- "Impossible" Healings
- "Impossible": From Sadness to Happiness In Minutes
- "Impossible" Healing of Asthma and Numbness
- The "Impossible" Healing of Bacterial Meningitis
- "Impossible" Overnight Back Pain Recovery
- "Impossible" Migraine Relief in Minutes
- Bennie The Dog's "Impossible" Heart Arrhythmia Recovery
- Gary's Severe Knee Injury Recovers In 24 Hours.
- "Impossible" Anger Management in One Session
- Shelagh's "impossible" recovery from a back injury
- Brenda's "Impossible" Arm Pain Relief
- "Impossible" Healings: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and More
- "Impossible" Calming of Special Needs Children
- "Impossible Healings: Rash and Severe Headaches
- "Impossible" Healing of Multiple Events
- An "Impossible" healing for Pablo's Meningitis
- Kathleen Quinlan's "Impossible" Lucid Dream Experience
- Dan Paul's "Impossible" relief for asthma and many other ailments.
- Russell Byrne Witnesses "Impossible" Peace in the Prison
- Kathleen Lowndes Uses The Unseen Therapist For "Impossible" Recoveries
- Gabrielle Rutten, MD's "impossible" Optimal EFT result with her students
- Helle's Decades Long Unforgiveness Issue Suddenly Crumbled
- Rita Lee has "Impossible" Hearing Recovery
- Elaine Leggett's "Impossible" Therapy Session
- Ellen Langen had an "Impossible" emotional healing
- Rita Lee has "impossible" vision recovery
- Camille's "impossible" neck recovery
- A kidney stone miracle
- The Unseen Therapist brings Sue Wilson a "State of Grace"
- Chelsey no longer craves alcohol
- Francoise's "impossible" jaw pain -- all gone in 5 minutes
- Michel's Hematoma Vanished Overnight - "Impossible?"
- A remedy for Diane's "Impossible" thin-walled blood veins
- The Stairway To Miracles
- The Stairway to Miracles
- There's Only One Of Us
- Our Dream
- True Forgiveness
- True Healing
- "I Am Not A Body, I Am free"
- The Ultimate Mentor
- The Ultimate Skill
- Prayer With a Purpose
- The Unseen Therapist on the Basketball Court
- The Game Where Everybody Wins
- A visit to "Seal City"
- "I'm in love with a butterfly"
- Lessons From A Rose
- A New "Vision"
- An Interview With God
- The Peace Parade
- Gratitude Forever
- Sharon's Magic Genie
- Lessons From Multiple Personalities
- A Poetic Journey To Oneness
- Questions and Answers
- What Are The Benefits of Optimal EFT (OEFT)?
- The "Quick Fix" Myth of EFT
- What about animals?
- The Unseen Therapist and Lyme Disease
- Gary Gives Advanced Pointers To Paul Smith For ALS
- Can The Unseen Therapist Help With Sciatica?
- Kevin MacNeil asks about blood pressure
- Can you explain illnesses in infants, children and animals?
- EFT to attract a spouse?
- Should a cancer patient read The Unseen Therapist book?
- The Unseen Therapist and a balding issue
- Are there deeper levels to address?
- Dietland asks an advanced question about specific events
- Questions on world issues, prayer and EFT buddies
- "What if I cannot connect with the feeling within a specific event?"
- How do I approach chronic bronchitis?
- "Can I move through many specific events in a session?"
- Why do I stretch or laugh during Optimal EFT?
- An MD asks, "Why do you abandon medicine?"
- Judy Ryan has major energy surge during an Unseen Therapist session
- A Great Start For Joshua's Serious Illness - ROHHAD
- The Immerse-ucation Process: Major Results
- The Unseen Therapist "digs around" in a client's neck
- Did The Unseen Therapist Find Young Jules' Stuffed Rabbit?
- Anne Ryan, The Unseen Therapist And A Move Toward Abundance
- Catherine tells her horrific story to The Unseen Therapist
- The Unseen Therapist as "Oxygen"
- Anna Garcia's serious, negative results using EFT "scripts"
- The Unseen Therapist eliminates eye bleeding and more
- Astonishing results for symptoms
- Reflux: The Unseen Therapist succeeds where EFT Tapping fell short
- An MD shares his EFT journey
- Anne Ryan on The Unseen Therapist's "deeper state of peace"
- Anne Ryan deepens her skills with The Unseen Therapist
- The "impossible" knee pain that only EFT could help
- The Unseen Therapist opens two hearts - Love is my Shield"
- Did The Unseen Therapist rescue Daniela's aunt from death?
- Karen's vanishing wasp sting
- Jason flips into The Unseen Therapist's ultimate love
- Unexpected benefits from The Unseen Therapist
- My problem of being around sexually aggressive men
- 25 years of Acid Reflux vanishes
- "I'm never going to be able to do this!"
- "She's cancer free!"
- Spiritual Experiences
- Dave Moore's Spiritual Experiences
- Donna McLaurin, RN's "Awesome Glimpse"
- Meet Ray Kinman (Near Death Experience)
- Suzanne Gieseman describes her spiritual communications in a Webinar
- Jean Hutchinson's Spiritual Experience
- Kurt Brendstrup compares the human and spiritual worlds
- Catherine's Spiritual Experience
- Jan Firstenberg's "Angel" experience.
- Mireille Fruin's "Blanket full of love"
- "Seeing" the client at an earlier age.
- The Unseen Therapist - Touching the World
- #1: Understanding time is an illusion.
- #2: "Everything changed and time stood still."
- #3: "Please God, may I feel your peace?"
- #4: Cherry Wilson's spiritual experience.
- #5: Anita Muzard shares her spiritual experience
- #6: The unexplainable Spiritual Experience
- #7: Suzan Proia had two Spiritual Awakenings
- #8: My "spiritual, out of this world experience."
- #9: Lilli Bennett's spiritual experience.
- #10: Fee Berry's spiritual experience included everything.
- #11: "I thought that I was being let in on what heaven must be like."
- #12: Describing the indescribable.
- #13: Katie Gallagher's Revelation
- #14: A must read: Joan Johnson's Spiritual Awakening.
- #15: "Everything is one."
- #16: Spiritual Experiences from Poland
- #17: "I felt the touch of God that night."
- #18: To Infinity and Beyond
- #19: Diane Roy's three spiritual experiences.
- #20: " I was speechless in overwhelming awe and wonder."
- #21: "Laughing in the wind."
- Book Videos
- "Impossible" Healings
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
The Stairway To Miracles
Prayer With a Purpose
Note: For best results, please read this series in the order presented in the accompanying left hand menu.
"We need only learn to aim our prayers
at true cause to watch them answered
with remarkable regularity."
Today we will explore prayer and will discover a way to get measurable results whenever we ask God (The Unseen Therapist) for help.
This is vitally important because prayer, as it tends to be practiced, doesn't seem to be very reliable... at least for most people. For example, someone might pray...
Dear God, please send
me a better relationship
...and then expect (hope) that the perfect romantic partner will walk in the door within a day or two. But, alas, it rarely works that way. In fact, that ideal relationship may never show up and, if it does, it may deteriorate in time and thus was never ideal in the first place.
Isn't God supposed to know everything and save us the time and hassle of wading through multiple relationships to finally find the "right one?"
Well, maybe not.
Perhaps we should, instead, be praying for help to eliminate our own contribution to failed relationships.
Think about it.
Why should God send us an endless stream of ideal partners when, because of our own beliefs or unresolved stuff, we are likely to sabotage the efforts?
So let's get behind this relationship topic with an example... a possible cause... and see if we can provide a more useful aim for our prayers. The specifics below may not exactly reflect your own experiences, but the idea should be universally acceptable for all prayers.
Let's use, as our model, a 13 year old boy, Johnny, who falls deeply in love with 13 year old Suzie. He thinks about her constantly and fantasizes about their future lives together. Suzie is everything to Johnny; his reason for living. He lovingly admires the way she walks, talks and breathes. He is so hopelessly involved that he can't imagine life without her.
Then one day Suzie calls it off. She now prefers Bobby and tells Johnny of her new love.
This hits Johnny hard... big pain. And, because of this "specific event" he "learns" that romantic relationships lead to massive heartache. Accordingly, he chooses to always be on guard and never lets anyone get emotionally close.
So, it is no wonder that Johnny's current relationships become crippled. He manages to blow them out of the water for fear of a "Suzie repeat" and then wonders why God seemingly ignores his prayers for a better relationship.
Now let's explore some common sense fundamentals of the prayer process and see if we can't help Johnny with his relationship dilemma. When we pray like this...
Dear God. Please send
me a better relationship
...we are aiming at the symptom (i.e. our relationships aren't working). This is an error. We are much better advised to aim at the cause of the problem which, in Johnny's case, is the sting he still feels from being dumped by Suzie. If we can resolve that sting then the Suzie event doesn't replay and, accordingly, no longer sabotages his future relationships. This results in enhanced freedom to explore the exquisite potential of a new romance.
In Optimal EFT terms, this is routine. Our prayers to The Unseen Therapist are typically aimed at the specific events in one's life (e.g. when Suzie dumped Johnny) that cause the larger problem. And each time we do this we climb a bit higher on The Stairway to Miracles.
The process is simple. Johnny (at his current age) recalls the earlier sting and rates its intensity as. let's say, an 8 on a 0-10 scale. Then we invite The Unseen Therapist to resolve it until it is at a very low number... or even zero. By reducing or eliminating this sting, the cause of his relationship sabotage fades into nothingness and we have, in moments...
a measurable answer
to our prayer.
I mean a debilitating emotional intensity vanishes in a matter of minutes... and it is easily measurable. It doesn't take weeks, months or years and you can't give the credit to anything except a properly aimed prayer. No pills nor any other man-made remedy were involved. The Unseen Therapist was simply asked to bring resolution to a past memory (specific event) and the prayer was immediately answered.
This is impressive by any standard and, properly understood, completely revolutionizes the whole prayer process. No longer do prayers need to go seemingly unanswered while God (The Unseen Therapist) gets a bad rap for being unattentive. We need only learn to aim our prayers at true cause to watch them answered with remarkable regularity.
And this extraordinary result is not confined to relationship issues. It applies to every human problem including learning disabilities, anger, grief, guilt, fear, weight, abundance, diseases and healings of every kind.
NEED MORE HELP?
Read my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist for a solid understanding of our latest advancement, Optimal EFT.
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved