- Official EFT Tutorial
- PART I For Everyone: The EFT Tapping Basics
- Using EFT Tapping For Yourself
- Using EFT Tapping Professionally
- What is EFT? - Theory, Science and Uses
- How to do the EFT Tapping Basics - The Basic Recipe
- The EFT Constricted Breathing Technique
- Are You Satisfied With 20% of EFT's Tapping Possibilities?
- Strategies for Getting Started: Pain, Personal Peace, Physical Disease and More
- The Pros and Perils of EFT Tapping Scripts
- What can I expect from EFT Tapping?
- PART II For Everyone: Getting to the Roots of Your EFT Issues
- Intro to Part II
- Finding Aspects within the EFT Tapping Process
- Intro to Being Specific With EFT Tapping
- Testing Your EFT Tapping Work - The Triad
- Uncovering Specific Events - An Essential Concept Within the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tell the Story Technique - The Workhorse Tapping Method
- What Should I Say During the EFT Tapping Process?
- The EFT Generalization Effect - A Big Step Toward Tapping Efficiency
- The EFT Personal Peace Procedure
- When to Use Global Approaches in the EFT Tapping Process
- The EFT Tapping Success Strategy
- PART III - Advanced: Additional Tapping Tools & Refinements
- Intro to Part III
- The EFT Movie Technique - A Useful Tapping Tool
- The EFT Tearless Trauma Technique
- Chasing the Pain - Deeper EFT Relief
- Cognitive Shifts - Belief Changes Within EFT
- Common EFT Challenges
- Emphasizing the Words - More Tapping Power When Needed
- Advanced Testing Techniques
- Testing The Tabletop
- Before You Move On To Deeper EFT Tapping Work...
- PART V - Advanced: Polishing the Process & Expanding the Language
Official EFT Tutorial
Before You Begin
For many reasons, Certification is not offered through this website.
Fortunately, Gold Standard EFT training and certification can be found at Tina Craig's website where she offers her popular EFT Certification program. This is the only true EFT Certification from the source. Highly recommended
Otherwise, numerous websites, trainers and organizations offer varying degrees of EFT Certification on the internet and you are welcome to pursue any or all of them. They are all independent of me and, unfortunately, the quality varies so widely that an "EFT Certification" from these second or third hand facilities may not have the impact you might like.
Is there an alternate credential if I don't need official Certification?
Sure. You can simply say ... "Student of Gary Craig's Gold Standard EFT instruction at http://www.emofree.com" (be sure to include the active link). Please do not use this credential unless you are, indeed, an active student and practice this Tutorial in detail. Otherwise, you are misleading the public.
Hope this helps, Gary
© Gary Craig
All Rights Reserved