain subsides and spine goes into alignment after 14 years of pain
- Doubting client gets pain relief after intuitive EFT session
- EFT for lingering back pain -- several months later it is still gone
- Anger and rage is at the root of this back pain
- Back pain so intense, he had to crawl on his hands and knees.
- The ex-soldier with the painful back
- How cats became the core issue behind low back pain
- Intense back pain and numbness
- Natural Back Pain Relief
- Bernie uses his tapping bear to help a woman with back pain
- After 3 years of back pain, Allan skeptically tries EFT and is now pain free
- 20+ articles on pain and physical symptoms
- Using EFT for issues with the dentist
- Newbie uses EFT successfully for severe dental pain
- EFT helps avoid a root canal
- EFT relieves a tooth pain that a dentist couldn
- What happened to the dental cavities???
- "And then I realized my tooth pain was gone. It never came back."
- Excruciating dental pain subsides after 10 minutes of EFT
- Another surprising EFT dental result--doomed teeth recover
- EFT relieves tooth pain and then resets rotten tooth
- Newbie to EFT relieves husband's tooth infection
- EFT relieves "Emotional Toothache"
- Two minutes of EFT eliminates severe wisdom tooth pain so severe that painkillers did nothing.
- Pain from a fractured tooth disappears - Did EFT heal the fracture?
- Dr. Fred Feldstein uses EFT for wisdom tooth pain and an itchy, red rash
- EFT for wisdom tooth pain--Success where pain killers failed
- Pain disappears from arm & shoulder that had been broken in 8 places and were full of plates and screws.
- 10 years of annoying shoulder 'clunk' disappears in 10 minutes
- Years of shoulder pain disappears in one EFT session--"What would your shoulder say...?"
- Range of motion metaphor releases shoulder pain
- Collapsing emotional issues avoids shoulder surgery
- Shoulder pain has its roots in unresolved emotion
- How EFT allowed a pain client to avoid shoulder surgery
- Borrowing benefits from DVDs eliminates neck and shoulder pain
- Frozen shoulder loosened by EFT
- "Even though this pain can't live in the face of love..."
- A solid EFT approach to pain management
- Neck and shoulder pain disappear after tapping on, "I have to protect myself"
- Rapid recovery for a "frozen shoulder" that was supposed to take up to 3 years
- Freeing up a 10 year painful and immobile shoulder
- Unfreezing a frozen shoulder
- EFT relieves a torn rotator cuff in 5 minutes--surgery avoided
- From a hip pain to mother issues
- 15 year intense hip pain disappears after using the EFT "Borrowing Benefits" procedure on a core emotional issue
- Consistent tapping brings peace and relieves pain
- Instant relief of back and hip pain astonishes nurse
- Surrogate EFT when the client is too busy to make her appointment--hip pain relief
- EFT prevents bruising and pain after a fall
- Hip pain vanishes despite the client's skepticism
- Persistent EFT brings relief to stubborn hip pain
- Knee pain is relieved after tapping on forgiveness
- Arthritic Knee Pain Relief from EFT despite an official Medical Diagnosis
- The wonderments of surrogate EFT -- this time for knee pain
- Persistent EFT relieves 40 year ankle/knee pain, bent finger and heartburn
- Successful EFT for the pain after knee surgery - including follow-up
- Persistent EFT brings arthritis to its knees
- Roseanna Ellis takes care of a headache, knee pain and back pain while on vacation
- EFT Newbie resolves extreme pain in her knees - "I can't stand this or that..."
- EFT eliminates knee pain even though there was no knee cartilage
- Creative uses of EFT for an embarrassing issue
- EFT for Sports Performance starts with eliminating knee pain
- Crippling judgment linked to knee pain--Melinda "asks her knees" for the core issue
- The pain that brought Kathie Cureington to her knees
- Using EFT for Cold Feet
- A pain in the feet
- EFT relieves fungal toe nails and athletes foot after 30 minute session
- Severe foot pain and swelling resolves after addressing fears and anxiety about moving forward in life
- Oh my aching feet!
- 83 year old woman watches EFT DVDs and eliminates her 30 years of severe foot pain
- Joanna's painful foot was traced to an upset with her boyfriend--EFT eliminates pain from her "Jimmy foot"
- Swollen foot subsides in minutes after using EFT
- Was it a miracle, or was it EFT? Is there a difference? - Josh's oozing foot sore.
- An emotional resolution for cold feet and hands
- EFT Relieves Ankle and Neck Injuries--Before and After Thermal Scans Tell the Story
- A fascinating case using EFT and chakra colors
- Neck pain and Irritable Bowel Syndrome--Pass the Megaphone
- Lifetime of pain eliminated after finding core issue
- An in-depth approach for relieving severe neck pain
- Strong neck pain finally subsides after SHOUTING the EFT setup phrases
- Neck pain relief after finding the emotional core issues
- The client with "worry in his neck."
- Crook in neck relieved in seconds for postal clerk
- Lump on neck disappears
- 15 year old neck pain disappeared along with a "Life is Hard" belief - Follow-up: still no pain after 1 month
- Severe eye pain gone in moments.
- EFT for a macular blister on the eye -- a one in a thousand result
- EFT for digestion and eye problems - the inner child and "Baby John"
- Surrogate EFT while in the dental chair - hygienist's eye pain relieved
- Solid detective work helps EFT clear a long term case of Itchy eyes (conjunctivitis)
- Using EFT for Dry Eyes
- First Aid
- EFT first aid for Jerry's crushed finger - he was typing 2 days later
- EFT First Aid
- Creative use of EFT as First Aid for thigh pain
- Robert Syvertsen's spectacular EFT First Aid story
- EFT first aid for the baby who stopped breathing
- First Aid EFT for a burn - and for feeling stupid about getting burned
- EFT is a Parent's Best Friend: Family First Aid, Motion Sickness, Birth Trauma and Vampire Eradication!!
- Using EFT as emotional first aid for children
- Several examples of using EFT as first aid for twin girls
- EFT for a burn
- Finger burn immediately extinguished with EFT
- A skeptic uses EFT for burn relief.
- How to avoid the symptoms of a sunburn!
- Burns, bee stings and the like
- EFT First-Aid - The burn with no blisters
- EFT for a bad burn from sizzling fat
- EFT speeds the healing of this child's burn? The doctors and parents were surprised
- Two burn relief stories using EFT
- EFT stops intense burning in the eyes caused by hot peppers--Try it on Everything!
- A 4 year old girl taps on her mother after having her own EFT success with a bad burn
- Immediate relief from a hot wax burn
- Bee sting swelling subsides as a "side benefit" of an EFT session
- An MD reports on using EFT for a jellyfish sting
- Getting specific on pain....this time on an insect sting
- Oh my! Rosey Green swallowed a stinging wasp
- Try EFT on Everything--even jellyfish stings
- Immediate EFT alleviates a wasp sting
- Painful wasp sting subsides in minutes
- EFT quickly eliminates any trace of a painful hornet sting
- EFT newbie reports many successes ... from betrayal to a bee sting
- All traces of a bee sting are eliminated with 5 minutes of tapping
- Bee Sting: From Hysterics to Happiness in 5 minutes
- EFT after a SERIOUS jellyfish sting
- Step on a Bee, use EFT
- EFT helps newcomer Maridale with hay fever and a wasp sting
- EFT eliminates chronic knee pain from an injury -- follow up included
- EFT works on pain even when there is physical damage
- Painful injury disappears overnight
- Pain from severe lower back injury is resolved with three rounds of EFT
- Using EFT for the aftermath of a Near Death Experience - severe traumatic brain injury improves dramatically
- A 5 year old boy bounces on his head but calms with 15 seconds of EFT
- EFT helps Terrie recover after her brain injury
- Integrating the Parts:
- Use EFT as soon as you have an injury
- Using EFT to dramatically shorten injury recovery time
- Surrogate tapping for a severe finger injury rapidly reduces pain and avoids a trip to the Emergency Room
- Surrogate EFT across many State lines cuts healing time in half for a broken arm
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Using EFT on the slopes for a knee injury
- 84 year old woman recovers the use of her arm after muscles and ligaments were injured
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps With Sports Injuries
- Using EFT on a wrist injury
- How could a doctor (or anyone else) explain this dramatic recovery from an injury?
- The injury that should have taken 6 weeks to heal
- Pain Management
- Fears And Phobias
- Treating "fear of flying" as a trauma case.
- A Fear of Flying turned out to be a metaphor for another life issue
- Solid detective work finds the true cause of a Fear of Flying
- Quality session for a fear of flying insects
- A good example of EFT's Generalization Effect with the fear of flying
- Surrogate tapping for the fear of flying
- Brad Reed helps with the fear of flying (followup at end)
- Do you want to skydive?
- A fear of flying case with a unique twist
- Intense fear of flying eliminated with EFT -- with follow-up and interesting side benefits
- Fear of Flying, Public Speaking and All Phobias Gain Rapid Relief From New Meridian Based Procedure
- Turkish MD finds core issue for a flying phobia
- Eliminating a VERY intense fear of flying 6 weeks before getting on the plane
- Chrissie Hardisty's former fear of flying
- Simple EFT Basic Recipe collapses phobias regarding ladders, flying and cats.
- Fear of flying subsides--follow up included
- No Drugs Necessary to Reduce Fear of Flying, Jet Lag and Air Travel Health Risks
- EFT "on the fly"--the fear of flying
- Second hand tapping on the fear of flying
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--an excellent study in aspects
- Can we collapse the fear of flying even when there is no airplane around?
- Fear of flying, leaving home is dangerous, and you can never come back!
- Up, up and away--the fear of flying
- How my computer helped clear a fear of flying
- EFT eliminates fear of flying--over the telephone
- Fear of flying and many aspects
- Getting behind a complicated Fear of Flying case
- 57 year old fear of flying vanishes in one EFT session -- 3 month follow-up included
- What was really behind Janice's fear of flying?
- Ten year old boy uses EFT to rid his friend of a dog phobia
- A detailed "fear of dogs" case using SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Breaking down a phobia into many aspects
- Fear of birds is minimized in minutes
- A dog phobia case that required persistence
- Success using EFT while imagining a phobia
- A quality look at how to test your work
- Sarah's cat phobia and other newcomer issues
- Fear of dogs disappears as EFT is used on an "unremembered memory"
- An EFT one minute wonder for fear of dogs gets a nanny a new job in a home with a 90 lb. dog
- The bird fear that had an unusual aspect
- Was the fear of cats the real issue?
- The Skeptic & Claustrophobia (or how I was treated like a
- EFT for panic attacks and claustrophobia -- quality approaches
- Claustrophobia has traumatic birth memory as its core issue
- Claustrophobia relieved in one session
- A follow-up on claustrophobia
- Testing claustrophobia results.
- EFT newbie helps claustrophobic husband prepare for full body scan machine with great results
- Essential Tremor and a cliff-driving phobia
- A bridge-over-water phobic crosses the Golden Gate Bridge
- Resolving many aspects of Freeway and Bridge Fears
- Borrowing benefits brings a welcome side effect
- 40 year driving fear gone: "Now I drive that mountain like I own it!"
- Using the Movie Technique in client
- A skeptic, escalator & freeway phobias and converging lines (with a lead in discussion on "getting worse")
- Loren Fogelman collapses her own driving anxiety
- Success with Fear of Bridges over Water -- with 7 month update
- EFT for motorway driving anxiety
- Driving fear in Louisiana
- Jack Foriska eliminates his own terror of highway driving
- Applying EFT remotely to a driving phobia in India
- Successful surrogate EFT on Hiccups, Fear of Heights and a Sore Throat
- Surrogate mental tapping achieves success for a height phobic in a balcony
- Textbook height phobia case--two rounds of EFT and "Poof"
- EFT helps with fear of heights in the California Sierra Mountains
- A height phobia with traumatic roots
- The Fear of Heights was not really the Fear of Heights
- Movies and a fear of heights
- Newbie completely collapses a fear of heights
- Nate's fear of heights: From the Grand Canyon to a helicopter experience
- A phobia with an unusual cause
- The height phobia that wouldn't move
- A couple of one minute wonders - fear of heights and feeling dizzy
- A height phobia in Poland with a classic Apex response.
- Getting to specific events for resolving a height phobia
- A seemingly simple height phobia with underlying causes
- Client with two phobias: Fear of mice and needles.
- Challenging needle phobia is eliminated
- Fear of needles is cleared after addressing many aspects with EFT
- Using EFT when having blood taken - even if a vein collapses and you have a fear of needles
- Five sessions of EFT for a severe needle phobia - every detail needed tapping
- Getting beyond a 30 year fear of needles in 15 minutes
- A Newbie overcomes her own needle phobia
- EFT for obsessive health fear
- Using EFT for the fear of dentists - including a several year follow-up
- EFT for a fear of surgery
- Client spontaneously recalls important core issue while tapping for Fear of Choking
- Nurse had a fear of taking blood samples
- EFT for a fear of anesthesia allowed Mara's client to have a lung transplant
- John was paralyzed with fear over his wife's cancer
- Elimination of fear of death and loss of two children in 15 minutes
- EFT helps a 12 year old girl with a dentist fear go from screaming and crying to singing
- Success with infertility issues and "The Fear of the Fear."
- EFT newbie uses EFT successfully on a fear of roller coasters and high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Fear of Gynecological exams cured with EFT
- EFT eliminates a serious fear of vomiting
- EFT for fear of blood tests: Anorexia patient is able to receive hospital treatment
- EFT Newcomer takes care of her own phobia of dead animals
- EFT clears an obsessive dental phobia: Note the insightful questions involved
- Being creative about a stubborn dental phobia
- Being Alone
- Water / Swimming
- Atrial Fibrillation, EFT as a University Curriculum and a Water Phobia session saves lives
- Niki LaMont on a water phobia
- An intense test of a water phobia relief
- From extreme water phobia to swimmer with EFT ... "I wouldn
- A stubborn fear -- The importance of persistence and 'seemingly unrelated issues'
- Overcoming the fear of swimming in a lake--many aspects treated
- Anthony's water phobia--gone in an afternoon
- Spider phobia relief as a side benefit
- Two at-risk teenagers simultaneously resolve severe phobias with EFT in one session
- EFT for a child
- High-fiving a spider - a skeptical newbie's first case
- EFT for different aspects of a tarantula scare
- Rapidly collapsing a complicated spider phobia
- Lainy Wells' first EFT test--spiders
- "I have a fear of spiders you can't begin to touch!!"
- A birth trauma was the core issue behind this phobia
- Lifelong fear of "Screaming Sirens" fades after attention to many aspects
- Michelle LaPrise's email phobia
- Deborah Lindsey shares her opinion about three major fears and phobias
- Fear of small spaces...a case with many aspects
- Trouble with math clears up after doing EFT on a "ghost vision"
- EFT reduces test anxiety in moments
- Extreme phobia eliminated after finding the core issue
- EFT side effect -- Banishing a show jumper
- Fear of entrapment and a useful way to uncover core issues
- Finding the REAL issues behind two (presumed) phobias
- Stripe phobia
- Collapsing fears associated with a gay man
- Severe tunnel phobic goes through 42 tunnels with minimal anxiety
- Surrogate EFT calms a frightened boy at school - a pipe bomb scare
- An intense fear of choking on food was linked to stress at the dinner table and cleared with EFT
- Fear of riding on horseback disappears - but only after getting to the core issue
- Bonnie's fear of stairs
- Mandy Momberg's friend was afraid to be in her own home -- One month follow-up verifies EFT success
- An Intense fear of tunnels in Norway
- 21 year swallowing phobia clears after 2 simple rounds of basic EFT
- A very, very detailed look at undoing a fish phobia
- Some thoughts on EFT for fear
- Bathroom phobia
- Camera-shy problem disappears after getting to core issue
- Using EFT for the wedding day jitters
- 40 Years of Terror gone after 60 minutes with EFT--smoking addiction gone too.
- Tapping for fear of the
- Tunnel phobia--"oh that is so easy"
- EFT and gay issues - fear of men
- Using EFT for stage anxiety
- EFT for the fear of failure/success -- this time with an actress
- It seemed like a bus phobia
- EFT calms a little girl
- EFT for a core fear brings a useful side effect
- Professionally stepping through an intense phobia case
- From being "scared to death of math" to an A in Algebra for a 36 year old returning to school
- A model case for all complicated phobias
- EFT for musicians
- Helping a young girl ride her bike
- How EFT stopped 2 young boys from crying at the barbershop - a lesson in surrogate tapping
- EFT for fear of bees
- The impossible phobia--how did you do that?
- Tapping to release future fears
- Tapping on a single point brought fear and pain to a halt
- 10 year follow-up on multiple phobias and dependency issues
- Roseanna Ellis helps an 11 year old boy overcome phobias
- EFT's Peace Potential: Establishing rapport and trust with a wasp
- How tapping for a fear automatically brought up a core issue -- birth trauma
- Progress with a "Social Phobic"
- Cell phone phobia
- Fear of social occasions resolved despite not finding the cause
- MD introduces an innovative idea that brings relief for stubborn relationship issue
- Fear of worms points to critical "core issue"
- Mom uses EFT to help her fearful son ride a bike
- Creative EFT session brings up many specific events underlying a tunnel phobia
- EFT for getting over the fear of giving a teleclass
- Fear of clowns and mimes
- EFT for 7 year old Jasmine's stage fright
- Resolving fear of stepping out of the house brings improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- One brief EFT session releases a fear that originated at birth--Important for serious EFT students
- Tapping during a frightening movie to remove the fear
- Quick phobia work aims at specific events
- Very simple relief for an intense phobia. What is a phobia anyway?
- Young boy's eating phobia aided by a fascinating intuitive/surrogate session
- Virtual EFT on a motorbike in South Africa
- Young Debby enjoys her day -- no more fear of the Austrian Alps
- Young girl
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Stubborn client, PTSD, hidden aspects and psychological reversal
- PTSD from a traumatic miscarriage is resolved with EFT
- New Treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Delivers Rapid, Long Lasting Results for Iraqi War Veterans--No Drugs Necessary
- Bob Patefield wipes out his own PTSD
- An EFT gift for firefighters suffering from PTSD and trauma
- EFT beginner collapses her own PTSD
- Vietnam Vet with severe PTSD sleeps through the night for the first time in 39 years
- War veteran with PTSD gets quality results with EFT
- Curing PTSD
- Pat Farrell resolves her own PTSD
- Knocking down war PTSD symptoms like dominoes
- EFT on DID and PTSD
- EFT clears PTSD -- Nassirya bombing, Iraq
- An EFT Newcomer relieves Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- How I handled my PTSD (child abuse) all by myself
- An efficient way to relieve a PTSD memory
- How I handled my PTSD (witnessing a violent crime) all by myself
- Rape by a "friend"--PTSD and suicidal thoughts
- Jeanne Ranger clears her own PTSD
- Chronic ear infections vanished after childhood trauma was cleared with EFT
- A client talks about her abusive childhood and her relief via EFT
- EFT and the devastation of childhood abuse
- Childhood molestation--using UNDERSTAND in the Set-up phrase
- EFT and birth trauma - addressing "the fetus inside me"
- 13 years of daily abuse fades with a form of The Personal Peace Procedure
- Deborah Miller helps a man unravel how a childhood molestation affects his current relationship
- A creative way to uncover a traumatic childhood event
- A very traumatic birth experience was at the root of this woman
- A problem staying focused and present had its roots in childhood trauma -- EFT resolved it.
- Difficulty with labor pains had its roots in childhood sexual abuse
- An Hour and Ten Minutes (for relief of attempted murder, two assaults, rape and childhood incidents)
- Cleaning up a rape trauma
- A "one minute wonder" rape release.
- An EFT expert beautifully weaves EFT within her client's pain, panic and molestation--success across the board
- A detailed and professional session regarding EFT for rape -- with one year follow-up
- Unique uses for EFT in the surgery room
- Did EFT or Antibiotics help this little boy?
- How to remove a cyst without surgery or lasers
- A sore throat is traced to a childhood tonsil surgery
- Rapid EFT results with an ACL tear -- Every sports team in the world would love to hear about this
- Cataract surgery goes perfectly after releasing inner child Issues
- Dr. Eric Robins, MD, uses EFT to avoid surgery for urination problem
- Comparing traumatic abreactions--with and without EFT
- An expert discusses EFT and sudden trauma.
- An extreme trauma with a severe abreaction--and what to do about it
- EFT in the aftermath of domestic violence
- Rapid relief from accident flashbacks
- Trauma in the trunk of a car
- Using EFT to unravel the many pieces of a child molestation
- Releasing the Trauma of placing her husband in a nursing home
- The layers of trauma
- An even more tearless trauma technique
- EFT with a Vietnam nurse - a quality use of specific events
- Where only the pros should tread.
- Successfully handling childhood molestation--a classy case by Nancy Morris
- The "emotional stunt double" process using EFT
- Persistent use of EFT brings assistance in traumatic dream
- The Sun in my Soul - EFT overhauls Kathy's life
- What would you do for your client if his son shot and killed another boy?
- EFT newcomer diffuses trauma even though he didn't know it was rape
- Getting over a gang rape--including a follow-up
- Trauma relief for a Prisoner of War and a fruit phobia
- Thoughts on Abreactions and how to handle them
- Finding the trauma behind the trauma
- Delivering EFT to a macho war veteran
- Katrina Victims Enjoy New Trauma Relief Method
- Tapping on hearing traumatic stories from others - ear problems
- Rape trauma: "It just doesn't seem to bother me like it did."
- Tapping for the troops
- Using Group EFT in a school setting for a crisis
- Andrea's miscarriage
- Tearless Trauma Technique
- Creating a new emotional state for trauma sufferers
- Surrogate EFT for sleeping client dramatically clears sexual abuse
- Releasing 14 years of pent up grief and trauma
- Tip-Toeing into two car accident traumas
- How do you work with a traumatic incident that a client does not remember?
- Some tips for easing trauma survivors into using EFT
- Miranda: Repressed memory of childhood sexual abuse
- Using EFT for Trauma Relief after a major earthquake in Indonesia
- Aileen's client is an actress and no longer has "Interrogation Trauma" -- acting improves
- Trauma success in Israel--as told by the client
- Using the EFT Tell the Story Technique helps calm a rape victim
- Tina broke free from an age 12 trauma
- Using EFT when the client has a memory "blank spot"
- Using EFT after a terrorist attack
- Tapping on love pain leads Marta to her traumatic birth experience
- Using Surrogate EFT on 2-month old baby after surgery
- Group trauma treatment--CISD with EFT
- WAILING ON WALL STREET
- Releasing fear and trauma after a dog bite
- Accessing the deeper levels of trauma stored in our cellular memory
- Taking the edge off of a molestation.
- Gillian Wightman leads us expertly through a complicated "father abuse" case -- a fabulous start
- Using EFT for "womb issues"
- Email correspondence on a serious childhood abuse case
- Bringing Bev out of a semi-catatonic state
- Relieving the trauma of a car accident with EFT
- EFT newcomer taps herself out of a dissociative state during regular therapy
- Did Brenda really abuse her brother?
- Three dissociative disorder cases
- Rape Trauma alleviated completely in one session with EFT -- libido returns
- Three EFT sessions lift depression, anger and sexual abuse trauma
- Pat Gurnick is my hero
- War trauma--no more nightmares
- 15 minutes of EFT brings dramatic results to a Vietnam Veteran
- EFT tapping for trauma brings unexpected benefits
- EFT "Choices" for recent NYC trauma victims.
- Using EFT to negotiate with multiple personalities
- This psychiatrist uses EFT
- Pieter de Zwart combines his intuition with quality testing of his work for a first class result for trauma
- Borrowing Benefits brings up and collapses the Big One
- EFT newcomer resolves her own deep seated issues from childhood
- Handling the aftermath of a mugging with EFT...over the phone
- EFT used instead of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) on severe trauma with impressive results
- EFT Trauma Session Seemed Complete But Needed More Work
- Praise for the EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Another approach to the Movie Technique
- Handling an abuse case in a quality way
- Working with Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Rape resolved in record time
- The connection between vitiligo and a traumatic experience
- Trauma relief one week after the Sept. 11, 2001 tragedy
- EFT after an attack in the street
- Helping a lost boy and his family out in the woods - spontaneous EFT
- The value of guessing: Releasing trauma in an injured elbow
- Sexual abuse case
- EFT helps clear early date rape trauma
- How Rebecca Gurland started with the EFT Personal Peace Procedure and wound up collapsing her major core issues
- Resolving the intense after effects of child birth trauma
- A Detailed and Masterful Article on Using EFT for Trauma
- Six successful sessions with a war veteran
- Criminal defense attorney does EFT with suicidal client in jail
- Expert handling of a hidden traumatic memory -- all within 30 minutes
- Listen to a successful EFT grief session with Dr. Carol Look and "Toby"
- Approaching complex trauma with EFT - The Inner Theater
- Working with trauma - the connection between EFT and the Amygdula
- Peeling away the layers of sexual abuse
- Tapping for prenatal issues brings benefits
- EFT for our Emergency First Responders
- Hives subside as traumatic incident is resolved
- Step by step through a Post Traumatic Stress Disorder case
- Digging for core issues - reconnection to a trauma that was behind hay fever symptoms
- Hollywood film maker resolves deep personal traumas with EFT
- Working with extreme trauma using a variation of the EFT Movie Technique
- Battered woman with cramped hands completes flower drawing after EFT--a one minute wonder
- Fear of dentists and oral rape
- A traumatic fall from a tree
- EFT after Hurricane Ike - Trauma Triage
- The Movie Technique for a traumatic memory and unresolved grief
- How to make EFT work when it "doesn't work."
- Lawyer resolves many personal traumas and writes testimonial letter
- K was left for dead after a Serial Killer's Attack -- EFT cleans up the traumatic aftermath
- A chiropractor helps a homicide trauma - burping is a sign of relief
- It started in a prison camp
- An EFT Formula for Specific Trauma
- A traumatized female reclaims trust in her instincts
- Hurricane Katrina survivor successfully receives EFT for trauma
- Examples of "Stress Inoculation" through EFT...."but does it last?"
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Serious Diseases
- Asthma Relief
- She put away her medication for Asthma
- Asthma relief in ten minutes
- Full blown asthma attack calmed in 10 minutes
- His asthma breathing got easier while they learned how to tap
- Asthma fades in two minutes
- EFT Clears Lifelong Asthma and Dog Phobia
- Using EFT on snoring, asthma and a numb leg
- MD forgets inhaler during exercise class
- Asthma linked to stifled emotions
- 84 year old grandfather gains relief from asthma and COPD
- Jan's life long asthma disappears in one session ... and ... she ends a smothering relationship.
- New Discovery Alleviates Breathing Problems Without Drugs: From Asthma to Chronic Obstructive Pulmon
- Client collapses asthma, rage, a height phobia and an allergy to bed feathers in one session
- EFT relieves an asthma attack after medications didn't work
- Michael Valenti, MD shares stories of using EFT with his patients for asthma, multiple sclerosis, depression and pregnancy vomiting
- Milk allergy no longer causes asthma
- EFT provides relief for both severe asthma and stress
- Emergency EFT for a 16-year-old asthmatic
- Emergency asthma attack resolved from 400 miles away--no meds involved
- Asthma attack and Impotence relief
- Asthma and a dancing injury
- Using a child
- An asthma success story from an EFT newcomer
- Two Severe Cases: Asthma and Spinal Disc
- First day at school apprehension, separation anxiety and an asthma attack.
- 15 years of asthma and chronic coughing eased by getting to the emotional roots
- Dr. uses EFT to reduce lung congestion by 50% in minutes
- New Asthma Treatment Provides Impressive Relief Without Drugs
- Great relief for asthma -- but why didn't the client continue?
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dissolving MS symptoms with EFT--and a good look at the cause
- From Multiple Sclerosis to Emotional Freedom:
- MS symptoms subside nicely but secondary gains get in the way
- Persistent Use of Emotional Acupressure Technique Eradicates Severe Symptoms of MS
- Hank Hadley - Multiple Sclerosis and more-- The rest of the story
- Introducing EFT to people with multiple sclerosis
- Fear of an MS relapse is resolved with 10 minutes of EFT
- Improving a serious case of Multiple Sclerosis
- Type 2 Diabetic taps 3 times per day and his doctor reduces prescribed insulin by 75% -- Arthritis pain also subsides -- two follow-ups
- EFT and Type I Diabetes - blood sugar level goes from 300 to 115 after 5 minutes of tapping
- Diabetes: Tap Your Way to Lower Blood Sugar? New Drug-free Procedure Helps Control, Reverse Diabetes
- Ankylosing Spondylitis and numbness from Diabetes
- Sneakin' in the back door for Diabetic Neuropathy
- Diabetes comes under control after in-depth emotional session and persistent tapping
- Low Cost Solution to the Diabetes Epidemic
- Parkinson's Disease
- Progress on a difficult cancer case
- An EFT Master gives guidance on a cancer related stress case
- Fibromyalgia pain is eliminated after getting to core issue of anger
- Progress with the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- EFT calms the intense feeling of a cancer surgery scar
- An MD uses EFT for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- How to apply EFT for chemotherapy side effects
- Cervical cancer pain & being specific
- Fibromyalgia patient--"I forgot what pain is about."
- Progress on rheumatoid arthritis from an intuitive source
- Touching story ends in breast cancer resolution
- Teamwork gets to core issue for cancer patient
- EFT allergy approach turns corner for cancer patient
- Helping an advanced cancer patient live her final days with dignity
- Surrogate tapping for a 2 year old with cancer
- EFT provides astonishing results for stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - Her doctor told her she was a medical miracle
- Press Release: MD Uses Tapping Technique to Treat Chronic Illness When Conventional Treatment Fails
- EFT relieves betrayal, trauma and cancer in Brazil - done via Skype
- Using EFT to treat the symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Dawn Norton's persistent use of EFT likely lowered her risk of breast cancer
- Alzheimer's client remembers husband
- EFT, CFS and autoimmune diseases
- Arthritis pain vanishes
- A young boy with cancer successfully taps for the fear of surgery
- Simple Acupressure Technique Relieves Huntington's Disease
- All signs of kidney cancer vanish after 4 hours of EFT
- Relieving arthritis by tapping on generational (heredity) issues
- EFT and skillful metaphors for Rheumatoid Arthritis pain
- EFT aids apparent cancer cure
- Deborah Miller helps kids with cancer -- touching stories and photos
- Breast cancer fear--getting yourself out of the way
- Ongoing success for Rossanna
- Do-It-Yourself Acupressure Technique Helps Protect Patients Against Medical Mistakes
- After 3 months of EFT, Stage 3 uterine cancer is gone and she
- Successful cancer remission. Client says, "I have stumped my "white coats" again and again and again and again using EFT."
- 22 years of pain from degenerative arthritis gone after persistent EFT
- Impressive cancer result from consistent tapping
- Her oncologist did not believe that so few sessions of chemo could have cleared her stage 4 liver cancer
- Inspiring fibromyalgia relief
- Barbara's inspiring breast cancer recovery. Her family doctor told her,
- What Really Causes Disease? Experts Blame Stored Emotions and Recommend New Acupressure Technique
- EFT sends bowel cancer pain into remission
- Persistent EFT for an angry pancreas results in disappearance of a cancerous mass - one year later she is still clear
- Results from our cancer clients
- EFT for the fear of breast cancer
- EFT Newbies speak--Childbirth, Allergies, Phobias, Back pain & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Using EFT with INTENTION for a child with cancer
- Full-blown Fibromyalgia,
- Using EFT with a Breast Cancer Survivor
- Using EFT for a terminal cancer patient's nausea
- Stage 4 Cancer disappears
- Photo results of four minutes of EFT for polyarthritis
- Fibromyalgia relief
- The extraordinary straightening of an arthritic finger - including 4 year follow-up
- Unique Acupressure Technique Alleviates Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Chemical Sensitivities
- Asking questions to get behind reasons for cancer
- Uterine cancer reversal
- Emotional causes of cancer????
- Persistent EFT for osteoarthritis -- clever approaches to the problem
- Relieving arthritis pain brings impressive side benefit
- EFT reduces fibromyalgia pain - an interesting work in progress
- Asthma Relief
- EFT works nicely for a skeptical smoker
- A procedure for smoking and other addictions--80% success rate
- Persistent EFT to help a client quit smoking at her own pace
- Dialogues with Smokers--Parts I & II
- Rapid relief for a smoking addiction
- EFT ends a strong addiction to smoking cigarettes
- I quit smoking with EFT by using rebellion as a cause
- New Smoking Cessation Program Resolves the Real Reason that People Smoke
- How cigarette cravings led to major emotional release with EFT
- Smoking urge subsides after EFT collapses a betrayal issue
- Smoking addiction subsides after finding unusual habit
- EFT for a very clever smoker - two months with no need for a cigarette
- An ultra easy smoking cessation case
- Heavy smoker quits after resolving core issue
- Client stops smoking after addressing "manly" issue
- EFT for a food craving also eliminated a cigarette craving
- Smoking addiction
- Self-Applied Acupressure Technique May Prevent Tobacco from Killing One Billion People
- EFT and Inner Theater for Parts Work for quitting smoking
- Smoking, OCD & phobias
- Surrogate EFT eliminates smoking addiction
- EFT rapidly curbs cigarette cravings
- A "One Session Wonder" for quitting smoking
- A case where cigarette cravings turned out to be a form of self-punishment
- EFT's "Tell the Story Technique" releases alcohol-related anger feelings
- Alcoholic eliminates desire for alcohol by addressing "state" ness
- Budweiser beer - evidence that emotions cause addictions
- Detox relief from pain killers, migraine headaches and alcohol
- Using EFT for a headache provides aid to alcohol recovery
- A report from a "hopeless" binge drinking client
- Using EFT for unresolved grief aids an alcohol problem as a side benefit
- Finding out what really caused a food craving
- Emphatic tapping for a sugar addiction
- Hitting a chocolate craving head on
- Using EFT for a caffeine addiction
- Over 30 pounds and counting....
- EFT helps morbidly obese woman to stop feeling hungry
- Successful EFT reframing of a Coke & Pepsi addiction
- Is it safe to drop those pounds?
- EFT for ice cream cravings
- The core issue behind a cookie craving
- EFT eliminates 40 year addiction to coffee - 9 month follow-up
- EFT for a chocolate addiction brings about physical symptoms -- all gone in 10 minutes
- Chocolate cravings have their root in childhood poverty
- Finding the core issue behind a sweets addiction
- What was REALLY behind those cravings?
- How Mary's self sabotage kept her from slimming down
- Overcoming a Food Craving
- Simple EFT procedure for excess food and drink consumption
- An ice cream addiction fades after quality detective work by Carol Solomon
- A success formula for self-sabotage eliminates binge eating
- Melissa gets to the root of her sugar addiction - Followup included
- Sugar cravings subside with persistent and consistent EFT
- Jane no longer wants those potato chips
- EFT for hoarding (OCD)
- Success with Addictions using EFT
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder regarding AIDS
- After tapping, Carol
- Recovering Addicts Lose Nicotine Cravings in Record Time
- 60 year soap opera 'addiction' vanishes as a side benefit of EFT
- Touching trichotillomania tale
- EFT in 12 Step programs - a perfect place to address specific events
- Brief uses of EFT collapses hair pulling problem (trichotillomania)
- EFT for a gambling addiction
- EFT succeeds with hand washing compulsion in minutes
- An Example of Using Reframes with Addictive Behavior
- Chewing tobacco habit--A humorous look at an extreme Apex problem
- A self administered approach to addictions
- All traces of
- EFT and nail biting. A one minute wonder
- Chewing tobacco addiction aided by surrogate tapping
- EFT ends secret addiction to inhalants and clears the core issue
- 23 Year Hair Pulling Compulsive Disorder Ends at an EFT Workshop
- Successful 21 month follow up on a 20 year chewing tobacco addiction.
- EFT used to eliminate golfers' "yips"
- Achieving a fluid golf swing
- EFT and humor to develop golf confidence
- Golf improvement--from the mid 90's to the 70's
- Golfers 'Tap' for Lower Scores, Average 36 Percent Improvement
- Using EFT for Commitment in Golf: The difference that makes a difference
- Demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT for Golf
- EFT enhances golf
- EFT and a miniature golf triumph--many uses for this article
- 40% improvement in a golf score
- A golfing 'yips' case and a vital lesson in understanding your EFT client
- Golf score improves after childhood memories are resolved
- Golf, EFT and the Law of Attraction
- "Even tho..." for golf
- Simple Acupressure Procedure Takes Strokes Off Your Golf Score by Improving the "mental game"
- Golfer cuts strokes from golf game and forgets to smoke after 20 years
- Using EFT with two professional golfers
- Golf Coach provides consistent results for students - 36% average improvement
- When golfers focus on the wrong target
- Using the Personal Peace Procedure to enhance financial success
- EFT for handling the emotions about a financial crisis
- "Six months later she has paid off her debt and is still credit card free"
- So what's stopping YOU from attracting financial abundance?
- Collapsing a core issue regarding Abundance
- Using EFT to Clear the Top 10 Destructive Money Beliefs
- Using EFT to successfully trade the markets (e.g. stock market)
- EFT & Money (blocks)
- Releasing childhood beliefs about money reaps rewards
- Using EFT for Tone-Deafness
- Using EFT, 71 year old plays squash with youthful energy
- EFT Sports Specialist Stacey Vornbrock featured in Golfweek magazine
- Using EFT successfully for "piano exam anxiety"
- How I used EFT to run 15 marathons in 3 = years
- Clearing an old issue helps jazz singer improvise
- Mom uses EFT to improve ski performance
- Two years of severe tennis elbow disappears with EFT
- Charles Parker uses EFT for bowling to get a personal best score
- Do cold sales calls give you the chills?
- Success on the tennis court ... in more ways than one
- Using EFT to conquer jitters for musicians
- Soccer performance--EFT or coincidence?
- EFT improves soccer players' free kicks
- Enhancing performance by tapping along with the TV
- EFT sports performance -- want to be a champion?
- Melody gets over her fear of public speaking
- Performance anxiety in school
- A typical morning for an EFT sports injury therapist: Someday professional sports teams will fall all over themselves to get these results
- 8 quick tips to increase your success and profit by writing for email newsletters
- Stunning surrogate use of EFT during the world's largest timed cycle race
- Tennis player gets big help from surrogate EFT
- Using EFT for Lifting Weights
- EFT for the man who was afraid to imagine success
- EFT Creates Vocal Breakthroughs
- 10 Ways to Ensure Success with EFT
- Dr. Carol Look's Success and Abundance Series
- EFT and Visualizing Success
- Overcoming Fear of Success to Achieve Your Goals
- Novice bowler gets 8 strikes in a row and scores 100 over her top score
- Using EFT to enhance music performance
- EFT side effects - EFT turned Cathie into a marathon runner
- School counselor uses EFT to improve math abilities and notices blossoming side effects
- Competitive dancer improves performance with EFT
- Claude improves his fishing
- Young athlete secures college scholarship - thanks to EFT!
- EFT assists high school track athlete to win 3 gold medals.
- Using EFT for the fear of being too successful
- Overcoming the blocks to being a better horse rider
- EFT and Aikido
- Bringing an athlete out of a slump
- EFT brings about 80.7% sports performance improvement
- EFT clears deep rooted negative beliefs about math
- EFT for "The Grips" in archery
- Dancing case: "Even though I know how to do EFT, I still didn't trust myself."
- What is an Athlete REALLY looking to improve?
- How do I apply EFT for performance issues?--(sports, music, academics, art, writing, acting, speaking, sales, business and more)
- Did EFT help this client sell a house? -- Uncovering limiting beliefs and unconscious attachments
- Did Surrogate EFT help a singer hit the high A note?
- Using EFT with a tumbling team--the statistical results
- Expert uses EFT to help athletes with mechanical improvements
- Successful surrogate EFT for an Ironman Triathlete
- A creative case using EFT for Writer's Block
- Attention: To All Professional Athletes and Team Owners
- Mark bowled a perfect 300 game after EFT
- Using EFT to improve motor skills
- Impressive emotional improvements with student athletes in 4 weekly EFT sessions
- EFT solves heart rate problem while exercising
- Dorothy Goudie wins lawn bowling championship after doing EFT
- New Technique Enhances Sports Performance Fast: Using Acupressure Points to Improve Sports Performance
- 9+ ways to increase your success with EFT
- Enhancing Sports Performance by improving range of motion
- Singing teacher sings EFT's praises
- An inside look at the EFT details that helped Rens Blom become the world champion pole vaulter
- Sports Performance: Woman archer wins gold medal with the aid of EFT
- Success with a 6 year old: Coughing, Sleep problem and School anger issue
- 45 minutes of EFT on a learning disability brings impressive benefits
- 9 year old boy uses EFT to deal successfully with divorce and school problems
- An EFT reference for student and social service use
- Baerbel Froehlin gives her thoughts on working with children - toilet problems and fingernail biting
- Helping a child release school related insecurity and anxiety - visualizing balloons as you tap
- EFT for trauma in elementary school
- Calming down a disruptive classroom with EFT
- Angie Muccillo tells why EFT is an essential tool to teach children
- EFT in schools: When was the last time you said thank you to a hero?
- EFT helps a child to cope with his hyperactivity and murdered dad - school grades improve
- 10 year old Josh learns multiplication tables rapidly
- School Counselor on anger and tension,
- Making a game of EFT calms restless preschoolers
- Fear of Santa Claus
- EFT for a child
- Being bullied, sleeping with the lights on & fear of spiders
- The Teen who had a fear of showing his face
- 11 year old successfully taps for her own fear of going to camp
- Zach's fear of dogs
- Magic buttons and no more fear of the hum-hum Monster
- Tapping with kids before a camping trip
- Fear of the dark
- A two and a half year old releases a severe fear after one hour of very creative EFT
- After EFT, 8-year-old boy no longer has fear and panic about being alone in a room
- Handling a child's fear of being home alone
- A toddler's fear of water shifts to excitement in less than 5 minutes
- Child's bug phobia eased quickly by EFT
- Fear of making a mistake, fear of peers laughing at him & bedtime fears due to TV programs.
- Tapping for a 4 year old's constipation leads to relief from her fear of death
- Child's stage fright and bullying incident eased quickly by EFT
- "Is everything poison?" and fear of spiders
- How EFT for a dental fear brought relief to both mother and daughter
- Relieving Juleus' fears
- Doing EFT with children for the fear of water
- Angry teenager
- Unsociable behavior in a 14 year old boy
- How do you neutralize extreme behavior problems in youngsters where nothing else has helped?
- Brandon's Story--anger problem becomes history
- Angry young boy overcomes an "entity within" using surrogate EFT
- EFT for influencing children to do healthy things
- Calming down an energetic one year old child
- After a few minutes of mental tapping, a baby stops screaming and falls asleep
- Creativity with severely disturbed children
- A seven year old learns EFT and calms his own ADHD
- An insecure child with behavior problems
- Did surrogate EFT calm this crying, outraged baby?
- Andrew: "There are mice in my pants"
- Helping parents whose children have autism
- An ADHD case
- AT 315 pounds, Tanya is a VERY big 12 year old.
- Surrogate EFT for a naughty boy
- AFRAID OF BEING DROWNED!
- Calming down Teddy, an emotionally disturbed boy
- Clever use of EFT for an 8 year old girl's anger
- No more bedwetting--a side benefit?
- Bowling performance and driver's test anxiety
- 10 year old boy overcomes food issue related to Mother's cancer
- Turning around a manipulative child
- Surrogate tapping for crying baby--over the Internet
- EFT clears severe pain and retrieves a lost voice for an eleven year old girl in forty minutes
- EFT helps a 14 year old girl with emotions related to her parents
- Emotional underdevelopment
- Using EFT for teething pain
- EFT with 11 year old students - SATs and other issues
- Study Links Childhood Trauma to Serious Illnesses in Adults
- EFT being used by children for other children
- TappyBear helps resolve 11 year old's escalating anger and frustration - the real issues come out
- Sept. 11, 2001 Trauma Treatment for Children
- How to help a vomiting 9 year old boy from thousands of miles away
- EFT with a 5 year old boy -- reducing childhood baggage
- Angie Muccillo emphasizes the value of tapping on childhood events
- Intense childhood anger reduces to peace via mother's surrogate EFT
- Panic attacks and fear of darkness
- Helping a restless child to go to sleep
- Shortcut version of EFT enhances classroom performance
- Pet grief, school (math) performance & cursing/anger.
- Non-therapist relieves stress in the form of a temper tantrum
- Using EFT with kids
- Surrogate EFT eases the after effects of a sprain for a 4 year old boy
- Using EFT as a Mother
- Using EFT with children -- 9 useful thoughts
- EFT for bedwetting
- MD gives up 30 year medical practice to focus on energy work: Two boys get over bullying experience
- Four year old clears her own cold symptoms with EFT
- Dawn Murray
- Several short examples including: Fear of flying, Halloween costume fear, Fear of ocean waves, A baby about to cry, Broken leg pain, Student/Teacher friction, Upset student
- Kids, Chocolate, Humor and EFT
- EFT provides impressive results in the classroom
- EFT helps Nell's godson learn the times tables
- An 8 year old girl with an "itchy lump" in her throat: A simple use of EFT
- Surrogate (remote) EFT used to calm children ... or ... how to be a Silent Angel
- An unsuccessful case regarding peformance in English class
- Molested Boy: Shifting a life forever
- When angry "Teacher-Talk" affects the student's performance
- Surrogate tapping helps restless child sleep
- Successful EFT with a four year old girl who uses her own phrasing
- WATER IS DANGEROUS !!
- EFT helps children who express their anger by moving their bodies
- EFT persistence brings relief to Bobby's upset stomach at the fairgrounds
- Teaching EFT to 11 year old children
- EFT for an infant's sleeplessness
- Surrogate EFT calms kicking and screaming students
- Surrogate EFT helps sick toddler
- EFT assists 8 year old in giving up thumb sucking
- Surrogate EFT helps a screaming baby on a plane
- EFT for compassionate newborn care -- a Transient Tachypnea (TTN) case
- Using EFT for a 9 year old girl diagnosed as bipolar and as having reactive attachment disorder
- Car sickness
- Face hot & red, teasing, travel sickness, phobia of dead things, shyness and more.
- More short examples including: Homesickness, Nervousness about exams & grade improvement, Nightmares after witnessing a rape and a shooting, Performance anxiety, Ear pain on an airplane.
- Teaching kids to tap
- EFT and Tappy Bear help a shy boy get to kindergarten
- EFT in the classroom
- Wisdom from Bobbie Sandoz--relieving trauma at early ages
- A fun way to deliver EFT to children--and everyone gets to smile
- What to do when the student hates math
- For children: Using EFT with rhymes
- Using EFT for an autistic child
- Magazine article highlights use of EFT for children
- Sleep disorder relief for a 17 year old
- Turning Students On to EFT
- Surrogate EFT to help restless kids - or is it a coincidence?
- A very detailed message on a young girl's motion sickness
- Using humor and metaphors while applying EFT for children: The Frog in my Throat
- When a child cannot sleep in her own room
- Family effects
- Elegant session with 11 year old boy for test anxiety
- EFT for pain and nightmares in 3 year old girl
- Lazy teen finds new way to study - adding the right ingredients
- Perpetually terrified teenager gains major relief
- Surrogate EFT to help children sleep - a critical lesson regarding intention
- Surrogate EFT stops a child from biting others
- Fear of rain, thunder, lightning, bugs & dogs. Relief for cramps.
- Using EFT for Colic and generally happy babies
- Tapping to clear those decisions we make as children that eventually limit us as adults
- TappyBear helps client to focus
- Sports anxiety, heat sensitivity, being away from home, loneliness, fear of insects.
- Math test anxiety subsides after being traced to a specific event
- Success with surrogate tapping for a crying child
- A "must" EFT procedure for children
- Resolving issues for a frantic, hysterical baby
- Teenage trauma from the Columbine incident & swimming performance.
- For parents--using EFT with your own children
- 13 year old boy gets relief from uncontrollable twitching
- Tapping turns NightMares into
- What can children ages 8-13 do with EFT on their own?
- Helping children sleep and socialize--AND--two lactose intolerance cases
- Teaching EFT to children - a detailed account
- Helping children to express their 0-10 feeling intensity
- Using EFT Rhymes for children
- Using EFT and Max's imagination to get rid of his headache
- Resolving a child's severe abdominal pain -- a likely Urinary Tract Infection
- EFT for babies
- Stuttering child
- Surrogate EFT for a baby with hiccups
- An EFT newcomer helps her daughter
- Nancy Gnecco's cases: sleeping disorder, separation anxiety, school phobia, wetting pants, soiling pants
- EFT hastens recovery from a concussion and skull fracture
- Drowning related trauma relief for a 9 year old boy
- Children--Gary's Introductory Message
- Eliminating two food allergies in one session
- Flexible approach to EFT pulls 10 year old boy out of his 'Dark Place'
- Using EFT in a pediatric dental office for sensitive gag reflex
- Linda Wood helps very distressed 3 year old girl while mother looks on in total disbelief
- Creative uses of EFT for a child
- Surrogate EFT for two-year-old reduces fever in an hour
- Scary commercials
- Loud noises no longer bother 3 year old girl
- SURROGATE EFT calms a boy bitten by a dog and PERSISTENT EFT restores his calm sleep
- Teacher displays many EFT benefits achieved by his students
- Surrogate EFT brings peace to annoying toddler
- Three-for-one phone session - borrowing benefits for mom and two kids
- Using EFT for mosquito bites on a 3 year old - "These itchy boo-boos"
- Allergic reaction to horses--swollen eyes.
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Hand washing OCD
- EFT for the child who hates math - was math really the problem? "Mom, you're my hero!"
- Unbearable hatred toward classmates
- Surrogate tapping clears severe diaper rash
- Successful Surrogate EFT for his daughter's rejection brings joy to Mauricio's heart
- Teacher helps students with non-academic issues: Abscessed tooth and batting average
- Deborah Miller introduces EFT at a children
- Some EFT guidelines for working with children
- Using EFT to self-calm an intense anger tantrum
- A simple way to handle a child's nightmare
- Surrogate EFT for a toddler
- Pain and rash leave in 90 seconds for a 10 year old boy
- Surrogate EFT benefits both mother and child
- Did a few minutes of EFT change this child's life?
- Using EFT in Pregnancy and During Childbirth
- Relieving a mother's major guilt around her son's difficult birth
- Using EFT for child birthing fears
- EFT for pregnancy troubles has a happy ending
- Severe Labor Pains: Giving birth at home
- EFT for High Blood Pressure during Pregnancy
- Successful use of EFT after a miscarriage
- Pregnancy finally results after jealousy issue is resolved!
- Study Links Stress to Infertility
- EFT's use for Jackie's pregnancy issues was so spectacular that her physician thought she had a miscarriage
- Emphatic language on a core issue paves the way for a natural birth
- Easing a difficult childbirth
- Finding important issues by using EFT from conception to birth
- Easing birth issues with EFT
- EFT for nausea and discomfort from pregnancy
- EFT and Menstrual Cramps: How a road trip inspired me to tap and change my life
- Almost 6 months of continual menstrual bleeding stopped after 2 EFT sessions--hysterectomy averted
- Stress Causes PMS -- Acupressure Technique Resolves Both
- EFT stops ultra heavy menstrual bleeding -- 4 month follow-up included
- New Drug-Free Treatment for Menopause Reduces Frequency and Intensity of Hot Flashes
- Menstrual pains relieved with EFT
- Surrogate EFT aids menstrual cramps
- Other Physical Issues
- EFT relieves a "burning mouth" reaction to pineapple
- Food allergy and eczema disappear after using EFT on specific events
- Allergic reaction subsides on Prime Time German TV
- Are Drugs Really Necessary to Clear Allergies?
- Consistent tapping results in interesting side benefits
- Successful EFT for allergies -- addressing a core issue
- Hay fever subsides with surrogate EFT
- Quickly clearing an allergy to oranges
- EFT collapses Multiple Chemical Sensitivities in short order
- Allergies clear for newcomer who borrows benefits without tapping--social uneasiness subsides
- Rapid relief from two wasp stings
- Allergic reaction to animals immediately eliminated with EFT
- Two allergic reaction cases
- EFT brings relief from a range of allergies and autoimmune disorders - collapsing safety issues does the job
- EFT, substance sensitivities and muscle testing
- EFT eliminates an intense allergic reaction, making Fern a believer that EFT works on physical issues
- Miranda Sterling discusses "It" and "Emotional Allergies"
- Two rounds of EFT take care of a cat allergy
- Relieving a violent allergy attack in 2 minutes
- Mental EFT for a persistent dust allergy
- Skeptic receives rapid relief for severe allergy
- EFT for anaphylactic shock reaction to lawn fertilizer
- Thoughts on using EFT for toxicity and allergies
- Allergies alleviated in 7 year old child - Success where nothing else worked
- Using EFT for snoring and dairy allergies -- Introducing the
- Veterinarian provides allergy protocol and 8 successful cases on people and animals
- A remarkable EFT allergy case
- Creativity with an allergy to turpentine and oil paints
- A fascinating trip through the successful elimination of multiple chemical and food sensitivities
- Successful EFT for a wine allergy - a little different approach
- EFT for hay fever, severe cellulitis and "tattoo pain"
- Resolving allergies and related ailments
- Colleen successfully uses our EFT DVDs as a clue to her allergies
- Doctors Use New Acupressure Technique For Severe Allergic Reactions: Medication Unnecessary
- Marcia Stanton reads an article on our website and collapses a severe allergic reaction.
- Think about allergies when doing EFT
- An allergy to flowers linked to a deeper issue--personal blossoming
- Eliminating allergic reactions to antibiotics
- "EFT kept me from going into full-blown Anaphylactic Shock!"
- How Andy Mason used EFT to collapse ALL of his wife's 80 different allergies
- Why EFT relieves allergies where nothing else will
- Common sense uses of EFT to clear food sensitivities
- The food allergy that wouldn't go away until Erin got specific
- Clearing allergies for entire groups of people
- Lynne has been allergic to bees since she was little
- Swollen eyes and puffy face disappear while tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- Ten minutes of EFT erases a severe cat allergy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dyslexia vanishes and with it go other issues
- Dyslexia and other things
- Dyslexia and learning disabilities
- Rachel's dyslexia and a problem with straight lines
- The Dyslexia is gone!
- A 14 year old boy with dyslexia gets glowing reports in school after EFT. One teacher called him
- Computer mouse dyslexia
- Using EFT for Dyscalculus
- Dyslexia and a query about EFT and mental illness
- Vision Issues
- An optometrist points to emotional impacts on vision
- EFT helps vision loss, balance problems and postnasal drip in 14 year-old girl with multiple sclerosis
- Dr. Carol Look's EFT eyesight experiment gives Cheri major benefits.
- A new EFT Frontier--Improving Vision
- Eye condition improves after the client
- An unexpected vision improvement
- Seventy-Five Percent Improve Vision With Breakthrough Acupressure Technique
- An obvious case where emotional issues cause vision problems
- Using EFT for double vision
- Using EFT for Vision Correction
- Lasting vision relief after tapping on anger issue
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Sleepy clients and compulsions
- Jerome finally sleeps after 3 years of severe insomnia
- EFT, gratitude and sleep
- Using EFT for Sleep Apnea
- Snoring, love pain and Stuttering
- Combining EFT and meditation for a sleep disorder
- EFT for sleeping at prescribed times
- MD cures Insomnia by finding core issue
- Self-Help Technique Often Treats Insomnia Better Than Drugs -- Acts Quickly and Has No Side Effects
- Everyone gets to sleep after Dan does surrogate EFT for a crying child
- Surrogate EFT brings "snoring benefits"
- How to use EFT to get to sleep easily
- Quality uses of EFT for success with sleep apnea
- Using EFT for complex issues (in this case--a difficult insomnia problem)
- 91-year-old woman passes her driving test after EFT
- Releasing 10 years of insomnia -- Finding the core issue
- Baby goes from Screaming to Sleeping in less than 5 minutes
- 30 years of insomnia cleared in one EFT session
- Attention, Doctors: Drug-Free Acupressure Technique Relieves Insomnia
- Newbies experience EFT for insomnia, itching and deafness
- Relieving insomnia after treating a case of "Love Pain."
- A Surprising Way to Use EFT for Insomnia
- Surrogate EFT for snoring
- Success with Insomnia: "After a week of restful sleep I am a new woman and my life is transformed"
- A 91 year old lady's sleeping disorder
- Quiet your mind with EFT so that you can sleep
- Using EFT for Insomnia
- Helping a restless baby to sleep
- Useful thoughts on tinnitus
- Ten second EFT wonder for severe tinnitus of 15 years
- Progress using EFT for tinnitus
- Tinnitus gone in 4 sessions -- unusual happenings along the way
- A concept for successfully applying EFT to Tinnitus
- A useful relief for Tinnitus
- Good progress with tinnitus.
- Success with pulsatile tinnitus -- accepting it rather than fighting it
- Reducing the intrusive impact of tinnitus
- Chronic Fatigue
- Skin Disorders
- Using EFT for a rash: "George under my skin"
- 8 years of plantar warts - a dozen gone in 3 weeks
- 14 year old boy uses EFT to clear both acne and color blindness
- Severe wart condition resolved for 10-year-old girl after her mother discovers the core issue with EFT
- Skin eruption easily handled by EFT Novice
- Finding the emotion behind the severe skin condition
- Severe skin disorder disappears
- Two one minute wonders on serious physical conditions - skin disorder and Hemochromatosis both disappear
- Five warts disappear after using EFT
- Lawyer's skin condition clears after tapping on the stress associated with being a new lawyer
- Using EFT for shrinking moles, skin tags and seborrheic cysts
- She had plantar warts for 42 years and had tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them.
- New Method Simultaneously Reduces 6 Heart Disease Risk Factors
- EFT used to assist recovery from Open Heart Surgery
- Heart surgery patient uses EFT to breathe more easily
- EFT Works for Woman with Pseudo Heart Attack
- EFT for heart arrhythmia -- Lorie gets herself out of the way -- 10 month follow-up reveals no symptoms
- Evidence that an emotional issue caused Heart Arrhythmia
- EFT for heartburn - long term relief for GERD
- Using EFT for heart palpitations
- Gentle EFT and "tapping in the positive" give hope to a heart patient
- Improved heart rhythm and blood pressure
- Did EFT improve Harold's heart arrhythmia?
- New Stress Management Tool Reduces Blood Pressure Without Drugs
- Digestive System
- Irritable Bowel Symptoms disappear after resolving an emotional issue
- Step by step through a first class Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) case
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome fades in 4 brief EFT sessions
- What to do when you really "gotta go"
- Mary's gastric pressure had an interesting cause -- was this really a gall bladder problem?
- Dizziness and intestinal discomfort disappear - EFT for specific events did the job
- Rumbling intestines relieved at 3am
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Back Pain Relief
20+ articles on pain and physical symptoms
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
The following messages came as a request for members of our email forum to submit their experiences with EFT as it relates to pain and physical symptoms. Nothing contained herein is meant as a substitute for proper medical advice or supervision.
Hi Gary! I used EFT successfully with my 24 year old daughter on Christmas Eve. She had tendonitis from a recent work injury and was in a wrist brace. Her SUDs rating was 7-8 and she was having difficulty holding anything in her one hand. We did two rounds of EFT and reduced it to a level of 1. It continues to remain at the level 1-2. Thanks, Lyn West
Hi Gary, Please share the following: In addition to using EFT with clients and always with successful relief, I have also used it on myself successfully for back pains/sciatica. I have been recently diagnosed with cataracts and since I have been tapping I "see" a definite improvement in my vision. I will be giving an inservice course to a group of nurses and nurse practitioners on stress. Some of them already know of my involvement with EFT and are looking forward to incorporating this technique in their professional and personal lives. Maurice Kouguell, PhD I have used EFT for 2-3 months. I have seen impressive results in the relief of physical symptoms. I myself had a chronic shoulder pain with symptoms consistent with fibromyalgia. I had seen a chiropractor and took OTC pain relief meds almost daily for the muscle pain. I targeted the shoulder pain with EFT and got relief within two rounds. I have had mild discomfort in the shoulder since then that quickly resolves with short rounds.
I also used EFT with a client who had been in a serious auto accident. Her Jeep Cherokee had been totaled and she was removed from the vehicle with the jaws of life. She came to my office hunched over with back and neck pain. I used EFT and within 2-3 rounds, she did not have the pain.
Last story! A close friend damaged her knee and had reconstructive surgery. For Christmas, she came to a dinner party. It was obvious that she was in serious pain, but also depressed about her inability to move around as she used to. After everyone else left, I asked her if she would like me to try EFT and she agreed. Within minutes her face lifted and she said the pain was gone. She had more range of motion than ever before. I also targeted her feeling "overwhelmed" and she became tearful, but this, too, subsided. She left stating she felt better than she had since the accident, she moved more easily and she SMILED. Days and weeks later, she is still doing well.
I have had some physical conditions in clients that did not improve with EFT, but usually there is great relief. Laura Campbell, BCSW
...personally, I have used EFT to reduce my menstrual cramp pain by more than 50%; i.e. I take about 25 - 50% less pain medication. I am frequently able to tap away cramping and when I can't, I need less medication to do the job for me. Best wishes, Mary Sheridan I have had several experiences of using EFT to resolve physical pain for myself and my family, but I will not bore you with these. Two dramatic incidents occurred with clients recently. A moderately retarded individual I know, who had recently had knee surgery, fell down the stairs just as his knee had begun to heal. He was so traumatized by this experience that he refused to walk at all (I already posted a description of the full case). In treating him for his fear of climbing the stairs, it was necessary to treat him for the pain in his knee. Two series of EFT were necessary to completely resolve this pain. After almost 3 months, this pain has not returned.
My partner and I worked with an executive secretary who had experienced chronic pain for many years as a result of long term steroid use. She had pain in her shoulder, chest, back and especially in her foot. She stated that she had a bone spur in her foot which caused almost unbearable pain. We had her focus on each of these areas and quickly resolved all of the pain except that in her foot. The pain in her foot took several rounds but did finally resolve. To test this we had her running up and down the stairs where we work. She was able to do this with no pain and without getting out of breath.
This treatment was done over four months ago. The only pain which has returned is some residual pain in her foot which so far she has not felt the need to treat again. Hope this is helpful. Tom Altaffer, LCSW
In my practice, I have helped people with many physical issues using only EFT. Sometimes, I have witnessed spontaneous remissions of pain while working on emotional issues or on entirely different physical issues. My clients have experienced relief from pain and discomfort relating to the following:
Stephanie Y. Rothman, CHT I've used it [EFT] very successfully with a woman diagnosed with fibromyalgia. The technique helped not only in relieving her pain, but in increasing her feelings of energy and motivation. This was during a period when there had been no changes in her diet, medication, or usual pattern of activities, and the changes happened rapidly, so I'm relatively sure the EFT was responsible.
I have also been happy with some preliminary work with a person whose arthritis pain was impeding therapy. Regards, Ken Barclay, MS, MHP
I have used EFT successfully in a number of cases of chronic pain, including:
1) Back pain - One of the Vietnam Veterans in a group I was running suffered from chronic ongoing lower back pain. During one session we did one round of the EFT shortcut sequence on this and his response was an incredulous "It's gone! How did you do that?" He then spent the remainder of the session trying to bring his pain back or check whether it would recur - which it didn't - at least for the remainder of the session (approx. 1 hour)!
2) Shoulder pain - After about 3 rounds of EFT, a colleague reported that his shoulder pain from playing tennis, which had constantly plagued him was down from a 6 to "about a 2".
3) Migraine Headache - A participant in one of my Healthy Living groups had a severe headache, which she expected to follow its normal course and turn into a migraine. 3 rounds of EFT and the pain was gone.
4) Knee pain - A colleague to whom I was explaining EFT found that most of her emotional pain became concentrated in her knee. Whilst working on her emotional issues, the knee pain became first more intense, then gradually lessened and went away.
These are just some examples. Regards, Steve Wells I worked with a woman last summer who was experiencing a tremendous amount of stress in her life. She told me that as the stress-level had intensified, she'd developed ongoing pain in her lower back and left leg, which had been troubling her for a number of weeks. She had been checked out medically without anything being found, so I referred her to an osteopath whom I respected. We worked on some of the issues related to the stress, but I did not attempt to use EFT for the pain during that first appointment.
When I met with her the following week, the pain had intensified and was accompanied by some numbness in her leg. Since she was to be medically re-evaluated (by the osteopath) in just another few days, I suggested we try some EFT tapping for the pain. (I had not had much experience using EFT for pain, so we approached it as an experiment.) We were both delighted when the pain diminished to 0 after just two rounds of the EFT process. The numbness was reduced but did not clear completely.
The following week, she reported that the pain had increased only slightly by the time she saw the osteopath. After the osteopathic treatment, both the pain and the numbness were gone, and she has had no recurrence of these symptoms.
I have since used EFT to treat less dramatic instances of pain (headaches, sore muscles, eye strain), usually with very good results.
Warmest regards, Callie Currier, M.A. A colleague and friend of mine is a childhood diabetic. Ten years ago he had a serious bout with his eyes and seemed to be losing his sight. In October 97 he went to his doctor who said that things looked bad and he wanted to see him in December and if things weren't better, it looked like another round of laser surgery was in order. My friend felt that the original laser surgery had made things worse and it was very traumatic for him. I suggested that he do EFT for "the pressure in my eyes" every day without looking for a suds scale. He did, agreeing that at this point he would try anything. He returned to the Doctor in December and was told that he would not need to be seen again for six months!
Pretty amazing, this stuff! Wayne McCleskey
I have had a few experiences with treating pain:
A nurse was limping one morning and complained that she would have to take ibuprofen to make it through the day. She had twisted her foot and had a mild sprain. I showed her how to do EFT for the pain and it went to zero. She told me later that it did not return the entire day.
I was treating a lady for public speaking anxiety. In the middle of the tapping, she looked startled and exclaimed, "My terrible headache just went away!" Her speaking anxiety was also eliminated.
I was doing an EFT demonstration to a group. I mentioned that it might work on pain and one man volunteered to do a demonstration. He struggled to his feet and explained that he had arthritis in both knees and rated the pain at an 8. After one round of tapping, he said the stiffness was gone and the pain was down to a 1. He was delighted and started doing knee bends in front of the group.
While I was treating the arthritis case above, unknown to me, another man was tapping along. He later told me that he had considerable pain from diabetic neuropathy but it simply went away when he tapped.
I trained a nurse in EFT who related the following. She had a post-op patient who was in considerable pain despite being given all the analgesics the doctor prescribed. (She was also complaining loudly.) The nurse stayed after her shift ended and showed the patient how to do EFT. Her pain went to zero and stayed there through the night, much to the relief of the patient and the nursing staff. The next day, the nurse found the patient happily tapping away when the slightest discomfort arose.
These are not all chronic and I did not make an effort to do long-term follow-up, but then painkillers are not long-term either. Jack Eason Rowe
Below is an excerpt from a post of mine from early November. Most people wanted some form of pain relief, only a few were interested in fear/phobia. I'll be back in my office on Monday and check my records for any other supporting material.
At a health fair last Saturday, I worked with 22 people in five hours. The chair was always full. Some were eager, others curious, others outright disbelievers. One man watch with militant disbelief (his words) as I helped his wife get rid of a building migraine (8 to 0). He then sat down (!) and asked if there was anything I could do for the constant pain of a heel spur he had been living with for two years. I tapped on him (intuitively it seemed to me more believable for him than self-treatment) and the pain resolved to zero. He and his wife came by several hours later, still smiling. Blessings, Mike Wright
Although my license doesn't permit me to treat medical problems, I have used EFT on myself and family. The best result for me is that I have reduced my medication for my hiatal hernia by more than 50% over the course of a year. In fact, my incidents of distress have also greatly reduced. Gloria Arenson
Once a week, I volunteer at a Distress Centre for people in crisis. Yesterday, one young woman called with a crisis and mentioned, as an aside, that she suffered from fibromyalgia. I asked her if she would like to try something for it - she said "sure". We tapped for about 3 rounds when she giggled and commented that she sure lucked out when she got me as her counsellor. Said she felt great - no pain and her depression went with it. Heady stuff.
Some time ago, I dropped in to visit a friend at her shop - she's a designer - and she was on her way home as she was feeling "nauseous, headachey and just plain blah". I asked her if she'd try a weird new technique - she agreed. We did setup, tapped, gamut, etc. & after 4 sessions she felt better - just tired - said she was impressed. I told her to do it herself when she got home. Sorry, I didn't follow up.
One of the aerobic instructors, where I work out, mentioned to me that his mother, who was visiting from France was suffering from shingles (she was stressed and distressed due to a death in the family). I told him that I'd fax him a copy of the Basic Recipe and when he was familiar with the pressure points and had taught them to his mother, he could call me and I'd work with her. He did and I did and after 3 or 4 rounds she was feeling much better - rash still there but pain and irritation way down. Her emotional state was also much improved. I told him to continue the tapping with her. This was just recently and we still have more to do-if he calls me back, that is. Still, pretty good, I think. Another one: Today, as I was driving, I felt a cramp beginning in my foot. They can get quite excruciating. I tapped on the CB & UE points, a few times each - and that was it - GONE. I didn't say anything aloud, just concentrated on the cramp - (and on my driving, of course). Powerful stuff. I'm now going to try to cure my husband of his snoring - a hydraulic drill is music compared to the sounds that accost me nightly. I'll keep you posted - if it doesn't work, my next post will be from jail. Sharon Toole
I have used EFT at several occasions with headaches, in which cases it offered fast relief. Also with joint problems, digestion problems, nausea and a yeast infection. One very clear case has been my own allergy for cats, a life-long history. Last year I visted a friend in Iowa, who has a cat. Within ten minutes I got an acute asthma attack, which I even had to treat with steroids. This year I visited him in his new flat in Brooklyn: same cat, same allergic reaction. The difference: 3 rounds of the Basic Recipe, all the symptoms vanished within a few minutes. I could just stay and continue our discussion for hours. Hope this helps. Willem Lammers
When I was first learning EFT, I recruited as many of the staff in my office as I could to "try" this new thing...Very skeptically they came in with their phobias, fears aches and pains etc. Two of the most memorable ones though were from the psychiatrists who work with me. One had severe back pain for which she had been taking pain killers for months. She was on her way to get her noon dose, and agreed to a round of EFT. After one or two rounds her pain was completely eliminated and it has not reoccurred (it's been several months now). The other psychiatrist had TMJ and rated it as a 7 at the moment. With a few rounds that was eliminated. That held for at least a few weeks, I haven't checked with him lately so I'm not sure if it still holds, I informed him that if he held his stress in his jaw it could return, but to just use EFT to release it. They walked away puzzled, and are now using EFT with their own patients!! Warmly, Mary Sise, CSW When my wife has a headache she reaches for me and EFT now instead of Tylenol or ibuprofen. Two to three rounds of EFT always eliminate her headaches.
My three year old daughter, Leah, recently had a rash on both her hands. We put lotion on it, but she complained of her hands hurting. Two rounds of EFT and the pain was gone and she was off to sleep in a few minutes. In the morning the rash was largely gone. OF COURSE, had the rash persisted in the morning, we would have called the pediatrician.
EFT is not a substitute for medical attention, just a good adjunct. I successfully treated a client who kept overdoing it on a bum knee. EFT helped him give himself permission to rest the knee so that it would heal.
My wife has suffered from sea sickness for many years. Alas, my agency's 25th anniversary party was to take place on a riverboat restaurant sailing up and down the Delaware River. EFT to the rescue. We treated her issue of sea sickness a week or so before the dinner in our home. No treatment was even necessary the evening of the cruise or on the cruise. She had no symptoms at all, not even queasiness. Regards, Jeff Bakely As has already been reported I have worked with clients and my family members for physical complaints with an outlook on "try it on everything" and see what happens. To this end the following physical complaints have had significant reduction with a suds going to 1 or 0.
Period cramps, tension headaches, blurred vision, sleeping pattern going to a full night's sleep ( this hadn't occurred for the person for 5 years), reduction in physical exhaustion, viruses, return of normal menstrual cycle. Also my 4 year old had never slept the whole night through until I started tapping after prayers - she now sleeps through to 5-6:00 am and then comes for a visit.
I have found the responses very encouraging and extremely consistent. I think it's great and am proud to belong to this group of practitioners. Everyone have a lovely day!!! Kind regards, Darryl Dewar
Like the rest of you, I have been using EFT on everything and have had some jaw droppingly awesome results. I can't remember all the people with pain who have been helped by the EFT algorithm, but I'll try to summarize the ones that stick out in my mind.
A very close friend of mine has arthritis that has caused her a lot of pain, and as a result she has had to curtail some of the exercise that she used to regularly engage in to keep herself strong and to keep her joints flexible. In the winter here in northern MN, it is often necessary to use indoor exercise equipment like NordicTrack, and she found that because of her pain she would have to stop after five or ten minutes. I taught her EFT, and now she just taps when the pain starts and keeps going without pain for a full half hour. (Her doctor knows about this and thinks it's a good idea, but thinks the benefit is "all in her head" anyway).
I was referred a self-described "broken down athlete" who is also diagnosed DID by her psychiatrist for hypnotic treatment of her pain that she was constantly experiencing. She was a virtuoso (virtuosa?) hypnotic subject as would be expected from someone diagnosed DID, and was generally able to do wonderful things with most of her pain through hypnosis (which I used first because that's what she was referred for and because I enjoy it so much, especially when working with someone with great talent). There were still some areas of pain that did not respond to the hypnotic approach, however, so I suggested we try this other approach (EFT) and she was pleased to leave the office without pain. I taught her the algorithm to use at home, and in a follow-up phone call this week, about four months after our last meeting, she indicated that she still uses the algorithm when she needs it, which is getting less and less frequently, and she is enjoying freedom from pain she has had for years.
I have used EFT with pain resulting from motor vehicle accidents, burns, fibromyalgia, tmj (this latter case had been through a university pain clinic and a tmj program including biofeedback without significant relief before EFT), and many other conditions. Hope this helps. Jonathan Speare
Have not used EFT specifically for pain reduction. I have one client who suffers from fibromyalgia and when we did EFT for some emotional issues, she mentioned that some of the pain in her shoulder seemed reduced. I hope to address her chronic pain soon - she has been in emotional crisis and that was a priority. I've printed a number of the case studies to share with her. One of the issues we will probably have to deal with is whether she believes that she deserves to be free of pain. Susan Hykes A man I am presently treating in a couple situation occasionally/frequently has nearly uncontrollable panic attacks just before he drifts off to sleep. This almost always causes instant diarrhea for him. After asking him to perform the complete EFT procedure six times a day as a preventative for a week, he reports in three weeks' time only two occasions prior to sleep where he felt the onset of anxiety. Then he tapped the EFT shortcut and fell promptly asleep both times. No more diarrhea. Best, Fritz Frurip LMFT
Hi Gary and Everyone,
I have used EFT with many different physical conditions as well as pain with great success. The one that stands out in my memory is the client who had fibromyalgia for at least a year. She had tried many different therapies; she said that the one that helped the most was acupuncture but even that was not sufficient. She was at that time using morphine and two other pain medicines for some relief. Considering that EFT and acupuncture use the same energy system, I thought it was worth a try. She told me that the day before she had a massage of her arms with no relief at all of the excruciating pain afterward. She also said that she felt that she had let God down by being so ill that she could do the work that she was supposed to do (teach small children). After that broad hint I asked her to tap the side of her hand and say "I accept myself even though I have this disease". Immediately she had no pain in either arm! She was amazed as you can imagine. We completed the EFT process and the remainder of her pain in her neck and shoulders also left her. I followed up with her the next week and she reported that her relief lasted only 1-2 hours at a time. She repeated the treatment as often as necessary during the day and if she wakes in pain always with immediate relief. She was able to decrease the amount of pain meds she was taking and greatly enjoyed the control she had over her pain that she had never had before. Mary Stafford, M.Ed., TFTdx, C.P.C.
When hypnosis was a larger part of my practice than now (due to "power" therapies) I frequently found people who like to be "in control" would develop headaches when we were exploring personal difficulties in hypnosis. It used to be described hypnotically as "patient resistance" but in fact I believe it represents a layer of anxiety, fear etc for that person that has to be carefully and gently explored.
I have found the same headaches with EFT and again the person tends to be people who like to be "in control". I have gently urged them to stay with the process and have found that the site of pain will usually jump around a bit then settle and go. When I have come across this feature I have resorted to the full EFT sequence and from memory I can not recall any experience where the pain did not go.
When using hypnosis I have sometimes had to get the person to their safe place and close the session down with the person understanding that a) there was more work needed on this issue and b) we would follow this up next session. I have not had to resort to this with EFT. I'm not sure if that is due to the nature of the problem being discussed, the type of person I was working with, or the difference in techniques. My gut feeling is it is the difference in technique. Anthony T Smith
About 15 minutes ago I concluded a session with the owner of a business in my town. I happened in his store earlier today and noticed that he was hobbling. I asked what was wrong and he explained that since July he has been having excruciating pain in his arms, shoulders, hip, and thighs. He also had a terrible tingling sensation in his fingers and particular discomfort in one middle finger. He said he had several medical work-ups and was even treated for 'Lyme's' disease. In a few days, he had plans to be on his way to seeing a seventh doctor.
I invited this gentleman over to my office and saw him after his business was closed. We started with the pain in his shoulders which he rated at 8. After a few rounds of EFT the pain was down to zero in the right shoulder and about one in the left. Also, the pain in his hips were down to zero as well, even though we did not tap for that. We then tapped for the numbness and tingling in his fingers and went from a rating of eight to zero in his right fingers and to one or two in his left fingers. Then he said that the middle finger in his left hand was experiencing some discomfort which he rated at eight. We did EFT on that finger discomfort and it went down to about one or two.
Needless to say, he was amazed at the relief he received. I was quite impressed myself. I told him that there was no guarantee that the pain would not come back so he left with a copy of EFT-on-a-page pledging to do more tapping if the pain returned. I also gave him a copy of the manual since he was eager to read more about EFT. This experience was quite heartening.
I trust that this sharing is indeed helpful to others who, like myself, are learning how to be of service to mankind. Sincerely, David T. London, PH.D."
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.