Gary Craig's Support
Optimal EFT (The Unseen Therapist)
Tips, How-to's, New stuff, More
If you no longer wish to receive mail from us you can unsubscribe. To change your email address, first unsubscribe and then subscribe your new email address.
IN THIS ISSUE - For Everyone: (1) Today's Quote, (2) The Unseen Therapist At Work: (a) Parental Issues, (b) Family Grief, (3) Articles/Videos To Review, (4) NEED MORE HELP?
For OEFT Course Members - ADVANCED: (1) Our Next Webinar, (2) Our Last Recorded Webinar Now Available, (3) Severe Trauma Sessions, (4) Practice Group Reminder
IMPORTANT NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAYS, THIS NEWSLETTER AND SUNDAY'S OEFT WEBINAR WILL BE THE LAST FOR THIS YEAR. WE WILL RESUME IN EARLY JANUARY, 2023. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Today's Quote: “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~ Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles"
THE UNSEEN THERAPIST AT WORK - A SERIES
NOTE: This series is meant primarily for our OEFT Course Membership and assumes a special, High-End level of understanding. However, as a courtesy, I'm including it here for non-members as well in hopes that we might broaden the benefits for all. It should be well worth everyone's exploration. Enjoy.
Using The Unseen Therapist For Parental Issues
"This can provide monumental rewards of personal peace for our future generations... AND... even point us toward world peace in useful ways."
Listen in as four seasoned OEFT'ers and myself give examples of how using The Unseen Therapist for children can bring impressive benefits. This can provide monumental rewards of personal peace for our future generations... AND... even point us toward world peace in useful ways.
The Unseen Therapist Kicks The Center Out Of "Family Grief"
"The result was a wide-ranging Unseen Therapist session that brought solid results."
This is a classic "Get a Good Start" session between Kathleena and me. Notice how we talk about specific events and visit several of those possibilities. However, I was guided by Unseen Therapist to begin by helping Her "Kick The Center Out" of this issue in a more generalized way. The result was a wide-ranging Unseen Therapist session that brought solid results. Much to learn here.
NEED MORE HELP?
1. Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist, for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
2. Join our Optimal EFT Course Membership for professionals and self-help students. Taught by me. ln-depth work. Credentials. Touch the World.
3. Become certified through our top-level Complete EFT Certification program. Enter the upper echelons of the world's most effective healing professionals.
4. Engage one of our highly trained, certified, Official EFT Practitioners.
5. For more info please visit The Gary Craig Official EFT Training Centers.
For the Optimal EFT Course Membership
(a paid facility for professionals and self-help students)
Details and pricing for this Membership
Our next Webinar: It will be on Sunday, December 18, at 10am Pacific time. It will be dedicated to Members' questions/comments about our Advanced Lessons, Self-Help Sessions, Challenging cases, personal uses or anything else that will help us climb our Stairway to Miracles.
This is where you get live support from me and immerse yourself in both our OEFT process and The Unseen Therapist. Lively exchanges. Entertaining, Highly informative. Customized to you.
Our topics this time will include:
- Dr. Marion Bilich will discuss her experiment re: Communicating With The Unseen Therapist. Many have been awaiting this important topic.
- Gary will discuss "Overcoming Long Term Conditioning." Almost everyone has this issue in some form.
- A question about the "Freeze Response" often involved in severe trauma.
- More on common errrors made by our OEFT students.
- Other topics that may appear during our Webinar.
This will be a prime opportunity to explore your questions and comments. Write to me about them or bring them up at the Webinar.
Our last Webinar's recording is now available: To access it, just login to your Optimal EFT Membership Account and, in the left hand menu, click/tap on Recorded Webinars>Webinars 2017 and after>Webinars 136-185>#150: Communicating With The Unseen Therapist
Here are the Topics of interest:
0:00:00 Gary opens Webinar. Sheri provides an orientation
0:06:28 Ann asks about "not feeling" The Unseen Therapist. Lively, in-depth conversation. Sharon, Sheri, Gabrielle, RickyD, Judith and Nayla comment.
0:55:33 Sharon and Gary continue with Sharon's previous experiences in communicating with The Unseen Therapist. Sheri and Gabrielle comment. Gary closes the Webinar.
New Self-Help Sessions
"Carol's" Severe Trauma Sessions
"The positive changes have been incredible. I've felt ways I didn't know existed for me."
Gary's Intro: I worked with "Carol" (name and identity changed for privacy purposes) a while back and have now put the session videosup for your study. These videos are purposely put near the end of of our Self-Help Sessions and were produced a few years after the previous ones. As such, they do not contain the notes, explanations and Thoroughness Tips that you have seen previously. This is because these features should no longer be necessary.
Rather they are designed to portray methods for...
(1) GENTLY HANDLING SEVERE TRAUMA by "taking the edge off" numerous traumas (you will see this most often in the first half of the videos) and
(2) ALLOWING THE CLIENT TO MOVE MORE DEEPLY AT HER OWN PACE and within her own comfort requirements (this very advanced feature is seen in the latter half of the videos)..
Much to learn here and this series is well worth studying repeatedly. You can, of course, use our Immerse-ucation process, by inserting your own issues/events.
There are many impressive improvements in these videos. To illustrate, here are some quotes from Carol's many letters to me over the two to three months' span of these sessions.
- The positive changes have been incredible. I've felt ways I didn't know existed for me.
- Anyway, it felt like just PEACE, not just, but PEACE. A sense of faith in life maybe? It wasn't bliss of excitement, but more something I could take for granted would be ever present. Like I was connected to a sense of solidarity that was mine and mine alone. That feels like self trust - and more - I've never really felt like I've been allowed to have a part of myself that belonged just to me... that's priceless.
- I feel more in my body, more connected to my body.
- I'm grounded and feel a zest for life. Like I want to make up for lost time over the years.
- I have more enthusiasm for things too. It's subtle, but powerful.
- I can feel Her (The Unseen Therapist) deeply, like in my bones deep. She "swoops" in and fills me entirely, beyond body alone and I feel a sensation of deep and abiding peace. For those moments that I am totally held by Her, all is well and all always will be well. No doubt, no fear, just peace and love. Nothing for me to do. I'm not to do the healing but allow it as much as I can. It's beautiful.
- I couldn't believe something [so awful] that felt that true and intense could have gone in seconds. But it's gone.
Note: "Carol's" audio, in some parts, can be a bit challenging to hear. That's why I often clarify what she is saying. Nonetheless, you will eventually get used to her audio and the important messages become quite clear.
To access these sessions, just login to your OEFT Membership Account and, in the left hand menu, click on Self-Help Sessions>Self-Help Sessions: "Carol's" Severe Trauma Sessions.
Practice Group Reminder: Our practice group facility regularly offers new opportunities to improve your skills. Please check it out in the Membership section of our website.
Note: Please consult physicians on all medical issues.
If you no longer wish to receive mail from us you can unsubscribe
Gary Craig, P.O. Box 1393, Gualala, CA, 95445, United States