- EFT Specialty Demos - OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Sessions, Videos & Articles
- Joan Kaylor on OCD - First Class Insights
- Dr. Constance Wells Brings Relief To A Complicated OCD Case Via A Kidnapping Event
- Dr.Constance Wells Brings Relief To Severe OCD For A 16 Year Old Boy
- Dr. Constance Wells Helps 7 Year Old Boy With Major OCD Symptoms
- Dr. Constance Wells Provides Relief For A Long Standing "OCD For Dirt" Issue
- Dr. Constance Wells: Overview Of Her Highly Successful OCD Approaches
EFT Specialty Demos - OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
How to Easily Locate What You Want:
Use the menu on the left (or above if using a small screen) to find your way around the extensive content in this section. Click on the [+] and [-] icons to expand/collapse the menu. Note for Foreign Languages: This section may contain some links to pages that are in English only.
EFT offers a new approach to OCD - getting to the cause
Conventional health practices suggest (1) forms of psychotherapy where patients with OCD can "learn new behaviors" and (2) medications. I read through much of the literature on OCD in the large medically oriented websites and could find very little regarding people who are actually free of this life-limiting disorder.
By contrast, the Sessions, Videos & Articles in this special OCD segment give solid evidence of EFT's unusual success for this ailment. As you will see, a main method here involves aiming EFT at the Specific Events in one's life that may have caused the unwanted behaviors. These successes are the result of skillfully applied EFT where we pull up the roots of the problem rather than try to alleviate symptoms.
There is much to learn here and we owe a great deal of gratitude to our contributors.
Just use the menu to the left to explore these possibilities.