- Articles & Ideas
- Being Specific
- Ann Adams on BEING SPECIFIC
- Using NLP to Chunk Down for specifics in an EFT session
- The importance of being specific in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Find Early Specific Events
- How to apply EFT when there are no clear, specific memories to tap on
- Tapping on specific events without knowing what they are
- What to do when you can't find your own specific events or issues
- Two cases: (1) Being Specific and (2) Being General
- EFT for the Soul - global versus specific approaches
- How to collapse multiple SPECIFIC EVENTS in one Borrowing Benefits session
- EFT for a bashful bladder - a beautiful example of going for SPECIFIC EVENTS
- Using surrogate EFT for easing a courtroom testimony
- A followup after a surrogate session in Albuquerque--Betsy's impressive results
- A touching story: Easing Mary's death through surrogate EFT
- How to do Intentional (or Surrogate) EFT--a 4 Part Series
- Surrogate tapping on an "Entity"
- After trying a different approach for Surrogate EFT, a crying baby quiets down
- Successful Surrogate EFT for Seizures
- Breathing problems, surrogate tapping, depression and Try it on Everything
- Surrogate EFT relieves baby
- Some thoughts about surrogate (remote) EFT
- Resolving a family fight with surrogate EFT
- Surrogate tapping on a sneezing attack, Successful use of EFT on a raspy throat AND arm wrestling success using only two fingers.
- Helping Helpers: Using Surrogate EFT for Emergencies
- Surrogate tapping for terrorists
- Surrogate EFT Taken Another Step - Clearing Ancestral (Foundational) Issues
- Surrogate tapping and collarbone breathing
- "Seeing" disrupted energy enhances mental (surrogate) tapping
- Solid motivation to use Surrogate EFT
- Surrogate EFT for Chronic Pulmonary Obstruction Disorder
- Surrogate/distance tapping for Cassie the dog
- Beth's Stalker Problem Resolved with Surrogate EFT
- Successful surrogate tapping for schizophrenic son
- Surrogate EFT to help patients going through medical procedures
- Surrogate EFT arrests a grand mal seizure
- Simple uses of Surrogate EFT during every day conversations
- What to do in the hospital
- A surrogate EFT Teddy Bear became a special friend for a housebound woman
- Responses to questions on surrogate muscle testing
- Skeptic of surrogate EFT becomes a believer
- Surrogate tapping stops serious nose bleed
- Surrogate EFT -- "The pain is leaving now through my fingertips."
- Surrogate EFT substantially aids incontinence, anger, dementia and hearing loss.
- The Movie Technique for kinesthetic learners
- Behind the Scenes of the Movie Technique
- The Volcano Technique
- Creative Uses of The EFT Movie Technique
- Living your Dreams with The Hero Technique
- For procrastination: The "Feel the Feeling" Technique
- Time and Reframing: An Easy Technique that Generates Fast Results
- The benefits of describing EFT as a relaxation technique
- The Gratitude Diet - A Thanksgiving Technique
- Stepping back from the movie in the EFT Movie Technique
- Turning the Movie Technique into a cartoon helps with Dysautonomia episode
- Discovering "core scenes"
- A short version of the Collar Bone Breathing Technique
- Variations on EFT's Movie Technique
- Doing the EFT Constricted Breathing Technique a few times a day increased Paul
- The "Let it be Easy" Technique
- EFT and the Double Bubble technique: Or how to successfully deal with chronic issues!
- The Argument Tapping Technique
- Doing the EFT Movie Technique in slow motion -- getting to important and otherwise hidden aspects
- The Stepping into Neutral Technique
- Everyday EFT to Create a Fabulous Life--The Emotional Joy Technique
- The EFT Imagineering Technique
- Gwyneth Moss's Imagineering Technique for Endometriosis
- The "Tap while you Gripe" Technique
- The Bundling Movie Technique for gently addressing long term abuse cases
- Refusal Tapping Technique
- The "Turbo-Tapping" Technique
- Why do we use negatives in the EFT setup statement?
- Gwyneth Moss on Reality Testing
- The Alternate Phrase Technique--tapping on both sides of a conflict.
- Ideas on Muscle Testing, EFT and Developing Intuition
- Ideas for enhancing the standard EFT Setup
- How do I choose the phrases to use while doing EFT?
- Soft language to ease The EFT Set-Up Phrases
- A useful EFT phrase--"Reclaiming" all our possibilities
- How Do You Know What To Say For an EFT Setup Phrase?
- A New Way to Use the
- Using "It's In Here" in the EFT Setup phrase
- Testing our work and personal radiation
- Useful ways to expand the EFT Set-up Phrase
- Using the 9 Gamut Procedure when emotion gets "stuck in the right brain"
- Jarrod Bailey from Australia experiments with EFT Setup Phrases and explains his findings
- Touch And Breathe--TAB Paper
- EFT Imagineering cleared lungs and improved breathing
- Tapping on both sides of the body, on feel-good points only, then taking deep breaths after each point
- Injecting "want to" into the EFT Setup language
- EFT to clear chakras and increase vibration
- Using the EFT setup statement as a a pledge
- Dr. Carol Look discusses the importance of testing in EFT
- The advantages of using the 9 Gamut Procedure
- A creative way to develop EFT Setup statements
- Testing your EFT work - The
- Adding muscle testing to EFT
- Effectively using "What if" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- EFT for the lingering effects of a brain tumor from 12 years before
- Surrogate EFT for Yourself
- Self Image: An insightful look at the "Writings on our Walls"
- EFT for Self Confidence
- The 3-2-1 process: untangling yourself from others
- Mary Hunt on Intuition: Getting yourself out of the way.
- Thoughts on Surrogate EFT and "getting yourself out of the way"
- Frances Songhurst finally gets a rapid result for herself
- Developing self compassion with persistent EFT
- Karen's thoughts on self forgiveness
- Freeing our "Critical Mind" into Self Acceptance with EFT
- Using "I love THAT about myself" in the EFT process
- Tapping on one's self talk--a great idea for collapsing our "inner critic"
- EFT helps a man look people in the eye
- Getting the most out of self-help books with EFT
- Self sabotage-healing the parts that don
- EFT gives relief to a self-cutter by first finding emotional causes
- Anja shares her self-healing process
- Resolving childhood issues with EFT increases compassion for self
- Billy McCombie self applies EFT for an impressive list of benefits
- S-L-O-W EFT for self help on broad issues
- Give Yourself a Gift by Creating an EFT Journal
- EFT for relief from feeling responsible for everyone else before taking care of self
- Tapping for negative self-talk - "I am unable to step out of it"
- Paradoxes in validating one's Self
- When self acceptance becomes a problem...
- Rue Hass on "I deeply and completely accept myself"
- The role of self-punishment in Dis-ease
- Steve Wells series on EFT and Self-Acceptance--Part 1 of 4--(subsequent parts given below)
- EFT improves self esteem
- Julie Howard uses EFT for being hard on herself
- EFT As a Conversation With Yourself
- Self acceptance without judgment
- A Complex Case - Doubts and Self-empowerment - The Return of Hair and more
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola Part 3
- Do you attract clients that want everything for free?
- When should you consult an EFT Practitioner?
- The Apex Effect -- client cannot even remember the details of her former problem
- Dr. Patricia Carrington's use of "Choices" in the EFT Setup Phrase
- Rebecca Marina's 10 steps to building a prosperous EFT practice
- When The Client Wishes To Maintain Privacy
- An answer as to why some clients do not tap even when they know EFT will help them?
- Two successes where the client surrogate taps for other people--everyone benefits
- Tips to consider when you have had "incomplete success" with an EFT client
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 4 of 7
- EFT Clients!
- Kinetic tremor disappears as Turkish MD addresses client's emotional issues
- 7 Step pre-tapping checklist for client work
- When the client won't speak about the issue
- Helping clients by using "Meta Programs"
- EFT Successfully Collapses Childhood Beliefs About Food -- Client Stops Overeating
- Enhancing the life of Burak -- a Down Syndrome client
- Using EFT for the client who feels bad about herself
- 8 tips for building your EFT practice with email newsletters
- Doing EFT for the client that is afraid to get started
- How this therapist uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and EFT together
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 5 of 7
- Improving results with dissociated clients
- What Questions Should You Ask When Seeking An EFT Practitioner?
- Thoughts on following your EFT intuition with clients
- EFT from a CLIENT'S POINT OF VIEW
- Hair dresser helps client raise her arm - The salon clients cheered
- How to search for an EFT Practitioner
- The client who is "Never Good Enough" and The Brick Wall Technique
- Physical therapy like it should be--dramatic improvements in a rehab center
- When clients get overwhelmed or frustrated with EFT
- When clients can
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 6 of 7
- Tips for when clients have difficulty accessing their feelings
- EFT Speeds Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy: Irene Mitchell Update
- How To Tell In Advance Whether An EFT Practitioner Has Sufficient Skill in EFT
- How to use EFT when the client won't reveal the issue
- Dr. Pat Carrington's "EFT At Work In A Hospital" Series
- Client has Somatic Release that involved shaking in a seizure-like fashion
- How to Build Your EFT Practice by Leveraging Your Biggest Resource
- EFT used to calm down a client during a severe seizure episode
- Working through the pain and fear in the midst of divorce
- EFT'er encourages clients to find their favorite EFT points
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 7 of 7
- The Emotional Scale in EFT Practice
- Hearing voices and multiple issues relieved: "One session of EFT does more for me than years of [conventional] therapy ever could."
- Is Your Chosen EFT Practitioner Really Helping You?
- Some thoughts about doing EFT with multilingual clients
- Curtis Steele, MD shares his thoughts and experiences using EFT in a psychiatric practice
- Good reasons for using an EFT Practitioner
- Ingrid Dinter's Box Technique for helping a client wind down when time is running out in a session
- Fitting EFT within the client's belief system
- Limiting beliefs may limit your EFT practice
- Making A Great Impression With Your New EFT Client
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola - Part 1 of 7
- EFT with a schizophrenic client
- A detailed EFT oriented session via email for a client with serious issues
- The Pros and Cons of EFT Telephone Therapy
- Did EFT help Gayla's client reduce the blockage in his arteries?
- What stops clients from pursuing their dreams?
- Surrogate EFT used to calm down a bi-polar client
- Why see an EFT practitioner?
- If the client starts shaking...
- If your client believes that the world is run by a red elephant....
- What to do when your client is beset by an "evil monster"
- Using EFT to create positive self beliefs for a client who deems herself "not good enough"
- 4 Part Series on Helping Clients with their 0-10 Accuracy
- Psychosis: Hearing Voices--EFT achieves more in one session than 13 years of medications and traditional therapy.
- Karen Donaldson Highlights Some "Slimming Down" Successes With Her Clients -- Many Side Issues Explored
- Surrogate EFT brings calming effect to Schizophrenic client
- Yet another impressive use of Surrogate EFT--this time an audience sends the client out of the room and taps for her
- The Many Factors Affecting Client Motivation and Follow Through
- Conversations with Dr. Mercola -- Part 2 of 7
- EFT and Time Line Therapy helps 92 year old man live in the now
- How do I use EFT for the client who has many, many, many severe issues?
- Listening to this client's words led to a surprising core issue
- Successful Surrogate EFT for a Cerebral Palsy client
- Profuse bleeding stops even though client was on Coumadin (blood thinner)
- Shaking Off Negative Client Energies Between Sessions
- Adding EFT to conventional talk therapy
- EFT aids an "energy sensitive" client
- Criminal defense attorney uses EFT to help innocent client during cross-examination
- Core Issues
- MD resolves arm weakness problem by relieving an emotional core issue
- Two examples where core issues show up during an EFT session
- A Useful Way To Find Core Issues In The EFT Process
- Ilana Weiler uses the 7 Whys method for getting to core issues
- Using the Palace of Possibilities to uncover core issues
- The "Audio Technique" for getting to core issues
- A clever way to find core issues
- A surprising core issue behind business call reluctance
- Tracing core issues back to the birth process
- Blending Redecision Therapy with EFT--a creative way to uncover core issues
- Iris finds her own core issue
- Eliminating Hot Flashes With EFT Tapping -- Surprising Core Issues
- An Impressive Search For EFT Core Issues -- Asking The Right Questions
- The "7 Whys" method for getting to core issues
- When "insignificant" childhood events are the real core issues
- Getting To Feelings And Core Issues By Imagining You Are Writing A Story - A Version Of The EFT Tell The Story Technique
- Finding An EFT Core Issue -- "But What Did He Give You?"
- A self questioning method for getting to your core issues
- An extraordinary account of tapping on a prenatal core issue -- or how to change a life in moments
- In Search Of An Elusive EFT Core Issue
- Barbara shares an insightful way to find core issues
- An excellent question to help find core issues
- Finding and Dealing with Core Events
- A classic case for finding a core issue
- Finding core issues when someone is emotionally flat lining
- The core issue behind Carl's inability to "perform"
- Collapsing the core issues of procrastination with EFT
- Obsession with having affairs ends after finding the core issue
- Why Cathy didn't enjoy Christmas--an embarrassing core event
- Using Tail Enders to find core issues
- A clever method for finding core issues
- Two Newcomer EFT Tapping Successes: Fainting And Shyness
- A newbie dropped pounds at a time she usually gained
- Relative Newbie's First Major Tapping Toe Stub - Foot Pain Issue
- Newbie quiets her daughter
- Doing EFT for a newcomer without having to explain it
- Easy and Effective EFT for Newcomers
- Newbie has great results with persistent hiccoughs!
- Borrowing Benefits newcomer details impressive success
- EFT Newcomer Helps Her Daughter Relieve Constipation
- Quality advice for EFT Newbies
- How watching the EFT DVDs helped a nausea case
- EFT newbie successfully surrogates for her dying plant
- A newbie with 6 rounds of EFT eliminates her bladder infection pain
- Using EFT
- Tapping on TREEs -- a metaphor for using EFT
- Using EFT for the "Grey Life Syndrome"
- Using EFT to resolve issues in your dreams
- Using EFT with massage
- Using EFT within a unique form of meditation
- Using EFT for a stroke and other issues -- In praise of the 9-gamut procedure
- Using EFT to eliminate recurring dreams
- Using EFT for Self-Doubt
- Using EFT to say Good-Bye to a dying person
- Using EFT to release "the decision to be miserable"
- Using EFT for the Inner Child
- Using EFT with a dementia patient: A touching story
- Using EFT over the phone
- Using EFT for bothersome noises
- Using EFT to easily learn another language
- Benefits of using EFT in a cardiac group
- Using EFT for the side effects of Medications
- Using EFT for feeling like a failure
- Using EFT for cerebral palsy
- Using EFT for emphysema
- Using EFT to build emotional strength in overwhelming circumstances
- Using EFT for Menopause, Hot flashes and Chills
- Using EFT for Scleroderma
- Using EFT for preventing illness
- Using EFT for Self-Confidence in a specific area
- Using EFT for overcoming procrastination
- Personal Pleasure Procedure - Using EFT to improve your romantic life
- Using EFT for a double ankle sprain
- Using EFT for Abundance releases limiting beliefs
- Using EFT to rejuvenate a withered plant
- Using EFT for Procrastination
- Marielle discovers a lifetime core issue while using EFT for a bad cough
- Using EFT for a choking emergency
- Using EFT to neutralize "family differences"
- Using EFT to release the pain of saying goodbye
- Using EFT for clearing clutter and organizing your life
- Using EFT to increase blood platelet count--an article with far reaching implications
- Using EFT for old and frail people
- Easy stress reducer using EFT with statements like, "The world is conspiring in my favor"
- 11 year old girl finds lost cell phone using EFT
- Using EFT for our illiterate and semi-literate brothers and sisters
- Using EFT for struggling students with ADD
- Using EFT to Trade the Market
- A successful case of using EFT for candida yeast infections
- Persistence worked when using EFT at the first signs of a cold
- Using EFT to advance your business
- Using EFT for world crises
- Using EFT for clearing poltergeist energy
- After using EFT, Paul's 84 year old mum recovered very quickly from a surgical operation
- Using EFT for Chronic Problems
- Heaviness in both legs disappears after using EFT on "These Growing Pains"
- Some thoughts on using EFT for personal peace
- Using EFT for the Holidays
- Using EFT for Poison Ivy
- Using EFT over the phone for on-the-spot issues
- Thoughts on using EFT for procrastination
- Using EFT for "Everything is my fault!"
- A guy thing: Tips on using EFT for male ED
- Using EFT for Tachycardia
- Using EFT for Chemotherapy symptoms
- An encouraging example of using EFT for Crohn's Disease
- Using EFT for an ailing pony
- Using EFT for wrinkles - An alternative to Botox?
- Using EFT to overcome the resistance to exercise
- Using EFT while you are in an argument
- Using EFT to bring up core memories
- Using EFT for Herpes
- Using EFT on Asperger
- How to Handle Self Sabotage by Using EFT
- Using EFT from pre-birth to the present
- Using EFT to enhance persuasion skills
- Using EFT with our "internal parents"
- Using EFT for spiritual issues
- Using EFT to Create
- Success by using EFT while reading our Newsletter articles
- A subtle, yet powerful self-image benefit from using EFT
- Suggestions for using EFT with a Mother
- Using EFT for Alzheimer's disease
- Many benefits in 3 months using EFT's Personal Peace Procedure
- Using EFT for Muscular Dystrophy
- Some tips when using EFT by yourself
- Specific couple techniques using EFT
- Using EFT for Jet Lag--even with 4 time changes
- Using EFT to manifest your goal more easily
- Using EFT with a Skeptic
- Using EFT for Premature Ejaculation
- Using EFT with computers, web-cameras and microphones
- Using EFT to cut "energetic cords" of attachment to people
- Using EFT for Goal Setting
- Using EFT for motivation to exercise
- Using EFT to avoid tears while chopping onions
- Using EFT to reclaim our personal power
- Using EFT for inanimate objects may point to your own issues
- Using EFT to avert an amputation
- A method for using EFT regarding the "difficult people" in your life.
- Using EFT to relieve a cold sore (Herpes HSV-1)
- Using EFT to learn foreign language pronunciation
- Using EFT with a Survivor of Domestic Violence
- Using EFT to better enjoy certain foods and expand sensory experience
- Using EFT for forgiveness
- Using EFT with A Course in Miracles teachings
- Using EFT for racial prejudice
- Lifelong car sickness disappears--but only after using EFT on the real issue
- Using EFT to bring us back into balance during challenging situations
- Using EFT for a clogged ear
- Follow up on "Using EFT to avert an amputation"
- Using EFT for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Using EFT for changing habits and more
- Using EFT in singing lessons
- Using EFT to Enhance Bedroom Romance
- Using EFT to find (and collapse) a limiting belief
- Using EFT for mother issues
- Using EFT for Plantar Fasciitis
- Using EFT for Dreamwork
- Using EFT for Marathon Training and difficult things to do
- Using EFT when a specific word triggers you
- Using EFT to support the In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) process
- Using EFT to regain Laurence's sense of taste.
- Big benefits from using EFT on an "irrelevant memory"
- Tips and strategies for using EFT with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Using EFT to reduce our judgment of others
- Using EFT in the Emergency Room: Raging bladder infection subsides
- Q & A Series on using EFT
- Using EFT to start the day
- Passing a driving test using EFT - a case with many aspects
- Using EFT for your Biggest Problem
- Ideas for those using EFT to further their own personal development
- Using EFT on imaginary parts
- Classic case of using EFT for the child within
- How to Get Into Businesses and Organizations By Getting Welcomed Through the Back Door
- EFT on the move -- for busy people
- EFT for Speech Loss following a Stroke
- Discovering the cause of humming in the ears
- EFT's Borrowing Benefits collapses 36 issues in 2.5 hours
- Problems that are difficult to assess in the here and now. (Several responses follow)
- A tapping tip to lighten the load
- Borrowing Benefits gets impressive results on TV
- Re-evaluating the Apex problem
- Handling vertigo symptoms over the phone
- Food stuck in the throat goes down easily after EFT
- In Praise of Continual Tapping
- Scientific evolution of EFT from TFT
- Does EFT compete with God?
- Louise's skeptical dad warmed up to EFT
- Tapping for the United Nations
- EFT helps with repulsed feelings about unwanted advances
- 3 Items and some Holiday advice
- Phobia relief on TV in the UK
- EFT appears favorably in a German TV sitcom
- Gwyneth Moss discusses Support for Therapists
- Collapsing a lifelong belief that her mother had tried to harm her in the womb
- How do you do EFT to fit a time slot?
- Clearing clutter for clarity and confidence
- "God Tapping"
- Loving your feminine body
- Having trouble "letting go" in the bedroom
- Getting EFT Blocks and Barriers out of the way - a list of questions
- EFT fixes car to pass inspection
- Ted Robinson's tips for doing Borrowing Benefits groups
- Visualizing and tapping on limiting beliefs
- Ann Adams on getting EFT accepted by Institutions
- Eliminating shingles pain in 1/2 hour
- Why People Sometimes Have Negative Feelings After Doing EFT
- Tapping while traveling can improve your mood
- EFT calms elderly woman
- For the skeptics--Is EFT a placebo?
- Marie's "molestation secret"
- Persistent EFT helps with unnecessary worry and a feeling of always being responsible -- many side issues collapse as well
- A very useful method for getting to important issues
- EFT for an aversion to stuff that disgusts you
- Karen helped her father recover the use of his fingers after a stroke
- EFT for feeling overly responsible
- Tell your friends, there is, at last, a cure for the common cold!
- Positively adjusting the perceptions of others with EFT
- A clever combo of EFT and Essences
- Paralysis finally overcome after everything else failed
- An important case on aspects--Martin's learning challenge
- EFT relieves "incurable" Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- How a physician uses EFT
- EFT for Boredom and Loneliness
- Low Libido is not always as simple as it appears
- Facial paralysis clears in one
- EFT for the complexities of a single, dating life
- Dawson Church successfully applies EFT for his episode of gout
- Persistent, quality EFT adds 5 inches to Gillian's bust line
- Taking EFT into the Corporate Market
- Did EFT keep Wayne from getting more grey hair?
- Expanding Your Comfort Zones: The key to your success
- Ten minutes of EFT restores healthy performance in the bedroom - eliminates the need for the little blue pill
- Resolving nightmares...and more
- Aiming EFT at the FUTURE
- A journey through an important piece of our "newthink."
- Addressing the "Why Bother?" syndrome
- Creating a happy future
- How to have a happy day
- An experiment on how EFT statements affect our bodies
- Three possible reframes for people struggling with sadness
- Did Erika
- Tap while listening to music that makes you cry
- EFT helps calm an autistic boy after he accidentally hurt his mother
- Untangling two events with EFT leads to business freedom
- EFT on an inanimate object: The car that wouldn't start
- Combining EFT with Humor
- EFT helps remove "stuck ring"
- Key Concepts in Mastering EFT
- Borrowing Benefits in the Criminal Justice System
- The "proper words" to use for the EFT Set-up Statement
- Borrowing Benefits hastens the healing of mystery thumb sores
- Breaking habits
- Relaxing a dying man
- We are babes crawling on the floor of the Universe
- Susan de Tarr eliminates her 54 year old motion sickness in 10 minutes
- How to convince an entire audience about EFT
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- Emotion and Perception: EFT makes it a two way street
- Kelly Meisak uses a unique approach for her ADD prone brother
- This lady had not been out of her house for two years because she suffered from chronic burping
- Reiki Master uses EFT in the Republic of Mauritius
- Creating a remarkable bridge to our former history
- Here's a textbook EFT case for using persistence, reframes, chasing the pain, metaphors and creative language
- Carol Look Shows us How to Release Procrastination with EFT
- Helpful hints for the Holidays.
- EFT and visible changes in physical appearance
- EFT assists young boy in taking his Ringworm medicine
- EFT works for cellulitis on 3 separate occasions
- Connecting to our Birthright of Fertility
- How to tap into the
- Tapping for being "able, willing and worthy" may help boost EFT results
- Creating positive affirmations with EFT and your senses
- EFT for painful menopause symptoms
- An interesting EFT approach for getting beyond "glass ceilings"
- EFT using teddy bears
- Victoria's 10-day EFT blood pressure experiment results
- EFT and The Law of Attraction - A Perfect Match
- Tapping with tunes
- Do you have emotional difficulty with the standard EFT phrasing?
- Jewels in the junkyard--the prison population
- EFT improves a mentally disabled young man
- Can You Do EFT With Eyes Closed?
- Not finding the right words for EFT is a block that can be overcome
- High blood pressure recedes - and remains normal a week later
- Deborah Miller beautifully reframes an assault issue into a new personal identity
- The many benefits of EFT circles--and how to do them
- Why does tapping on the side of the hand work?
- EFT for a numb face and tongue - instant relief for a skeptic
- Suzanne Zacharia finds the root causes of Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
- EFT to help heal fruit trees - a major new business waiting to happen?
- Mental Dental EFT - for the dentist and the patient
- Sneaking Up On The Problem When You Do EFT
- EFT enhances many things
- EFT for bladder control when on the road
- Silent Night Sadness -- when certain music gives you the blues
- Mary Pellicer, MD, on Intuitive Diagnosis
- EFT provides instant relief for Poison Ivy itching
- Quieting down an elderly stroke victim in a nursing home
- Three Keys to EFT Mastery
- Painful mastitis clears after EFT
- How to get non-profit organizations to host EFT group meetings--and pay you as well
- A creative approach to psychological reversal
- EFT as a morning eye-opener
- EFT for night time trips to the bathroom--including follow-up
- EFT for resistance to doing EFT
- "I have to lie constantly to live my life as I know it"
- Further bridges to our history
- Stress and Me and EFT
- Gratitude and Coach Ben Hammerschmidt
- EFT and Nightmares
- A successful use of EFT for Hasimoto
- Five extreme behavior patterns related to organizing and how to address them with EFT
- Your Vibration Always Comes First
- EFT and future pacing
- EFT for people who are sensitive
- EFT for painful cramping
- WHO AM I NOW??? How Identity Issues Block Abundance
- EFT and The Power of Reframing
- EFT and insights (cognitive change)
- Giving more meaning to the 0-10 intensity rating
- MD Applies EFT to Successfully Relieve Urethral Pain
- Borrowing Benefits: My Jury has returned with a verdict
- How to Identify and Correct Psychological Reversals
- Dr. Carol Look's Top 10 Tapping Tips
- How do I introduce EFT to skeptics? (Building Bridges to Believability)
- Why do people resist EFT?
- What would happen if this problem wasn't there any more?
- Wisdom from Mair Llewellyn regarding the "Writing on our Walls"
- Incorporating EFT into Corporate Programs
- EFT -- a quality aid for Shingles
- Strong correlation found between EFT and Dr. Emoto's work with water
- Resolving two bothersome tics with EFT
- Saying "goodbye" with the
- An at risk coronary patient has normal arteries and flawless angiogram after persistent EFT for two months
- Tapping while responding to a nasty comment from the past
- EFT for looking forward instead of backwards
- How Do You Know You Are Benefiting From EFT Much As You Can?
- EFT and the taming of the tongue
- Gwyneth Moss on The Importance of Rehearsal in an EFT session
- How do you feel ABOUT your body having pain?
- Was this a negative reaction to EFT?
- Many benefits from tapping on a prayer
- Future tapping to get what you want
- How to get EFT into Schools
- EFT collapses seasickness and Rosa becomes the life of the party
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- An extraordinary example of the real power of EFT's Borrowing Benefits procedure -- a bridge phobia disappears "behind the scenes"
- EFT for past life issues
- EFT for Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD) and a host of other issues
- Prenatal EFT improves hemoglobin count with before and after test
- Getting to the real reason behind Janet's "bedroom inhibitions"
- Tapping on gratitude for EFT
- After EFT, Kay
- A procedure for dealing with the resistance to heal
- To Lead or Not to Lead...
- Looking waaay in the past for the cause of a physical symptom
- Overcoming a lifelong fruit revulsion and some side benefits
- One person
- EFT is effective despite language barriers
- Shingle symptoms gone in just two EFT sessions
- Two examples where working on one issue provides relief for another
- Important EFT topic: Doing the best we can
- Useful thoughts on integrating EFT within the military
- Eckhart Tolle
- Daily uses of EFT with A Course in Miracles (ACIM)
- EFT for helping a mother bond with her child
- How EFT unclogged my toilet
- The Inner Committee
- Can we affect inanimate objects better with EFT? - Rebecca's engine light
- A humorous reply to an EFT skeptic
- EFT enhances math scores
- Praise for EFT from a Buddhist Monk
- EFT calms an autistic boy in school
- Cognitive Shifts (Belief Changes) That Work
- EFT: The Gift to Unwrap and Use before the Holidays!
- Another successful hiccoughs (hiccups) case
- Did EFT help relieve menopause symptoms?
- EFT for addressing what happened in your day -- use it daily for solid long term benefits
- EFT for economic stress -- using "I prefer peace"
- A Psychologist in India uses EFT for suicide intervention
- Demonstrating EFT to a mental health support team
- How to remember your dreams with EFT
- New Uses for EFT
- EFT helps alleviate several issues associated with infidelity
- Using Galvanic Skin Response to validate EFT
- NLP procedures enhance anyone's delivery of EFT
- "Helpless to get what I want" - Using intuition to get at important issues
- MD writes article on Emotions, Energy, and Healing
- Tapping on "what didn
- An aneurism left a man's hand shaking, unable to write for 12 years.
- How to use EFT with your dreams to collapse important emotional issues
- About Voice Technology...
- EFT and sex
- A "Hard to Swallow" case
- Healing the "Missing Mother Syndrome" with EFT
- Borrowing Benefits from Sacramento to the United Kingdom
- Quadriplegic feels "bubbles" during EFT session
- When you are in traffic and REALLY have to pee....
- Many benefits from watching our EFT-Beyond the Basics DVDs
- Technical evidence of the link between emotional causes and physical ailments
- Borrowing Benefits and an Acute Respiratory Disorder
- Attracting Abundance by Shifting Your Energy
- Finding the root of the problem
- Thoughts on dealing with corporations
- MD provides secretary with "The Incredible Shrinking Hemorrhoids"
- Lindsay Kenny answers Frequently Asked Questions about EFT
- MD uses EFT to treat Sjogren
- Many successes doing
- Jo Huntsman takes EFT into her own hands and has success with Lupus like symptoms
- A metaphor for introducing EFT
- EFT in a plane for scary facial paralysis - a doctor on board said it was Bell
- EFT enhances the "Artist's Way" work
- Do we need to heal the past so that we can move into the future?
- Are you getting the most out of EFT?
- The benefits of tapping along with our DVDs--core memories uncovered
- Allowing EFT to come THROUGH you rather than BY you
- How to know when the healing is done
- Clearing past issues from the walls of our mind
- The ABC approach to EFT
- Ideas for winding up EFT sessions
- Metaphors, Humour and EFT
- Use EFT when you are afraid to speak up
- Success via tapping on a two-sided conflict
- Validating EFT with Neurofeedback
- Did EFT clear a 90% blocked artery?
- After 9 years suffering with polycystic ovary syndrome, Jenn finds relief with EFT
- EFT for forgetting lines in a school play
- EFT for calming while being strapped down on a hospital gurney
- Acupuncturist uses EFT and eliminates her own shingles in three days
- For those who have difficulty telling left from right
- Marketing EFT as a business--Cultivating important Centers of Influence (COI)
- Learning, intelligence and "emotional static"
- Psychiatric Nurse gives pointers for dealing with severe emotional disorders
- Thoughts on an emergency tapping point
- The value of taking dead aim at the negatives
- Circumcision at the root of writer's block
- The Salesman who didn't want to cold call
- Try EFT on everything--even an oncoming fainting spell
- EFT helps an 8 year old with a concussion
- Am I a failure at EFT if there is no miracle?
- Surprising insights than can occur while tapping
- Healing families with EFT - a historical approach
- A physicist speaks
- Why couldn't Jason make a simple decision?
- A New Way to Express Gratitude with EFT
- Resolving many impediments to a satisfactory "bedroom experience"
- Sometimes slowing down EFT can provide quality benefits
- MD uses EFT to clear many issues in 15 minutes
- A simple way to handle Shingles -- no drugs involved
- EFT for severe MSG reaction
- Finding the real issues behind what appeared to be a "Bedroom Romance" problem
- Clever use of EFT clears issues for baby, mother and grandmother - follow-up included
- Did Mary
- Calming effects of EFT during an emergency on an airplane
- EFT brings benefits for leaky gut syndrome and ASD (a form of autism)
- EFT clears nausea - but not in the expected way
- Stronger orgasms with EFT
- Persistence and EFT homework help a woman embrace her femininity
- A quality use of our Borrowing Benefits DVDs
- Some thoughts on secondary gains - and what to do about them
- Including the word
- EFT improves hearing by 25%
- Successful EFT without knowing the details
- Psychiatrist gets to the real reason his patient couldn't say "NO"
- An EFT Meditation
- Critical Questioning While Doing EFT
- Why do we sometimes avoid tapping?
- Resolving emotional causes for erectile dysfunction
- EFT substantially aids swallowing problem
- Methods for working with pain
- Borrowing Benefits for a seemingly unrelated issue
- Questions on PR as well as possible dangers. (Other responses follow)
- Tuning in to the problem
- EFT in Daily Life
- Cold Calling: "I'm a second-class citizen, and I have to keep my mouth shut!"
- It is your response that counts.
- Improve your success rate by asking the right questions
- Interview with Gary regarding EFT and yeast problems
- I simply could not dance with Gary!!
- This is simply priceless to a mother of a 16 year old
- A Useful Method for "Private Tapping"
- Five-for-one benefits from an introductory EFT group
- Making EFT a routine
- Using "Inner Dialogues" with EFT
- EFT relieves an unusual
- How I grew my bustline with EFT
- An 8 year old boy with very strange eating habits finds a new menu with EFT
- Jeff Lipnick uses EFT to keep from blacking out
- EFT, ED and related bedroom issues
- Daily tapping lowers blood sugar
- Borrowing Benefits while watching The EFT Course
- Who do YOU think you are?
- Headache relief over the phone
- Claude improves his fishing
- Using humor with EFT
- How to handle a "vague feeling" with EFT
- Eight Easy Ways to Remember to Do EFT
- Tapping to improve your intuition
- The acute sinusitis case that wouldn't budge until....
- It's never too late to clear useless childhood beliefs
- EFT for the emotional aspects of a Cesarean Section
- Ten steps to changing your limiting responses to a falling economy
- EFT for stammering
- Dr. Barr used EFT after cutting off the tip of his thumb
- Judi thinks that doing EFT for others helped her - winning in Las Vegas
- Borrowing Benefits with EFT improves communication at a committee meeting
- Thoughts about inheriting illness from our ancestors
- Twelve years of facial numbness eliminated with 2 rounds of EFT
- A Lesson in EFT Intuition--Letting it flow through you
- EFT brings relief for ALS
- How to tell others about EFT
- Some thoughts on when to use "I choose" vs. "I prefer"
- EFT for changing entrenched habits
- Experts point to dramatic changes in brain waves as a result of EFT
- Continuous tapping resolves an intense abreaction
- Did 20 minutes of EFT straighten bones that had knitted improperly 50 years before?
- EFT and the right to be happy
- EFT for feeling unqualified to be successful
- EFT relieves a case of the Hiccups
- EFT for facing those who caused you pain
- Did EFT bring this man out of a coma?
- "It was impossible for the testicle to descend on its own."
- The Merits of Daily Tapping
- Is it safe to change?
- Processing your life's key words with EFT
- Brain dumping with EFT to get started on global issues
- EFT helps salesman double his sales
- An EFT Procrastination case
- From a 38 B to a 38 D/DD while losing 20 pounds
- Thoughts on Psychological Reversal from Rue Hass -- with an ADD example
- Gratitude tapping
- EFT in Kenya
- Are you suppressing your EFT talents?
- EFT as a cure for boredom
- Improving intimate moments with EFT
- Dispersing 50 years worth of suppressed emotion
- A brief heat exhaustion case
- Messages from an oven
- How Dawn Norton used EFT to collapse her own "horror" issue
- Feeling woosy from Alcohol
- Erica gets a complete overhaul through EFT
- A common sense procedure for getting EFT results
- A Useful Series on Borrowiing Benefits
- EFT methods: Questions, One-Point-EFT and Mental EFT
- Tapping via typing--email sessions
- The Vibration of Abundance
- MD uses EFT for common colds and canker sores
- Rhythm, Pulse & Percussion In Tapping Treatments
- A clever "Chasing the Pain" case
- Acupuncturist gives his view of EFT and Classical Chinese Medical Aspects
- Thoughts on EFT and Intention
- EFT methods for "Smokers Lung" that apply to most chronic conditions
- Can EFT fix a computer?
- Successful EFT phone work makes major shifts for overwhelmed mother
- Thoughts on resolving difficult physical problems
- A unique way to expand EFT
- EFT removes a pesky "phantom itch"
- Tips for conducting intensive EFT sessions -- a several day case regarding Bulimia
- Create acceptance of your life with EFT
- Clearing a food aversion in 5 minutes
- What would appear to be the main issue may not be so
- How long should the flu last?
- EFT for making your voice stronger
- A new kind of mosquito relief?
- Try fork bending with EFT
- A clever approach to finding core memories
- An adventure within the Palace of Possibilities
- Injured toe gains relief using two important EFT concepts
- Sarah Jordan makes progress after realizing a childhood need
- Aiming EFT at our Future
- What to do when the "Bedroom Spark" goes out
- Tap on experiences that are stuck in parts of your body
- The young woman who kept quitting her jobs
- How to create empowering reframes (seeing things differently) with EFT
- Praise for tapping along with the EFT DVDs
- EFT for a spider (and mosquito) bite
- EFT helps Elaine learn the clarinet at 50
- Two stories to create a bridge between your audience and EFT
- Two cases: Putting on needed pounds with EFT & Holding water for an ultrasound
- Mom doing EFT for autistic son yields enormous changes in one month
- A touching story about Michael, his ailing aunt and EFT
- Letting intuition flow with EFT
- A lesson in "letting go"
- Can we learn to be grateful no matter what?
- Improve your EFT sessions by waking up your senses
- Severe lung congestion clears with persistent daily EFT
- Was prostate cancer really the cause of Sam's Low Libido?
- EFT for the Sensitive Person -- Awakening the Wild Pony Within
- EFT helps release nervousness before an important meeting
- Impressive results with autism
- Releasing chaotic behavior through EFT
- EFT hat dance
- Deserving to live -- an intense memory resolved
- EFT helps with hair loss, facial blemishes, hay fever, smoking and PMS
- Expert gives us an inside look at Group EFT
- Baerbel Borrows Benefits in her own EFT group and dissolves her creative blocks
- When EFT Doesn't Seem to Work
- Motion sickness averted through "Chasing the Pain."
- More on EFT and Reframing by Tania Prince
- Consistent and Impressive results from EFT group work
- Gordon was in a psychiatric hospital for two years and was released two weeks after one EFT session
- How feelings in the body are related to emotional clearing
- EFT for the Inner Child
- EFT for food poisoning
- Two cases of doing EFT in public without looking silly
- Improving romantic openness and enjoyment with EFT
- EFT for Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) - "You can't make me!"
- EFT brings beauty to a hospice setting
- EFT collapses competing thoughts and thus aids The Law of Attraction
- How to transform disappointment into gratitude
- EFT Question Tapping
- Helping a 97 year old man to die peacefully
- Using the term "somehow..." within the EFT process
- Blending EFT with Homeopathy
- A quality look at "The Apex Effect"
- Psychiatrist relieves sexual exhibitionism with EFT--4 year follow-up
- Tap and be rich
- EFT helps relieve blushing
- Quickie pain relief--A "one point wonder".
- Helping mother and her unborn baby with EFT
- Daily EFT creates calm under explosive family circumstances
- EFT assists conception
- Using Role Playing With EFT
- MD uses EFT for a demented woman
- Gayle Waxon learns to stop her own epileptic seizures with EFT
- Does language matter when doing EFT?
- Rapid Relief for Herpes
- Peak Performance Series
- A solid "Doing Business with EFT" idea from Rebecca Marina
- Emphatic EFT dramatically shifts many things--use this on stubborn issues
- EFT for eliminating barriers to our psychic abilities (and intuition)
- Using onomatopoeias with EFT
- Roxy gets multiple "Bedroom O's" with EFT
- EFT for severe cerebral palsy
- Rue Hass blends EFT with the wisdom of
- A woman with scoliosis finds balance with EFT - follow-up included
- EFT and Ho'oponopono
- Blood improves after a few minutes of EFT
- Thoughts on mental tapping and reframing
- Tapping back your sense of taste when you have a cold or flu
- Feeling and observing emotions
- EFT engages inner child to relieve indigestion (dyspepsia).
- Eric no longer hears voices
- EFT assists Polio patient
- EFT for eliminating hiccups changes a skeptic
- EFT eases nausea
- EFT is helpful when you are afraid to speak up in bed
- How racism can lead to health problems and what to do about it
- EFT helps a Premature Ejaculation (PE) problem
- Laura Orchard uses EFT during a dream
- Bedroom frustration resolved - including follow-ups
- Suzanne Lerner gives her thoughts on diagnosis
- Building confidence and releasing the inner critic
- Nothing in my traditional medical training in Anatomy, Physiology or Pathology even hinted at what I am now witnessing (with EFT) - Chuck Gebhardt, MD
- More successful cases from Dr. Eric Robins
- Can EFT tele-classes cause problems for some participants?
- EFT approaches for "Loose Ligaments" that can apply to countless other issues
- Asking good questions to elicit tappable issues
- EFT for elderly people who stuff their feelings
- EFT with hypnosis provides long term benefits for abandonment issue
- Have you noticed the important feedback you get while doing EFT?
- Leslie Anne Lackman successfully uses humor and takes aim at neuropeptides
- EFT for disliking someone shifts resentments to acceptance -- a major result
- Combining EFT with Dialoguing for impressive results
- Did Karen
- EFT for those who grind their teeth
- Healing the wounded Inner Child with EFT
- EFT after a horrible nightmare
- 25 Ways to be a Fantastic Therapist
- Knocking down the negative walls to let the garden grow - a tale of fertility
- Using movies to enhance and test our work.
- When Your Intensity Level Goes UP Instead Of Down With EFT
- Combining EFT with Timelines
- 10 minutes of EFT put 10 years of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) to rest
- EFT stops a blood blister from forming
- Taking the edge off intense emotions--Putting them in a box and tapping on them
- Tapping with good photos and bad photos
- Improving the ability to laugh with EFT
- A tapping song
- EFT on autopilot
- EFT resolves limiting childhood beliefs
- Medical transcriptionist says that in thousands of serious medical cases, she never saw a cure for anyone
- A short woman no longer feels intimidated around tall people after one EFT session
- Tapping along with a prayer
- Changing a man's life with EFT--including pain, emotions and bedroom romance
- EFT in the snow -- creating comfort in the cold
- Stopping the flu in its early stages
- "How do I get really good at EFT?"
- Relief for Bashful Bladder
- When Positive is Negative - Accepting Your Light
- Tapping through a beginning seizure
- Teresa Knezek treats her own Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) -- including a 3 year followup
- Raising your metabolism with EFT
- When EFT gives only temporary results
- Katie's posture and her many emotional issues
- When conflicting beliefs keep us stuck
- Rehana Webster teaches the details behind a successful blushing case
- Resentment gets in the way of abundance
- More thoughts about stopping colds with EFT
- An MD successfully uses EFT on a Hiatal Hernia and Candidiasis
- Technical article: Influencing peptides with EFT
- Can You Influence Another Person To Use EFT If They Are Reluctant To Do So?
- EFT for faulty beliefs
- EFT and Reframing using Counter-Examples
- What do you do for friends who incessantly bend your ear while venting their problems?
- EFT for people who go blank when asked to speak
- EFT for sciatica and a 6 year old wounded thumb
- EFT helps a young musician stop shaking
- Tapping with a poem as inspiration
- EFT helps a boy who has many health challenges
- Barb St. Dennis had severe Hepatitis C but now has completely normal blood tests
- Using a metaphor to handle stubborn emotional issues
- Treating negative beliefs with EFT
- Who do YOU think you are?
- An EFT method for installing new behaviors
- Two ways to use EFT for Restless Leg Syndrome
- Did EFT cure Lupus?
- Insights on Borrowing Benefits with EFT
- Hearing the energy shift while doing EFT
- A clever combination of tapping and visualization
- Introducing EFT to kids by way of their "magic fingers"
- EFT for Celiac disease -- no symptoms for 4 months and counting
- EFT and "being the bee"
- EFT helps a serious infection - the redness subsides before their eyes
- EFT for the mental game of poker
- Methods for getting to deep issues, even in a group setting
- Using silent tapping in cases where speaking out loud is too loony
- Taking "The Secret" for a walk with EFT
- Removing the blocks to your goals with EFT
- Manifesting the life of your dreams with EFT
- Can EFT be used to manifest what you want in your life?
- Inner Child Expert uses EFT for her own healing
- Symptoms quickly fade for a child with a Bi-Polar Diagnosis
- The "Gratitude for My Mistakes" method
- Professional writer uses EFT to overcome writer's block
- EFT helps a bullied woman stay at her job
- Talking to Christians About EFT
- Warming up to "cold calls" with EFT
- An interesting way to do EFT in a group
- EFT for discomfort with networking - an interesting solution
- The Value of Matching and Pacing Belief Systems in Group Training
- Do you have difficulty receiving positive feelings from others?
- A Conversation With Your Body
- EFT provides benefits using Future Tapping
- A New Moment in Science -- useful EFT article for distribution
- What the Bleep do We Know about EFT?
- Curse words aid the clearing of emotional issues
- The Human Brain and Law of Attraction: Optimizing Brain Function with EFT
- Try a motivational Power Hour to improve your business
- Let it be easy
- Banishing the Barriers to having a thriving EFT business
- How to handle emotions about the cheating spouse
- Cascade tapping
- EFT turned Masha into a runner - an interesting side effect
- 200 people watch as EFT improves Range of Motion for a Nurse's arm
- Blending NLP with EFT
- Being Specific
Table of Contents Help
The tabs on the right are shortcuts to where you have been:
- Previous Screen
- Previous Articles
- Previous Categories
- Start Page
- Hide Entire Menu
Swiping to the left will take you to the previous screen.
The folder icon indicates that more content is available. Click on the icon or the associated text, or swipe to the right to see the additional content.
Articles & Ideas
Your Vibration Always Comes First
Important Note: This article was written prior to 2010 and is now outdated. Please use my newest advancement, Optimal EFT. It is more efficient, more powerful and clearly explained in my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. Best wishes, Gary
Those familiar with the Law of Attraction and its vibration concepts will enjoy this 5 part series by EFT Master Carol Look.
Part 1: EFT and the Law of Attraction
Part 2: The Vibration of Successful Weight Loss
Part 3: Attracting Financial Abundance
Part 4 of 5: Continued Financial Success
Part 5 of 5: The Vibration of Pain Relief
Part 1: EFT and the Law of Attraction
If you want to attract more success and abundance into any area of your life, you need to change your vibration first. That’s the simple and only rule you need to follow. Your vibration must be lined up with (or “match”) your desires (money, a relationship, a stronger body) in order for emotional and physical results to follow and show up in your physical life. What is your vibration? Your vibration represents your current emotion, the essence of how you are “humming”, or the “level” of your mood and feeling about any topic.
The fastest and easiest way I have found to help you improve your vibration is using EFT. No matter where you are emotionally, using EFT can change how you feel about any subject. Changing your feeling from despair to hopefulness or from resentment to peace would do wonders for improving your vibration. When your vibration is “higher” or lighter or more appreciative, you are naturally more tuned in to the desires you want in your life. And while anger, hurt, resentment or bitterness are all legitimate feelings, when experiencing these emotions repeatedly, you are vibrating in a place that will NOT attract what you want into your life. While I like to wallow every once in a while, dwelling on negative feelings does not empower you and of course, does nothing to resolve any situation. Enter EFT…
EFT and Law of Attraction:
Many of you have already read my article series on EFT and Law of Attraction: A Perfect Match. I have no doubt that these two processes are the best combination of tools available for becoming more successful. The Law of Attraction is always working, so it’s not really a process or technique, but we fail to see our blocks that cause us to magnetize the “wrong” situations or destructive relationships into our life. Law of Attraction is operating all the time, it is just often misdirected if and when we give it the wrong or unclear instructions.
When we are focused on what we are frustrated with or on what we resent instead of on our goals and how good we will feel imagining how we will feel when we get there, Law of Attraction will still work perfectly. The only problem is you have aimed it at the wrong target (or fed it the wrong information)! Using EFT helps us point the Law of Attraction towards what we want, much like Gary Craig’s use of the Reminder Phrase that helps focus our minds on the issue we need to focus upon.
So again, the Law of Attraction is turned on 24 hours a day, but it’s our job to direct it towards our goals or we will be disappointed with the results. How do you feed this “LAW” the right directions when it is so tempting and easy to focus on something you don’t want (the extra weight, the bills, ill health etc)? Change your vibration with EFT.
EFT is the best technique I have found (and I have tried zillions…) to help reduce the feelings and conflicts that are in the way of opening a clear channel for attracting your desires. When you clear your blocks with EFT, the Law of Attraction will bring you opportunities and experiences you have been wanting without much effort. I know, you too were taught that anything worth having will take years of hard work and trouble…when you experiment with using EFT with the Law of Attraction you’ll see that life may not have to be such a struggle. (A common limiting belief to clear with EFT.)
Your Vibration Comes First:
So again: You won’t make progress in your life unless your vibration is positive, focused and clear, and you are “lined up” or in synch with the vibration of your desires –whether you want more money, better relationships, perfect business opportunities, or a healthier body etc. In other words, if you want to be thin, you can’t be focusing on how fat you are, how you hate your legs, or how you are repulsed by your body etc. If you want to have more money, you can’t be focused on your monthly bills, your doubts about your business, or your current debts. If you want better health, you can’t focus on your pain or your diagnosis. While some of these realities may be technically true, and are present in your life, you must be focused on what you want instead of the “truth” of what is staring you in the face. This isn’t about denial. This is about choosing your focus.
So the Law of Attraction is fueled by the emotions generated by what you are focused on. It is actually quite a mechanical recipe. So you must be excited and expectant about the prospect of meeting the right business partners, attracting the right clients, reaching your goal weight, rather than on which relationship you can’t wait to leave, what situation you hope to rid yourself of, or what debts you are trying to pay off.
So if we are instructed to focus on “the problem” (what we don’t want) when we perform the basic recipe of EFT, why isn’t this counterproductive to using the Law of Attraction to our advantage?
When we are using EFT, we are treating the real vibration we have going on in our body and mind. We’re not pretending to be happy when we’re not (which offers conflicting vibrations to the Universe) we’re not acting as if everything is “fine” when we’re deeply anxious about a situation, and we’re not glossing over the truth with affirmations that we don’t “buy.” We are dealing with our current vibration head-on, neutralizing it, and clearing the way for more positive vibrations that the Universe can then “hear” and act upon. If there’s too much static, your message won’t be sent.
Picture yourself on TV, talking to an audience, and telling the audience exactly what you want to attract into your life. Picture yourself looking excited, stating what you want, telling the audience what you are hoping will manifest. Sounds ok, right? But what carries far more weight than the words you are speaking to the audience is the “subtitles” at the bottom of the screen!! What are your subtitles? What are you really communicating on a deeper level energetically?
Suppose you want to attract a new romantic relationship, and you are telling your “audience” how much you want this, how excited you are about this possibility, and how you hope you will be able to meet him/her sometime soon. At the bottom of your screen, you are most likely using “energetic subtitles” such as “But I don’t really believe this…” or “I remember how I got dumped last time…” or “I’ll only get hurt again, so why am I bothering to put myself out there?…” The Universe “hears” and picks up your subtitles, not your words. This is why it’s so critical to use EFT to deal with the actual vibration that is going on inside of you right now. This clears the decks and prepares you for attracting what you keep insisting you want, even as you complain of how it eludes you.
Too often what people are doing is pretending they don’t feel angry, hurt, sad or hopeless, and this pretending only reinforces the actual vibration going on inside of you. (In the above example, I recommend you use EFT for the past hurts from your relationships, the doubts about the future, about being too old, not ______ enough, and collapse these obstacles and THEN you will communicate congruence when you ask the Universe for what you want!)
What’s critical to remember is that what you are FEELING is what you are vibrating or communicating to the Universe. Your words don’t matter if your vibration is communicating something different. So if you want to use EFT to attract a new love interest, but your “vibration” is stuck on the last breakup you suffered, that’s where you will “be” energetically, and the Universe will pick that up, interpret it as “I want more of these negative people because I am focused on them” and will deliver another mate just like the last one. He or she will just be from another city or country, but will have the same vibration.
So our work is to change our vibration first, then what we want can flow into our lives.
In preparation for parts 2-5 of this series, I offer this EFT round to get you started on collapsing limiting beliefs that may be blocking you from getting what you want:
Karate chop point: Even though I’m convinced life must be a struggle, that’s what they taught me, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself anyway…Even though they taught me that life has to be a struggle, it can’t be easy, I accept who I am and what I believe…Even though I’m very skeptical about this Law of Attraction stuff, I deeply and profoundly accept all of my feelings and where they came from.
EYEBROW: I am convinced that my life has to be difficult.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m sure there are no “easy” ways.
UNDER EYE: They taught me it will always be hard.
NOSE: Life has to be a struggle.
CHIN: That’s how it has always been.
COLLARBONE: I wonder if that has anything to do with what they taught me?
UNDER ARM: I wonder if I am ready to change?
HEAD: Life has to be a struggle, and it always has been.
EYEBROW: I used to think life had to be difficult.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m very skeptical of easy paths.
UNDER EYE: Doesn’t life have to be miserable?
NOSE: Isn’t it always hard to make money unless you are already rich?
CHIN: What if there is an easier way?
COLLARBONE: What if I haven’t been taught it yet?
UNDER ARM: Maybe I’ve been doing it wrong all along.
HEAD: I am willing to consider a new possibility.
Karate chop point: Even though I’ve been working too hard for no reward all my life, and I resent it, I accept who I am and why I’ve been working this way…Even though I didn’t know there was a better way, I accept my feelings and all of me…Even though there’s a part of me that’s still skeptical, I choose to be open to trying something new.
EYEBROW: I’ve been working too hard.
SIDE OF EYE: I knew something was wrong with this formula.
UNDER EYE: Maybe life doesn’t have to be a struggle.
NOSE: It was for them.
CHIN: Maybe they didn’t know better.
COLLARBONE: I think they just taught me what they knew.
UNDER ARM: I’m considering trying something new.
HEAD: Maybe life doesn’t have to be such a struggle.
EYEBROW: I have decided to relax and allow abundance into my life.
SIDE OF EYE: I have decided it’s ok to feel good about money.
UNDER EYE: Maybe I didn’t know better, but I’m willing to do it differently.
NOSE: I choose a new path.
CHIN: I love feeling excited about changing my vibration.
COLLARBONE: I choose to focus on what I want.
UNDER ARM: I’m looking forward to the changes showing up in my life.
HEAD: I appreciate who I am and how I got here.
Stay tuned for parts 2-5 of this series, covering The Vibration of Successful Weight Loss, Financial Abundance, Continued Financial Success, and the Vibration of Pain Relief.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 2: The Vibration of Successful Weight Loss
There are many simple and successful avenues for losing weight permanently with EFT. EFT can masterfully neutralize your cravings, decrease your anxiety and your desire to hide, collapse the real emotions you eat over, erase your fears of being successful etc. However, combining EFT with certain Law of Attraction “games” and principles will speed up your success substantially. A much overlooked tool is shifting your vibration from trying to get rid of your fat to allowing yourself to be thin. When you ALLOW yourself to feel thin, instead of forcing yourself to stop overeating…allow yourself to vibrate in a place of positive expectation, rather than assuming it won’t work again…your vibration and self-acceptance are completely different, and your body and mind are invited to cooperate with your desires. This can make all the difference between success and repeated failure.
When using EFT for weight loss, I recommend you ask yourself the following questions:
What is the downside of losing weight. Treat this “answer” or “yes, but…” with EFT so that when you say “I want to lose weight” your body and mind communicate a congruent message to the Universe.
- What am I afraid of if I reach my goal weight?
- What feelings am I eating over?
- What feelings would surface if I wasn’t allowed to overeat?
- What would happen if I didn’t lose the weight?
Then you want to look at your vibration around your weight and body. People who go to the gym to get rid of calories and get rid of their thighs don’t get very far. They are too focused on the problem, and aren’t vibrating at the right level to actually lose weight successfully and keep it off. One of the many reasons people regain the weight after a diet is that they don’t “feel” normal at their new weight, so they continue to “communicate” this discomfort to their mind and body. Eventually the body says “OK, I’ll go back to what I was before if it’ll make you happy.”
- Do you feel fat?
- Do you talk about how unhappy you are with your body?
- Do you believe you can be successful losing weight?
- What are your expectations?
- Are you focused on criticizing your body?
- How many hours a day do you wish you looked different?
All of these questions will reveal your true vibration around this topic. If you look at this in terms of the Law of Attraction, remember that you can’t get thin if you feel fat, because your vibration will be focused on “I’m fat” or “I’m overweight” and that will communicate a loud and clear signal to the Universe. You are essentially commanding: bring me more of what I am focused on…my overweight body.
When you use EFT to reduce these very loud signals, you will have a significantly clearer path in front of you and will be delivering or “offering” a congruent message about what you want. The Universe will “match” what you offer. You may be shocked at how easy it is to keep the weight off when you combine EFT with the Law of Attraction.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel fat all the time, and always have, I choose to accept myself anyway…Even though I’m trying to accept myself when I feel fat and unhappy about it, I accept who I am and appreciate my feelings…Even though I still feel fat, that’s OK, I know I am moving in the right direction.
EYEBROW: I feel fat every day.
SIDE OF EYE: I wonder what it would be like to feel thin.
UNDER EYE: I feel so fat and so uncomfortable.
NOSE: I want to feel thin.
CHIN: It scares me to feel thin.
COLLARBONE: I wonder if I’m ready for this.
UNDER ARM: I’m so accustomed to feeling fat.
HEAD: I hate how I look and don’t believe I can change this.
EYEBROW: I wonder what it would be like to imagine myself successful.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m considering the possibility that I might be able to “FEEL” thin before I “AM” thin.
UNDER EYE: I wonder if I could pretend that I feel thin before I get thin.
NOSE: I’m tire of feeling fat.
CHIN: I’m tired of being overweight.
COLLARBONE: Maybe I could change my “vibration” to feeling thin.
UNDER ARM: I wonder if I’m willing to try it.
HEAD: I feel slightly encouraged right now…
Karate chop point: Even though I still feel fat, I feel more hopeful about my energy…Even though I want to communicate what I want and not what I hate about my body, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I’m ready for a change, and I’m willing to do it differently this time, I accept who I am and how I feel.
EYEBROW: I still feel fat.
SIDE OF EYE: I still am fat.
UNDER EYE: No I’m not, and I don’t have to feel this way!
NOSE: I choose to feel healthy and strong right now.
CHIN: I choose to feel hopeful right now.
COLLARBONE: I choose to change my vibration about my body.
UNDER ARM: My body is ready for a change.
HEAD: I know I can do it if I change my vibration.
If you can feel some subtle differences in what signals you are sending out from your mind, body and spirit, this will make a huge difference in your success with weight loss. Then when you have changed your vibration from “I’ve always been fat” to “I can do it differently this time,” you may work on some of the more difficult dieter’s challenges such as social occasions, stress triggers, or certain times of the day where your willpower collapses. Remember, willpower doesn’t work for more than a few days. Changing your vibration can work for a life time.
Karate chop point: Even though I’m worried about late night eating, I choose to accept how much calmer I am around this subject…Even though I’m worried about overeating when I’m lonely, I accept who I am and these terrible habits I have…Even though I hate feeling lonely, I accept who I am and how I feel anyway.
EYEBROW: I overeat when I’m lonely.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m tired of feeling terrible after I overeat.
UNDER EYE: Maybe I could change my “energy” around this.
NOSE: I can handle feeling lonely.
CHIN: I have the right tools now.
COLLARBONE: I appreciate my body.
UNDER ARM: I appreciate WHY I’ve been using food.
HEAD: I choose to change my behavior now.
EYEBROW: What if I’m not ready to change my behavior?
SIDE OF EYE: I accept who I am no matter what.
UNDER EYE: Maybe I could change my energy around this issue.
NOSE: I feel so much calmer about this subject.
CHIN: I love knowing I have the right tools.
COLLARBONE: I feel thinner already, and I appreciate my body.
UNDER ARM: I appreciate WHY I’ve been using food to stuff my feelings.
HEAD: I choose to change my behavior now.
Remember to ALLOW yourself to feel thin, instead of hating yourself for being overweight. Allow yourself to vibrate in a place of positive expectation, rather than assuming it won’t work again…
Stay tuned for part 3 of this series, Attracting Financial Abundance.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 3: Attracting Financial Abundance
Suppose you want to attract more financial prosperity into your life. I always remind my clients that abundance is a feeling or a vibration, not a dollar amount in your bank account. Using EFT and the Law of Attraction is the perfect combination for increasing your monthly or annual income. No “facts” about the economy or your profession can limit your income unless you believe them, become trapped by them, or turn them into undetected comfort zones.
Most people tell me they want to attract a significantly higher annual salary, but what they are actually focusing on when they tell me this is what they can’t do NOW because of the limitations to their current income. They are inadvertently focused on their lack, scarcity, the problems in their life because they don’t yet have enough money.
Others tell me all about their huge expenses or how the economy is falling apart as reasons why they want to and need to attract more cash. This confuses the Universe by offering mixed messages about what they want. They are in essence saying “I want more money” and at the same time, focusing on “I don’t have enough.” Law of Attraction will “offer” you what you focus on, and “I’m unhappy because I don’t have enough” is a very strong vibration. These negative vibrations can of course be thoroughly collapsed with EFT.
I find it important to ask key questions about emotions about finances to help you formulate your real goals.
- Why do you want more money?
- Why is it important to you?
- What are you going to do with it?
- What feeling will it give you?
- How will your life be different when you have enough or more than enough money?
- How might you change?
When you can answer these questions honestly, you are closer to feeling the vibration of the positive feelings you are moving towards, rather than being focused on the lack of money. Your goals will also be clearer. People don’t simply want more money. They want it for specific reasons…maybe to feel powerful, to feel free, to have options, or to be able to make different choices.
Let’s say you are looking for the freedom you will feel when you have “plenty of money” (a different target for everyone, by the way). You need to focus on that thrilling feeling as if it has already happened, as if you are already there. If you are focused on feeling restricted because of your financial situation, EFT is the best tool I have found to help you neutralize this so you will be able to visualize realistically (without all the “yes, buts…”) what you want your financial picture to look like.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel frustrated because I don’t have enough money, I choose to accept who I am right now…Even though I’m frustrated and feel restricted because I don’t have enough, I accept my feelings and who I am…Even though I want more but am too focused on not having enough, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself.
EYEBROW: I feel frustrated by not having enough.
SIDE OF EYE: I never seem to have enough.
UNDER EYE: I feel so restricted by not having enough.
NOSE: I want more and don’t know how to get it.
CHIN: I really need more.
COLLARBONE: I deserve more.
UNDER ARM: Maybe I don’t.
HEAD: I want more and don’t know how to get it.
EYEBROW: I feel so frustrated and restricted.
SIDE OF EYE: It makes me feel angry and powerless.
UNDER EYE: Why do others have so much?
NOSE: Why don’t I have any more?
CHIN: I want to have more.
COLLARBONE: I should be able to earn more.
UNDER ARM: I’m tired of being so trapped.
HEAD: I feel ready to make a change.
At this point, you may be sick and tired of the same old patterns, and may be ready to hear that it’s your vibration (which is easily tweakable), not how hard you work, that will allow more financial reward into your life. (Please review the EFT rounds offered in part 1 of this series about the limiting belief, “Life has to be a struggle.”)
Focus on the feeling you want and that you hope to feel when you have more money. What is it that you are really looking for? How glorious will it be when you get there?
Karate chop point: Even though I’ve been feeling lack for years, I’m ready to make a change in my vibration…Even though I haven’t had enough before, I’m visualizing what my life could be like…Even though I’ve been in scarcity consciousness forever, I’m ready to change my patterns and vibration.
EYEBROW: I feel trapped by not having enough money.
SIDE OF EYE: I want to feel free.
UNDER EYE: I can imagine feeling better already.
NOSE: I want to have enough to feel relaxed.
CHIN: What if I could feel relaxed before it happens?
COLLARBONE: What if I could attract what I want very soon?
UNDER ARM: What if changing my vibration is already attracting it?
HEAD: I am ready to change my vibration.
EYEBROW: I’m tired of being so unhappy.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m tired of working so hard.
UNDER EYE: I’m making a decision to change my vibration about money.
NOSE: I’m ready for the change.
CHIN: I choose to change my attitude right now.
COLLARBONE: I feel lighter already.
UNDER ARM: I want to want to expect it to happen.
HEAD: I appreciate all the abundance I already have in my life.
EYEBROW: I actually have more abundance than I realized.
SIDE OF EYE: There is abundance in my life already.
UNDER EYE: I have so much to appreciate.
NOSE: I feel better already.
CHIN: I can almost taste how good it will feel.
COLLARBONE: I feel lighter already.
UNDER ARM: I choose to expect abundance in my life.
HEAD: I am so ready for this positive change in my vibration.
Most of us were taught that as long as you work hard, you will be rewarded. I later found out that plenty of people who work extremely hard do not get financially rewarded. The missing link about financial reward is found in your vibration about money, about your life, and about your daily moments.
You need to want to want to make a change, or else you will stay in the same place for a few more years…don’t forget to use EFT for ANY aspect of this process around success and abundance. Impatience usually surfaces for people who have been earnestly trying to earn more money (I have been trying for years to change this…where is my reward?). Jealousy (Why do they have it and I don’t?) is another excellent conflict to tap on with EFT, and fear (How will they react if I become successful?) is a perfect target for your tapping sessions.
Stay tuned for part 4 of this series, Continued Financial Success.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 4 of 5: Continued Financial Success
The very subject of money brings up great anxiety for most people. Many of my clients were never taught to feel comfortable discussing or even thinking about the topic of money, no matter how much financial abundance their family had or didn’t have. Remember, if your vibration around money is always one of anxiety, you will not be communicating confidence to the Universe in your earning power or ability to attract financial prosperity. If the Universe matches your vibration on any topic, and brings you more of what you pay attention to, it seems wise to reduce money anxiety as much as possible!
Ask yourself the following questions as part of your detective work so you will come up with the right set-up phrases for your tapping sessions:
- How did your parents feel about money?
- What was the tone like in your home when the subject of money was discussed?
- How did they (and now, you) view wealthy people?
- How do you judge yourself for not having enough money?
- How will you judge yourself when you become financially wealthy?
- How do you think your relationships will change?
- Will you apologize for being wealthy? Feel guilty? Hide it?
On the intensity scale of 0-10, when you think about money, what you have, bills to pay, getting more, how high is your anxiety level? Start tapping…
Karate chop point: Even though the topic of money makes me feel extremely anxious, I deeply and completely love and accept myself anyway…Even though the topic of money makes me feel so uncomfortable, and it always has, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I feel nervous when I have money and nervous when I don’t have money, I accept my feelings about the entire subject.
EYEBROW: I feel deeply anxious about money.
SIDE OF EYE: I feel so nervous about the subject of money.
UNDER EYE: I never feel comfortable around money.
NOSE: I don’t even want to discuss it.
CHIN: I never feel calm when I talk or think about money.
COLLARBONE: I wonder where this all came from?
UNDER ARM: I want to feel calm about money.
HEAD: I want to feel calm no matter what.
EYEBROW: I would like to feel calm about money.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m ready to change my vibration about money.
UNDER EYE: I choose to feel calm about money matters.
NOSE: I know I can change my vibration about money.
CHIN: I could even learn to enjoy the subject, it’s only money.
COLLARBONE: I’m ready to feel calm and peaceful around money.
UNDER ARM: I appreciate how much I DO have right now.
HEAD: I feel calm about my financial situation, no matter what.
Now for expectations. If you could improve your vibration to one of positive expectation, everything in your life would change. If you expect things to work out well, they do, if you fear the worst, a negative scenario will unfold before you. Regarding financial abundance, if you could expect to earn more or find multiple channels for passive income or learn more about using your vibration for attracting more abundance, your entire life picture will change. My clients are constantly looking to buy the perfect marketing program, which isn’t nearly as important as improving their vibration about money. Your success lies in reducing your anxiety, clearing your limiting beliefs and improving your vibration, not in a new marketing product off the internet.
Please note that expectation is NOT hope, optimism, wishful thinking etc. Having an expectation is having complete confidence and faith, and already knowing that what you want (financial abundance, exciting opportunities, serendipitous meetings) WILL truly come to pass.
Right now, pretend that you are expecting something bad to happen tomorrow. Feel how this expectation feels in your gut. Register this feeling, where it is in your body, how uncomfortable it feels. Now pretend that something truly unbelievably positive is going to happen! Write a “guess what” letter or a gratitude list about how excited you are. Nothing has changed in the real world, has it? But feel how good your tummy feels when you expect the best to happen….the feeling in your gut when you imagined both scenarios represents your vibration to the Universe.
Karate chop point: Even though I haven’t been very hopeful about my financial situation recently, I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself…Even though I feel negative about my situation, I have decided to feel more expectant of something good…Even though I’ve been negative and upset about my financial situation because of what happened last time, I choose to expect there to be a solid improvement.
EYEBROW: I feel negative about the lack of money in my life.
SIDE OF EYE: I have always felt negative about money.
UNDER EYE: I have always felt anxious around money.
NOSE: I feel frustrated and anxious about the entire subject.
CHIN: I wish I could do something about it.
COLLARBONE: Maybe I can do something about it.
UNDER ARM: I’m willing to do something about it.
HEAD: I’m ready to do something about it.
EYEBROW: I have decided to feel more positive.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m ready to change my attitude.
UNDER EYE: I’m willing to expect something good to happen.
NOSE: I’m willing to improve my vibration.
CHIN: I can feel it changing already.
COLLARBONE: I appreciate all that I DO have.
UNDER ARM: I love feeling better about this situation.
HEAD: I have decided to expect something positive to happen.
Is your vibration around money one of guilt? Do you feel selfish wanting more? Do you think you should be satisfied with what you already have? These vibrations can greatly impede your professional success and financial growth.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel guilty wanting more than I already have, I choose to accept my feelings and who I am…Even though I feel guilty because I already have enough to get by, I accept my feelings and my desires…Even though someone convinced me that I already have more than my share, and to want more is greedy, I accept my feelings and appreciate my desires.
EYEBROW: I feel guilty admitting I want more money.
SIDE OF EYE: I feel guilty because I already have more than many people.
UNDER EYE: I feel selfish about my desires.
NOSE: No I don’t.
CHIN: Those were someone else’s feelings put upon me.
COLLARBONE: I am allowed to have desires.
UNDER ARM: I appreciate that I have desires for more.
HEAD: I look forward to having as much as I want.
EYEBROW: I am ready to release this guilt.
SIDE OF EYE: It’s not doing anyone any good.
UNDER EYE: I don’t need to feel guilty for wanting more.
NOSE: I wonder where I got that.
CHIN: I’m ready to release it.
COLLARBONE: I want to feel free about money.
UNDER ARM: I choose to feel free and relaxed.
HEAD: I love releasing my family’s guilt about money.
Remember, feeling guilty is emotional “feedback” telling you that you think you “did” something bad. When you think about it, earning a better living is not “bad” for anyone. In fact, it will allow you to help others more freely.
Stay tuned for part 5 of this series, The Vibration of Pain Relief.
Carol Look, EFT Master
Part 5 of 5: The Vibration of Pain Relief
Pain Relief is an incredibly challenging subject. When you are in physical pain, it is nearly impossible to focus on something else, something positive, or something for which you are grateful. I will never forget one particular time when I was in excruciating physical pain, nothing else in the world mattered! Of course this extends to emotional “pain” as well. However, it is critical to be able to focus on the strengths of your body to get some energetic relief through changing your vibration.
After years of doing EFT, I know for me that nothing is more rewarding than helping someone who is suffering from chronic pain to feel slight, moderate, or exceptional relief in their bodies. When I offer them EFT as a tool, I know their life will change if they use it.
My initial goal with pain relief clients is to help them feel just a smidge better, a touch more relief, a few seconds of relief during the day. Once this happens, they will be able to easily build upon it. While there are times that EFT delivers a home run with pain relief cases, I recommend getting “a good start” as Gary says, and offer tools and processes so your clients can gain some traction. Again, there have been many cases where the client experiences profound relief in the first session, when core issues are addressed, but offering even a slight improvement will mean the world to your clients.
Of course detective work is always useful before an EFT session. In my last article series, I included a long list of questions to ask yourself about your pain. Below are sample questions from this list…
- How do you really feel ABOUT having pain?
- “Who” might be represented in your body?
- What conflict might be represented through your pain?
- If your pain could talk, what would it tell you? Ask you?
- If you weren’t in pain, what would change?
- What if you CAN control it more than you thought?
- What if you can’t?
Karate chop point: Even though my physical pain is distracting me, I choose to feel a little more relaxed…Even though my physical pain is infuriating and I just want it to stop, I accept my body and my emotions…Even though my physical pain has been with me way too long, I choose to look at it differently.
EYEBROW: I feel angry about my pain.
SIDE OF EYE: I feel sick and tired of my pain.
UNDER EYE: I feel so defeated and just want it to change.
NOSE: I want to feel better.
CHIN: I don’t know how.
COLLARBONE: I need to feel better soon.
UNDER ARM: A part of me can’t take it anymore.
HEAD: I am so distracted by this awful pain.
EYEBROW: I want to feel better.
SIDE OF EYE: I intend to feel better.
UNDER EYE: I choose to feel some relief.
NOSE: I know there are SOME parts of me that feel good.
CHIN: I wonder if I could focus on those good feeling parts.
COLLARBONE: It’s hard to focus on them when other parts hurt.
UNDER ARM: I want to feel better.
HEAD: I feel ready to feel some relief.
Karate chop point: Even though I feel discouraged by my illness and the pain, I’m ready to feel a little better now…Even though I haven’t felt better in years, I feel something happening now…Even though the pain is still there, I feel a difference in my vibration already.
EYEBROW: I feel ready to make some vibrational changes.
SIDE OF EYE: I want to notice what feels better inside.
UNDER EYE: I feel more hopeful suddenly.
NOSE: I might even forget about the pain for a few moments.
CHIN: I am ready for a new vibration.
COLLARBONE: I know my energy is powerful.
UNDER ARM: I’m ready for a new vibration about my body.
HEAD: I choose to feel relief right now.
EYEBROW: I feel better already.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m on the right track.
UNDER EYE: I feel better in a few places.
NOSE: I can feel relief for a few moments.
CHIN: I am releasing the underlying causes for my pain.
COLLARBONE: I’m ready to release the emotional conflicts.
UNDER ARM: I understand why I have been feeling so much pain.
HEAD: I feel ready to relax my body and release some of the pain.
While most people’s assumption is that relieving someone’s pain is entirely positive, changing something as significant as a long-standing pain syndrome or ailment can cause feelings of uncertainty and doubt.
- Who will you be without this ailment you’ve had for so long?
- What will it feel like to release the emotional drivers behind the syndrome?
- What if the doctors were wrong about your diagnosis?
- What if you are able to get better despite their predictions?
- What if you have more control than you thought?
- What if your body WILL cooperate more when you give it what it needs?
Karate chop point: Even though I’m worried about who I will be without this pain, I accept who I am with or without it…Even though I’m worried about what might change if I start to feel better, I accept who I am and how I feel…Even though I have many conflicts about this pain, I accept all of me right now.
EYEBROW: I feel worried and excited at the same time.
SIDE OF EYE: What if too many things change?
UNDER EYE: What if they have too many expectations of me?
NOSE: I want to be left alone whether I’m in pain or not.
CHIN: I am ready to make these changes.
COLLARBONE: It’s time.
UNDER ARM: What a relief to feel better.
HEAD: What a relief to release the emotional drivers that contributed to my pain.
EYEBROW: I am ready to relieve the emotional conflicts.
SIDE OF EYE: I’m ready to feel better right now.
UNDER EYE: I want to feel more relaxed in my body.
NOSE: I’m ready to relax my muscles and my nerves.
CHIN: I choose to release any emotional contributors to this illness.
COLLARBONE: I choose to allow my body to heal.
UNDER ARM: I am finally giving my body the rest it deserves.
HEAD: I feel better already and appreciate my whole body.
Hating your body (which is common when you think it has “failed you”) will aim your vibration in the wrong direction. See if you can use EFT to appreciate your body, no matter what. This often opens the door to much needed relief in your mind as well as physical body.
Karate chop point: Even though I want it all to just go away, I’m willing to settle for a slight improvement…Even though I just want to get rid of all of it and I have been hating my body, I’m willing to feel a little more relaxed…Even though it’s all or nothing with me, I accept who I am and how I feel.
EYEBROW: I feel willing to appreciate my body.
SIDE OF EYE: I want to appreciate my body no matter what.
UNDER EYE: My body has been really good to me in many ways.
NOSE: I know my body has some very strong parts.
CHIN: I love who I am and appreciate my body.
COLLARBONE: For some reason my body needed this pain.
UNDER ARM: I appreciate what it needed to do for me.
HEAD: I’m ready to release as much pain as possible, and move forward.
EYEBROW: I feel better already.
SIDE OF EYE: I am relieved that I’m not so mad at my body.
UNDER EYE: I feel relaxed in a new way about my body.
NOSE: I have so many ways to appreciate who I am.
CHIN: I have new information about my body and what it needs.
COLLARBONE: I choose to feel completely and deeply relaxed.
UNDER ARM: I offer my body the rest and relaxation it needs.
HEAD: I choose to love and accept ALL OF ME.
With a little bit of relief, and tools to find even more relief, the Law of Attraction will be responding to someone (you) who has a higher vibration, a happier outlook, a more hopeful attitude, and someone who can finally imagine a future with less pain and more comfort. As long as you are looking at the illness, it’s difficult to get better. As long as you are using EFT and the Law of Attraction to improve your overall vibration about your body, you will “allow” your body to improve on many levels.
Carol Look, EFT Master
FOR MORE EFT HELP ...
Explore our newest advancement, Optimal EFT™, by reading my free e-book, The Unseen Therapist™. More efficient. More powerful.